Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Cyber Crime Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cyber Crime Alert (500 Views)

CRIME ALERT : Man Posts Cold-blooded Killing On Facebook(See Photos) / My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos / Crime Alert: New Strategy Employed By Highway Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Crime Alert by kingsolo1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Just got this email from spammers who want to reap from where they did not sow and I thought it wise to share post their details here as an way of warning other unsuspecting people that they could be spamming. Do not be surprised when you see diamond bank logo.

The details of the email is as follows:

Sender's Name:statemntsono@hotmail.co.uk

Subject: Diamond Online Security Activation

Body of the email: Dear Diamond Bank Customer,

We have added more security features to our online banking plaform based on customer review and CBN policy.

Follow our site below to upgrade

https://diamondonline.diamondbank.com/home

Its now mandatory to be synchronised to our new banking security features:

Failure to follow these proccess will lead to online account termination immediately. Follow any of the references below

I would like to update my Account for security purposes

To make additional edits to your account, sign in through here https://diamondonline.diamondbank.com/
Thank you,
The Diamond Bank Team

Hope this helps someone out there

(1) (Reply)

Abducted Chinese workers freed in Kogi – police / Those Stealing By Trick Are Criminals E.g Glo / Xenophobic And Nigerian Entreprenuers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.