Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) (44512 Views)

Dino Melaye's Thuggish Behavior. Shouting And Fighting: VIDEO / Two Nigeria’s Refineries To Restart Production Before End Of Dec. 2015 –minister / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by ylaa(f): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2015
wrestling time, and the winner is...............................................ULTIMATE POLICEEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAN
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by SporaD8: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2015
hollyola:
Imagine both of dem,dis ones na hooligans oo nt police officers.so if dey c 2 citizens fighting now wat will dey do?

simply collect bribe from the highest bidder and join in the fight against his/her opponent.
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by MARKone(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2015
allanphash7:
Where is Mbu now? He supppose give dem pistol to kill themself

I would better remain jobless rsther dan to ne a Nigeria Police

Sprinkle acid on them all

Bleep

That Dept is cursed, no kidding, the whole of Nigeria Police force is cursed. Go to their barracks and see how the live, and their children, pathetic, unfortunately most of their children suffer for the sins of their fathers and mothers, hopeless people there is nothing different between them and armed robbers, just that one is covered by law, while the other is not. Do you think that the blood of innocent people that they've killed and are still killing will let them be, or the incessant harassment onto the General public, the money the extort from people, motorists..their sweat!! don't you know that it is laced with curses. So don't except much from them, they might as well shoot each other, drunk MOFOS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by eluquenson(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2015
A show of shame after under the influence of Alomo bitters.
SMH
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by echobee(f): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2015
fredoooooo:
Morning exercise. ... next grin
Close ur mouth and stop shinning ur teeth tongue
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by zicoraads: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:

A fool?
Speaking of character exhibitions, I just gave my opinion, n instead of u d "INTELLIGENT " Man to give us, u laid down to insults,
Well, I Ve no tym for ur type, it's pretty clear u r d fool here, n please stop embarrassing ur community.
Thanks,.
I am surprised you expected a sound argument from him. The likes of aderemo and those they represent don't have anything intelligent to add to an argument or rebuke any intelligent analysis of anything someone has said. The other day I mentioned here that when an argument goes above 'Sai Buhari'... they lack what to say. Yesterday, I was surprised at Barcanista's calm when the likes of arase and co. decided the only way to attack his post was to attack the man himself. The APC has benefitted and is still benefitting from the money that was stolen from this country, from those that were in the PDP. But those same people are the ones calling people names when they are at the receiving end of a switch(Barcanista's case in point). I love how you responded to him. The difference in class and intelligence is super glaring. Little wonder Fashola blamed the President for the robbery in his state. It's a trait in all of them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

Wetin go happen if he wins?

Atleast Abia go get Government for the first time.That place na helll hole? grin
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by Emma4Jesu(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2015
They are dragging who to have the lion share of the egunje grin
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Atleast Abia go get Government for the first time.That place na helll hole? grin

Dem all be politicians. Thieves go thieves come.

Babe I dey feel you o
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by samuel900(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Those looking suppose tie their hands and beat hell out of them. Sai Buhari till they get sense
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by deloon(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2015
oderemo:

Ranting of a fool
Your level of stupidity is unfathomable. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by Vince77(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:

Sometimes we need to leave d govt out of our personal characters, imagine d fight in public,, it has a lot to do with who they truly r n how they were raised, this has nothing to do with d govt.
Some times u hear ppl blaming d govt for their own personal failures, we Ve suddenly forgotten that life is generally full if challenges b it in a good economy or not.
Ppl Ve their own demons to deal with.
This is d height of irresponsibility, n I can imagine the kind if generation these two will raise.
Each an everyone of our character exhibitions has a lot to do with upbringing, b it a politician or a normal working citizen.
I rest my case
u get sense.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by SuperSuave(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2015
Eneze1:
Nigerian police are as useless as the p in coup
hub?!
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by SailorXY: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:

A fool?
Speaking of character exhibitions, I just gave my opinion, n instead of u d "INTELLIGENT " Man to give us, u laid down to insults,
Well, I Ve no tym for ur type, it's pretty clear u r d fool here, n please stop embarrassing ur community.
Thanks,.
that's a boko haram sympathizer, you don't need to reply him anymore.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by SuperSuave(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2015
Eneze1:
Nigerian police are as useless as the p in coup
hun?!
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by darejem4real: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
It is indeed a shame
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by ylaa(f): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2015
wrestling time, and the winner is...............................................ULTIMATE POLICEEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAN

BUT WAIT OH!!! Y IN THE FRONT OF A BANK? WAS THERE NO OTHER PLACE TO FIGHT THAN THE FRONT OF A BANK? ARE YOU SURE THESE TWO ARE REAL POLICEMEN OR ROBBERS IN DISGUISE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO ROB THE BANK? shocked shocked
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by hensben(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:

Sometimes we need to leave d govt out of our personal characters, imagine d fight in public,, it has a lot to do with who they truly r n how they were raised, this has nothing to do with d govt.
Some times u hear ppl blaming d govt for their own personal failures, we Ve suddenly forgotten that life is generally full if challenges b it in a good economy or not.
This is d height of irresponsibility, n I can imagine the kind if generation these two will raise.
Each an everyone of our character exhibitions has a lot to do with upbringing, b it a politician or a normal working citizen.
I rest my case
Almost all police in nigeria are nuisance..I believe something is not right in NPF.
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by Vision4God: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2015
I op our politicians & som nigerians wont blame ds on GEJ again cos dats wat de ar use too.

