Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) (29056 Views)

Car Bursts Into Flames On The Rumuola Flyover, Port Harcourt (photos) / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! / Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by mandax: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
eleko1:
Useless thread.U can't discredit Rotimi with Ur evil agenda.Miserable saTANist/TANoidians undecided

Llol!! folks, beware, before long, people from across the Niger far far, shall migrate to this thread to play their usual divide and rule.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by overlord77: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
hydroking23:
I too live in that area, Farm road 1. I never pass that bridge because it is terrible. But since you are aware the bridge collapsed 4 years ago, then you must have been living in the area before the Airport road and the flyover was finished? Those were the days of TRUE suffering, but now we're enjoying the smooth road and the completed flyover thanks to Amaechi! I just wish the East-West road that goes under the flyover would be completed, but we all know that lies with our President and we are STILL waiting!!

Dude, thanks to Amaechi for what. Is it the unfinished Eneka to igbo-etchie road, or the half done iwofe road, even most of the roads in Elekhia, trans amadi are all in a mess but you are quick to mention east-west road. Can't we put our political bias aside for once and call a spade a spade. Port Harcourt is a huge pile of shit as far as am concerned, can't wait to leave it soon.

3 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by harry509: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
chukjojo:
wat ra Bleep!! Is this real, or my eyes playing tricks on me? Shiit! Ain't believe animals now can talk, amean can use key board. Damne!!!
u dull sha oohh. Person day 2ok reality words, u day there day yan grammar wey I nu kw. #mtcheeeeeeewwwww#
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by lastpage: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
1MCN:
I personally took these pictures today in Port Harcourt.

It rained lightly just a couple minutes today in some parts of Port Harcourt. Not long and the residents of Eliozu, Oroigwe, Port Harcourt had their smuldering pains get more difficult as usual.

This car is been towed by a towing van on the collapsed bridge in Eliozu. This narrow bridge is the only entrance and exit from this community that has over 10,000 houses in it. This bridge has collapsed over 4 years ago.

[size=18pt]Dont worry, it is called TRANSFORMATION.... Jonathan-style![/size] grin

Jonathan has transformed that community in the last six years of its administration. shocked shocked

Another FOUR years means that even that Towing Van would not even be able to pass!

But hey, l thought Jonathan said he wants to TRANSFORM you guys to be using canoe?
Just asking o! shocked

Sai Jonathan till people of Port Harcourt start treking and swimming to work! grin grin
If you agree, Vote Jonathan...

but if you think you deserve better, VOTE BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT COME March 28!

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by eleko1: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lif dos miserable pipu.They have nothing meaning upstairs than to scam/act like imbe'cile they are
mandax:

Llol!! folks, beware, before long, people from across the Niger far far, shall migrate to this thread to play their usual divide and rule.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by abbsilurd: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Afam4eva:
Is this not close to Elimgbu?

Sometimes i wonder if there's government in that country. Nigeria is better off without any idiot up there as an administrator because they are not doing anything. From the top echelon to the bottom, they're useless. They're busy gallivanting the nation running their mouths like people with mouth diarrhea when their respective states are in total chaos.
Where av u been ...I tried calling u but ur no is not connecting...
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Agrika: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ur own side is even better...I visited my cousin who stays at Rumukwurushi, precisely Orianwo Ave. it was hell...sometimes I wonder what all these Ikwerre landlords do with all these hyped house rents they charge Nonsense!
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by HopeAtHand: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
hydroking23:
I too live in that area, Farm road 1. I never pass that bridge because it is terrible. But since you are aware the bridge collapsed 4 years ago, then you must have been living in the area before the Airport road and the flyover was finished? Those were the days of TRUE suffering, but now we're enjoying the smooth road and the completed flyover thanks to Amaechi! I just wish the East-West road that goes under the flyover would be completed, but we all know that lies with our President and we are STILL waiting!!

See as you counter the OP... grin grin

I come dey wonder wether una dey quarrel. grin grin grin
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Afam4eva(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
abbsilurd:

Where av u been ...I tried calling u but ur no is not connecting...
I dey. Send me a private message.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by HopeAtHand: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nmeri17:
I just pity those that stay in Rivers State and have to endure waddling in muddy little ponds like fry/young fishes just because they are being governed by a lunatic sad cry

Pity your fvcking self.

You are the one who waddles in muddy little ponds..one would think you live in a better environment but your situation is worse.

We are not governed by a lunatic but i can safely say the governor of your state is one.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by felix281(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
9jvirgin:
Dear God! Jonathan must die!!

Dear God, we do not deserve Jonathan....

I am not a member of any political party, but Jonathan must die!!!
U want God to answer ur prayer right? ...wait until he takes ur own life, U talk like a minor..can u wish such to any of ur family member?...mind the way u speak,it might become a curse to u..u hv the right for everything but u don't own ur life..wobitide u!!.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Brightology2(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ur fada must die
9jvirgin:

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Macelliot(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
garrix8:
Why not return to Abia or Anambra??

Nonsense...
Tribalism has eaten deep into your heart.
God help you!

2 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by xkris11(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
This has nothing to do with the state governor,I don't fucking care the party he belongs,the truth is the local govt chairman or community chairman should be held responsible for this.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Osama10(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
I weep for Nigeria, in recent times I prefer taking a bus or cab because of bad roads & holdup in ph.

1.Rumuagholu road.
2.Eneka road.
3.SARS road opposite big treat.
4.Airport to Obirikwere road.etc....

