Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada (19575 Views)

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership / Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D / Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Canme4u(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gud
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by free2ryhme: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
good for nigeria
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Congrat sir
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NTANewsNow/media/grid?idx=2

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Oboh

4th pic: Samuel-Oboh_with_Canada's_Governor_General_David_Johnston_at_Ridea_Hall_In_Ottawa.JPG
en.wikipedia.org

Govt. should lure this kind of genius back home. Is better to go abroad to convince people like this rather than meeting fake companies all in the name of foreign investors and transformation agenda without any result.
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
GOOD NEWS!!!

This is the kind of thread I make comments on.... Positive articles that add value and happiness.... This is good News for Nigeria's image abroad and a lesson to we youths down here that we have the ability to transform the image of Nigeria in the nearest future.... We have the ability to succeed in the western world.... We have the ability to rule the world.... And we have the ability to develop Africa!!!

God bless Architect Samuel for me.... God Almighty knows if I make this fellow a role model, I made the right choice.... This article has made my day and today I declare I shall be greater than this man, I hope you shall make your declarations too and work/pray towards it, if you want to achieve self accomplishment, Good Name and Power in the nearest future.....
They own now, we own the future!!!

TeeCee

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by NumberOne2(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ariel20:
Thank God he's not Ibo.. we for no hear word.

How people think. We are talking about a Nigerian making us proud and you just had to go Tribalistic? I'm sure if he was a Muslim you would have said he is a member of BH.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
NumberOne2:

How people think. We are talking about a Nigerian making us proud and you just had to go Tribalistic? I'm sure if he was a Muslim you would have said he is a member of BH.

I saw that comment and chose to ignore it.... They say silence is the best answer to fools!!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by WebSurfer(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
isoko man
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ariel20:
Thank God he's not Ibo.. we for no hear word.

Samuel OGHALE OBOH
Those two last names sound URHOBO lipsrsealed
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
WebSurfer:
isoko man

Yea..I thought as much cus of that "OGHALE" HE'S either Urhobo or Isoko lipsrsealed

Emm just an observation,i'm no tribalist before them go start dey beat me like suspected suicide bomber
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by neocortex: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
RickRichards:
Very intelligent man. I'm sure he doesn't support GEJ. No intelligent person would, unless there's big money is involved. Hehehe
And the two posters' above me should please as a matter of urgency and courtesy, get a room.

He is definitely behind GEJ, because no right thinking intelligent person will queue behind a semi-literate cert forger.
So if you are a Buhari supporter , you need to take an IQ test ASAP.
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
cool
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by WebSurfer(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

Yea..I thought as much cus of that "OGHALE" HE'S either Urhobo or Isoko lipsrsealed

Emm just an observation,i'm no tribalist before them go start dey beat me like suspected suicide bomber
lol, Oghale is isoko, meaning Blessing
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
neocortex:

He is definitely behind GEJ, because no right thinking intelligent person will queue behind a semi-literate cert forger.
So if you are a Buhari supporter , you need to take an IQ test ASAP.
No, no, no. You got it twisted again, Neo. Another F? You need the IQ test as you can't 'see' beyond your very prominent nose.
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
WebSurfer:
lol, Oghale is isoko, meaning Blessing

Yea I know...but many Urhobos bear the name too.
Like your signature predicts your name is "OGHENEMARHO" which is coincedentally my younger brother's too and we're Urhobos.
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by enomakos(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
congrats bro
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by gulfer: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gooci:
Beep me for original microsd card.
Complete and doesn't corrupt files.
16gb---2k
32gb---3k
If yu are buying upto 5-7 pieces, I will give @ cheaper price, jst beep me on watsapp or bbm
Gerrout out of here, will you
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by hakeemfatai217: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Register today in the Dangote rural social scheme and become a dangote distributor nationwide.
for more information call +2347052988260
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Gooci(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
gulfer:
Gerrout out of here, will you
16gb is 2000naira, 32gb is 3000naira, tell yur friends nd neighbours...
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by begwong: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
RickRichards:
Very intelligent man. I'm sure he doesn't support GEJ. No intelligent person would, unless there's big money is involved. Hehehe
And the two posters' above me should please as a matter of urgency and courtesy, get a room.
Nangsense! and you think he got there without a "CERTIFICATE" abi?
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by begwong: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
RickRichards:
Nangsense!,and you think he got there without a "CERFITICATE" like the aspirant you are supporting abi?
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by nke001: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NTANewsNow/media/grid?idx=2

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Oboh

4th pic: Samuel-Oboh_with_Canada's_Governor_General_David_Johnston_at_Ridea_Hall_In_Ottawa.JPG
en.wikipedia.org

Congratulations inlaw mi ooo!
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by WebSurfer(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

Yea I know...but many Urhobos bear the name too.
Like your signature predicts your name is "OGHENEMARHO" which is coincedentally my younger brother's too and we're Urhobos.
Thats some different spelling, and mine doesnt have Oghene, dont ask me for the full.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
WebSurfer:
Thats some different spelling, and mine doesnt have Oghene, dont ask me for the full.. grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy OKK OOO...YOU STILL BE MY BROTHER NO MATTER HOW YOU WANNA DODGE IT,CUS MY MUM WAS AN ISOKO smiley
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
I've met him once. He's a close pal of our Pastor here, He shared his story and I was really moved. Whatever is gonna be is definitely gonna be. #JustBelieve smiley
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by mightycrown1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=18pt] YES THAT IS MY COUNTRY MAN, IM PROUD OF HIM

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI [/size]

Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by suzelle: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
The Elite PushCV employee quest is ending soon. Register now at http:///191c7ce5 to be among the over 5000 that will be placed in multinational corporations in Nigeria and abroad.
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by clovislouis(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
EggovinMma:
Handsome man. smiley
Handsome rich man. By the way how u doing. Been a while

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs / Police Fire Tear Gas At Workers, Injure One (photo) / Should I Go Or Should I Stay ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.