Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada (19589 Views)

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership / Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D / Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by prophetfire: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Place where merit rules n not mediocrity like in nigeria.
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
clovislouis:
Handsome rich man. By the way how u doing. Been a while

Been fine.How are you tooo?
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by WebSurfer(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

cheesy OKK OOO...YOU STILL BE MY BROTHER NO MATTER HOW YOU WANNA DODGE IT,CUS MY MUM WAS AN ISOKO smiley
lmaooo, bro, [size=16pt]you win [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
WebSurfer:
lmaooo, bro, [size=16pt]you win [/size] grin grin grin

grin
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by ogaju007(m): 1:44am On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
GOOD NEWS LIKE THIS HAVE BEEN ON THE RISE IN GEJ's REGIME.

GEJ APC NA YOUR WIFE OYA MARRY DE GO

your daft... what has the broken country contributed to this guy's success? mmppttwwee all you guys know how to do is claim people after the system of another country has supported their vision.
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by clovislouis(m): 3:45am On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Been fine.How are you tooo?
fine my dear. I lost ur contact. Pls can u pm me
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by phayvoursky(m): 5:44am On Mar 15, 2015
ogaju007:

your daft... what has the broken country contributed to this guy's success? mmppttwwee all you guys know how to do is claim people after the system of another country has supported their vision.

YOU'RE STUPEED
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by mobosteve: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2015
And he's a Deltan please .ur indication is portraying him as a Yoruba man
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 15, 2015
clovislouis:
fine my dear. I lost ur contact. Pls can u pm me

Lol . Really don't know your old monicker. cheesy
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by ogaju007(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

YOU'RE STUPEED

and might i ask why? or you're just in the mood of calling people names?
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by nulohomes(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2015
Wow Nigerians are doing it global now!
Re: Samuel Oghale Oboh The 76th President Of Royal Architectural Institute Of Canada by nulohomes(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2015
Nulo is an architecture and interior design company created specifically for the Nigerian market
We also offer services in : 3d printing, 3d renders/visualization /animation and architectural model making in Lagos and Abuja
www.nulohomes.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Go Or Should I Stay ? / How The Nigerian Banking System Is Killing Employee Loyalty. / DOWNLOAD “ACCA PAST EXAMS QUESTIONS & ANSWERS” @ ₦0.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.