Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,964 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones (942 Views)

Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget / Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Once again our silly President displays his cluenessness for the world to see. For those that don't know what transpired, I will give a very brief summary.

Presidency: Claimed that President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan had a phone call with Moroccan President, and his counterpart was supporting him and all muslims in Nigeria on his reelection bid.

Morocco: Denies any of such phone calls happened.

Presidency: Insited it happened.

Morocco: Recalls its ambassador and warns Nigerian President not to drag it in its political mess as no such phone call was made.

After it was clear the President lied, he is now ordering an investigation of itself. See the president's opening statement in his response:

"President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is shocked, surprised and highly embarrassed by the controversy that has erupted over whether or not he had a telephone conversation with His Majesty, King Mohammed VI of Morocco. The regrettable furore that has developed over the matter is due entirely to misinformation as President Jonathan has neither spoken with King Mohammed or told anybody that he had a telephone conversation with the Moroccan Monarch. "

How clueless and dumb can a President be? Is this the continuity we want as a country? This man has embarrassed Nigeria to pulp!

This is a shameless, classless, and clueless government that we must CHANGE.

Remember CHANGE is inevitable. do not remain in the minority. Join the CHANGE train. For March 28 is here. Together we can make it happen!

-CramJones

8 Likes

Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by IanDiamonds: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
"CramJones".. This moniker lost its respect the day it talked 'bout the $150,000... It also caused Barcanista to feel jealous and those who know the story saw him sell his person for crumbs..

I'd advice you deactivate this moniker and create a new one (Call it Rebirth)..

2 Likes

Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by 9jvirgin(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dear God! Jonathan must die!!

Dear God, we do not deserve Jonathan....

I am not a member of any political party, but Jonathan must die!!!
Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by garrix8: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
BarcanistaJones...

How market??

cheesy

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

2 Likes

Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by xandy84: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Am not a fan of Jonathan but that does not make me call him unprintable names. There are people who disagree with Obama, even Mandela during his time but still don't call him names.
Jonathan is our president til May 29th and he deserve everybody respect and same goes for States governors..
You don't agree with Jonathan or your State governor ways of doing things, use your PVC which is the only way to change it. Name calling is nothing but childish and act of desperation.

1 Like

Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by Orunto: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
U r suffering from U can never ever qualify to be President of Nigeria.
Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by gwales: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
gej have become a joke even in the international states
Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by youngeagle(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
U are very stupId to call a siting president silly,why won't other countries insult him with all these online abuse,GEJ has a Dr degree and we hve bn having people with SSCE lead while we shut our stinking mouth,if a Dr can't pilot this country then Nigerians needs a mental overhauling because is hard 4 them 2 differentiate good from bad,all these co-ordinated attack,abuse,propaganda and hate and u feel his region will fold there hands and watch other tribe lead...we all should prepare to split.

1 Like

Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by vanilson(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
why cant this jonathan just accept the wish of the people without causing problem for himself at last? He has been embarrassing himself and muddling the name of the country. I think the man needs to be cautioned before he will end up worst like Gbagbo. The whole world is by every minutes watching him with all sots of dishonest manners. This is sad for him and him alone!!!

click like to vote GMB/PYO
Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by udemzyudex(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
This op is a joke... Take him serious at your own peril
Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by PedroJP(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
youngeagle:
U are very stupId to call a siting president silly,why won't other countries insult him with all these online abuse,GEJ has a Dr degree and we hve bn having people with SSCE lead while we shut our stinking mouth,if a Dr can't pilot this country then Nigerians needs a mental overhauling because is hard 4 them 2 differentiate good from bad,all these co-ordinated attack,abuse,propaganda and hate and u feel his region will fold there hands and watch other tribe lead...we all should prepare to split.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by superstar1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
If our govt can be lying about a worthless phantom telephone call to one relatively unknown and inconsequential morrocan king, why should i believe our electricity is now at 6,000MW; 1.2million invisible jobs have been created, trans-deformation agenda etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by PedroJP(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
OP, so what made u think ur take on that issue matters ?

Are u an xtraordinary being that ur opinion carries more weight than that of others ?

Thought u are dead for long. Don't come here to say rubbish.

President said he didn't speak with the king as he never said he did, just get dat into ur head shut up
Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by medamillion(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hall of Shame

Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
IanDiamonds:
"CramJones".. This moniker lost its respect the day it talked 'bout the $150,000... It also caused Barcanista to feel jealous and those who know the story saw him sell his person for crumbs..

I'd advice you deactivate this moniker and create a new one (Call it Rebirth)..

Rebirth of a rehabilitated Cocaine-Psycho. Oh, that would be too long for a moniker. He should just shorten it to "Cocaine-Psycho" grin
Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 15, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Take On GEJ Investigating Himself On Morocco's Gaffe - Cramjones by Pataki: 4:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Cramjones is none other than Femi Fani Kayode. He is the same spokesperson for President Goodluck campaign.

Believe this drug addict at your own peril.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Mockery Of GEJ? / Jonathan Predicted to win landslide. The Most Spurious Opinion Poll Ever? / Things To Remember As Chief T.a Orji Goes To Senate. Scripted By Don Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.