Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Best Theater To Visit In Barcelona? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Theater To Visit In Barcelona? (521 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / 20 Most Beautiful Places To Visit In Nigeria / Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Theater To Visit In Barcelona? by jackmattox: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hello i am from New york and i am coming to Barcelona on this vacations and i have booked villa Barcelona for my family and i am here that if we wants to visit to enjoy a movie for any theater in Barcelona please consider the best theater in Barcelona that i wants to enjoy upcoming movie Get Hard with my family the one of the best thing in this movie is that my favorite actress Alison Brie is playing incredible role in this so that's why i never miss to enjoy this movie please help me about this if anybody here know about Barcelona.
Re: Best Theater To Visit In Barcelona? by guttentag(m): 12:17am On Mar 14, 2015
Charlie, this is Nigeria Site n not Spanish.. abi u Lost?
Re: Best Theater To Visit In Barcelona? by TomyRich: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hello,
This was my first experience to visit Barcelona generally i am from New jersey and where i found vacation rental in Barcelona which are too cheap and full of amazing fun where i took private pool in my villa which was really awesome and i wishes again to visit Barcelona. Me and my wife spent a lot of beautiful memories there really this was amazing wonderful experience ever.....!!

Alquiler vacacional en Costa Dorada
Re: Best Theater To Visit In Barcelona? by worry359(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
This all looks like an advertising scam! angry angry
Re: Best Theater To Visit In Barcelona? by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2015
worry359:
This all looks like an advertising scam! angry angry

It sure is. One minute he's from NY, the next minute NJ.

(1) (Reply)

Families Ask Indonesia For Clemency For Drug Prisoners / Unveiling A New Dare For Adventurers – Africa’s Longest Canopy Walkway / How To Get Visa To UK Or Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.