Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,603 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

5 Types Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Types Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? (523 Views)

List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija / Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria / 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? by mmonigeria: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Being a blogger is one thing. Being a blogger in Nigeria is another thing. Over time, because of the value I add to the blogging community in Nigeria, I have come in contact with lots of people in Nigeria who started their blogs several years ago. I also get contact messages from those who recently started their blogs. The truth is, as you are reading this, some Nigerians are either starting their first blog or some are starting another blog. There are different types of Bloggers in Nigeria but I’ll limit the numbers to five.

Type 1: Hobbyist
Type 2: Serious Hobbyist
Type 3: Semi-professional
Type 4: Professional
Type 5: Business Builder

Which one are you?

See the source for more explanation: http://www.mmo.ng/types-of-bloggers-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock My Android Tablet? / The Art Of Htaccess: Web Programming / What Are Your Best 5 Naija Tech Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.