Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Those Stealing By Trick Are Criminals E.g Glo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Those Stealing By Trick Are Criminals E.g Glo (500 Views)

Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) / Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / What Should I Do To This Lady That Obtained Mone From Me By Trick? Screen Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Stealing By Trick Are Criminals E.g Glo by Maximus85(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
I don't know about others but they allow you load but wont allow you check your balance. They removed your credit even when U aren't using your phone. My N300+ was reduced to N64 in the space of 10 minutes.

They said overload..... But all they do is offload us. Data service is zero yet they spend millions on advert instead of fixing their fucking network issues.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates. / Man Pours Acid To His Girlfriend / The South African Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.