Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. (1619 Views)

Saraki, Loyalists Lobby Emirs To Beg Buhari / Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde / Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by aresa: 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has reached out to some traditional rulers in the north to help persuade the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party to reconsider his stance of leaving the party.

Following Wednesday’s alleged Resignation of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Chairman, Adamu Muazu

President Goodluck Jonathan after his wife, Mrs Patience insulted the living daylight out of the Northern indigenes, calling them irresponsible fathers and mothers who give birth and throw away the children.

The President has mandated top presidential aides in the Northern states led by the National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki to reach out to some of the emirs’ to beg Mu’az to stay in the party.

One of the traditional rulers strongly considered to lead the begging is the Emir of Bauchi, Muhammadu Adamu, who Muazu holds in high esteem.

Mu’azu was reported to have tendered his resignation letter following some hate speeches credited to the First Lady, Patience Jonathan during the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign rallies.

naij.com

Yoruba leaders are motor park thugs

Hausa people are useless and den just dey born almajiri throwaway left and right...

Your cup don full.... grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by maestroferddi: 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is your case not irremediable?

You and your co-travellers in the APC are wasting your time peddling cheap lies and propaganda.

Meanwhile, Jonathan and Muazu have been criss-crossing the length and breath of the country building iron-cast bridges and fortifications.

Tomorrow when the inevitable defeat that awaits APC and their minions happens, you people would resort to the bestiality of post-election violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by mycar: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Irrespective of the veracity of this your report.

It's only a noble man that knows when he's stepped over the boundary and makes amend for his mistakes.

To err is human to forgive is divine. I guess PDP will come out stronger and better, no matter what, what goes around comes around.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Propaganda at it's peak. God bless Nigeria.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by Djicemob: 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
OP did you create this thread with a straight face?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by anonimi: 4:01am On Mar 14, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by onatisi(m): 4:52am On Mar 14, 2015
Djicemob:
OP did you create this thread with a straight face?
so I am not surprised at what the op wrote,afterall apc is known for having mentally unbalanced leaders so what do u expect from their followers on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by nzeadachie: 5:03am On Mar 14, 2015
aresa:

naij.com

Yoruba leaders are motor park thugs

Hausa people are useless and den just dey born almajiri throwaway left and right...

Your cup don full.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by attacker231: 5:32am On Mar 14, 2015
[s]
maestroferddi:
Is your case not irremediable?

You and your co-travellers in the APC are wasting your time peddling cheap lies and propaganda.

Meanwhile, Jonathan and Muazu have been criss-crossing the length and breath of the country building iron-cast bridges and fortifications.

Tomorrow when the inevitable defeat that awaits APC and their minions happens, you people would resort to the bestiality of post-election violence.

[/s]
Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by attacker231: 5:33am On Mar 14, 2015
onatisi:
so I am not surprised at what the op wrote,afterall apc is known for having mentally unbalanced leaders so what do u expect from their followers on nairaland.

PDP goat, why are you crying?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by omenka(m): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2015
attacker231:

PDP goat, why are you crying?
Is he really a goat or you are just yabbing him??
Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by attacker231: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2015
omenka:
Is he really a goat or you are just yabbing him??

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy He is a certified goat. Ewure!
Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Jonathan, always begging people like a beggar.
This guy is never, and will never be in control of his own life talkless of his cabinet.

In Ondo state, when Jonathan visited, one idiott, the PDP guber candidate was saying:
We cannot vote for cows, dnt vote for cows because they are cows over there! And muazu was a cow, turkur was a cow, every northerner there were cows listening to the fool. Then I wonder: do they really av a protocol?

The fat hippo called PEJ was stereotyping big time wen she was saying those people up north, na we dey feed them and they have no Brian, now they want to rule us. We cannot allow them to rule us, and so on.

There wasn't any form of respect, protocol, decorum or sense in the politics of NIGERIA. I shld expect this to happen.

Now, the hat wearing mofo who was supposed to be the law in his party keeps begging everyone as if he wasn't even the leader. Was he not happy his followers were digging his grave.

Check out the idiott called fayose? Shld the president call him personally to stop? because he was only irking and causing discord and more hatred up north.

That being said:
If you are one of those fools who will quote me and tell me how right PEJ or FAYOSE were, then dnt bother because na only curse remain for my mouth. Be warned o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by afoo02(m): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by omenka(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2015
attacker231:

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy He is a certified goat. Ewure!
Na wa oo. It would be the first time I've seen a goat type. Something like this..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu. by Ryabcool(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2015
I can only laugh. Jonny Bravo of life! grin

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Buhari May Step Down At The Last Minute —report / Picture Of Polling Unit In Kano Today / Is This A True Picture Of GEJ Packing Money To Otuoke Before Leaving Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.