If these roads are fixed I don't need to spend an hour just to pass through Rumuokoro.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by boojwa(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
I actually sold my house there becos of this...no light, no water, no good roads...nepa no dey waka come at all to cut light cos the thing no dey rish dia...it's an embarrassment to life...the villagers don't want to see progress...as u start building they come with stupid crazy levies...
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by chimchim1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
yazz09:
True, but the bridge collapsed sometime last year. And getting worse by the day.
It's soo pain full that the man shouting "CHANGE" is the governor of that state and yet so many bad roads, no new road been constructed to ease the ever increasing holdups in the City, not to talk of numerious Criminal activities taking place in the City.
I guess u re one of the criminals. I live in ph and amaechi has really done well as a gov. Do u think he's God? If he finish everything what will the next gov do? He has tried especially in the area of road construction
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by yazz09(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
chimchim1:

I guess u re one of the criminals. I live in ph and amaechi has really done well as a gov. Do u think he's God? If he finish everything what will the next gov do? He has tried especially in the area of road construction

LOLZZZZZZZing, I laf in arab,

And it's people like you that wants Goodluck to change Nigeria to United Kingdom in 4 years.

I laf again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by IGBOSON1: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
garrix8:

You're complaining about Rivers, but see your State and your mumu Ex Governor...

cheesy

^^^What are you on about!? You mean a resident of Port Harcourt -that lives, works and pays taxes there- shouldn't complain about a lack of adequate drainage to evacuate rainfall or a lack of good inner-city roads just because there's flooding in his own state? Is that what you're telling me?

Do you know when that pic you uploaded was taken, and what the situation nationwide was at the time? Of course being such a fool i don't expect you to remember!

3 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by yazz09(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
lastpage:

[size=18pt]Dont worry, it is called TRANSFORMATION.... Jonathan-style![/size] grin

Jonathan has transformed that community in the last six years of its administration. shocked shocked

Another FOUR years means that even that Towing Van would not even be able to pass!

But hey, l thought Jonathan said he wants to TRANSFORM you guys to be using canoe?
Just asking o! shocked

Sai Jonathan till people of Port Harcourt start treking and swimming to work! grin grin
If you agree, Vote Jonathan...

but if you think you deserve better, VOTE BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT COME March 28!

Lastpage!
See your life? This is the state of your so called change agents campaign manager. He cannot transform his state despite it's the second richest states in this country.
And you are here blaming federal government, is it Jonathan responsibility to come and work that bridge.
People without brain coming to make meaningless comments.
angry angry must u comment on everything? Please stop making any comment in this site cause you re disgraces yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by openmine(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
9jvirgin:

and why must he die....why must he repair a road dat sud b d responsibility of d state gov.
life dey like boomerang.... don't wish 4 anyone wat u can't wish 4 urself...careful wat u wish 4 cos it mite come 2 u in a horrible way....
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmmm, nawa ooo...No be small tin shocked shocked
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by openmine(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Godson1996:
one of the various abandoned contract given to Nyesom Wike in Obio/Akpor (his own LGA) and he wants to become governor.
and where was d governor wen such projects were abandoned?
was he sleeping or turning a blind eye?
d buck stops at his table...d gov must accept responsibilities...
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by naijanaso: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
firstEVA:
That's just one road, no state has it all.

MY SISTER NO OH. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE INTERNAL ROAD IN PH.

chimchim1:

THAT SHOULDN'T WARRANT THIS TAGGING OF NAME. NO DOUBT THE GOV HAS DONE SOME GOOD JOBS, BUT I MAINTAIN THAT THERE ARE NO INTERNAL ROADS.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by mrtheo33: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
hydroking23:

always call a spade a spade n dnt lie 2 sooth ur self.
D new airport road n flyovers u are talking abt was constructd by peter odilli. When amechi came into power he decided to reconstruct d road nt because d road was bad bt becos he felt he needs to raise it higher.
Why nt say truth n shame d devil dat d east west atleast btwn alakahia n eleme jnction has being completed.
D issue is dat eliozu n rumuagholu roads are begging 4 help. N any incomin governor must nt ignor them.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Mjjordan(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
yazz09:
True, but the bridge collapsed sometime last year. And getting worse by the day.
It's soo pain full that the man shouting "CHANGE" is the governor of that state and yet so many bad roads, no new road been constructed to ease the ever increasing holdups in the City, not to talk of numerious Criminal activities taking place in the City.
imaging as ppl still dey like the lies u'r telling!!nigerians i smh for una!!!
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 12:29am On Mar 14, 2015
cheesy
garrix8:
Why not return to Abia or Anambra??

Nonsense...

How stupid can u be?

2 Likes

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 14, 2015
9jvirgin:

Be careful of what you post online.

You can disagree with his policies and perhaps mannerism but it's a crime to threaten his life.
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by jodeci(m): 6:07am On Mar 14, 2015
The worst road on earth as long as i am concerned is Eliohani-rumunduru-eneka road and the shameless man comes around seeking for people to vote APC. The whole of Oroigwe is baptized with impassable but yet important roads.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by medeay(m): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2015
SuperSuave:
and amaechi is busy shouting change up and down. God is watching y'all in 7D. Meanwhile vote for change!!

I don't see what concerns Amaechi in this........ I believe there is a local government that sees to that community. why do we always want to blame everything on the Govs' when we know the real truth
Re: The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) by MrGiddy(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2015
hydroking23:
Dude are u for real who told u Amaechi did d flyover besides ppl portharcourt streets are 80percent Dead on roads very bad roads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Most Popular Springs and Waterfalls in Nigeria / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills A Woman In Onitsha (Photo) / Accident Victim Conveyed To The Hospital, Involved In Another Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.