Anyway God bless our president GEJ
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by Elipsis: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:

I rest my case
Well said. Its high time people begin to take responsibility for their actions.

Btw, you r rily beautiful. smiley
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by greall12(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Angry police so funny.
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by Richy4(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmm. To say I am super embarrassed is an understatement.
How can these rams be law enforcers. And those at the background cheering them on. Haba!!!

Anyways I guess I am feeling this way because it's been like ages I have seen adults fight.
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by fredoooooo: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2015
echobee:

Close ur mouth and stop shinning ur teeth tongue

Hahahahah you ehn , I'm a close up ambassador, that's why it's a must I keep shinning ma teeth .. wink grin
how ghostland ?
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2015
Big shame....
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by brownlord: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2015
oderemo:

@oderomo You are the most foolish person to ever use the internet.

That person just summarise our problem as a country, 90 percent of the problem we face in this country is caused by the masses

People keep talk about government, who are the government, you and I make up government.

If the teacher paid to impact our children fail in their job.

If the medical doctor refuse to treat patient instead ask them to come to their private clinic

If the police will accept bribe and make criminals evade justice

If the court refuse to persecute criminals and deny people of fair judgement

If the lecturers use their power to sleep and harass female student, sleep with them to give grade.

If the school principal will go sell chalks given to him to private schools an deny those children access to good education.

My friend we are the problem and not the government, the government is only exploiting our ignorance.

I took my mom to hospital for medical check up December last year, and we where asked to run some test ( scan ) we went to the lab and the guy who was to run the test collected all our referral and on seeing me as young man ( guy man ) he called me to his office and told me officially the test is 2500 but I should just give him 2k and he will just do it for me now now, that i should go towards the revenue department and pretend like I want to pay and come back, give him the money and he will do the test.

Ordinary I would have done this, but I don't know why I refused, I told him my mom won't agree to this and what if the doctor ask for receipt of payment ( that was the excuse I gave him ) for not doing his bid. He delayed us and made sure he attended to everyone before me.

As I left the lab, I was wondering how do we move this country forward. One would think only illiterate or uneducated people would be found wanting in this area, but here this guy should a minimum of Bsc or masters or equivalent.

One would think only poor involve on in such, but this guy is a federal worker though I don't know the salary scale it should be nothing less than 100k

My point is tomorrow such a person will shout corruption,but trust me what he is doing is worst than what the politicians are doing, so many are out there looking for Job, he got one and then silently robbing the government, first he is running a test of 2,500 officially for 2,000 unofficially, imagine i had agree to the request,me will short the government 2500 and gain to his private pocket 2000 if he do same with 5 people daily a day he gets 10k to his private pocket and the government lost 12,500 multiply this by 30 days see how much this young man deny the government.

Before you tell me the government iis corrupt, Jonathan is in Abuja and only makes policy from there he can't be everywhere, the minister of health could not have given such directive for the guy to siphon money to his private pocket, the CMD of UBTH this happened may not even be aware a certain guy is involve in this shady deals, even the head of department where this guy works may be a honest man.

If you do your part and I do mine, our problem we reduce 80 percent and we have the few politicians to deal with.

So you my friend you are the most foolish and useless animal to ever grace this forum

1 Like

Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by abrahym(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2015
But why the crowd they shout ole ole. I guess the cop under don f up
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by ligeroenergy(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2015
Those involved should be identified and punished accordingly.This is disgraceful
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by francizy(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2015
ellechrystal:

A fool?
Thanks,.

Babe do you even know what ODE (oderemo) means? It means a brainless being, or a mad person or maybe an imbècile..

Whenever a man with ODE as his name talks to you, please ensure to ignore such a person because when they get frustrated, they will resort to violence like biting, shouting, peeling off your skin, stabbing, etc.

Thank goodness you are far away from him, else we would have heard another story. We have to give them ODEs respect not because they deserve it but because they didn't create themselves to be insane or imbecilîc...

So, dear please beware and be mindful of people that have ODE attached to their names because it's not healthy engaging them in either discussion, debate, argument, fight, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by francizy(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2015
brownlord:

@oderomo You are the most foolish person to ever use the internet.

That person just summarise our problem as a country, 90 percent of the problem we face in this country is caused by the masses

People keep talk about government, who are the government, you and I make up government.

If the teacher paid to impact our children fail in their job.

If the medical doctor refuse to treat patient instead ask them to come to their private clinic

If the police will accept bribe and make criminals evade justice

If the court refuse to persecute criminals and deny people of fair judgement

If the lecturers use their power to sleep and harass female student, sleep with them to give grade.

If the school principal will go sell chalks given to him to private schools an deny those children access to good education.

My friend we are the problem and not the government, the government is only exploiting our ignorance.

I took my mom to hospital for medical check up December last year, and we where asked to run some test ( scan ) we went to the lab and the guy who was to run the test collected all our referral and on seeing me as young man ( guy man ) he called me to his office and told me officially the test is 2500 but I should just give him 2k and he will just do it for me now now, that i should go towards the revenue department and pretend like I want to pay and come back, give him the money and he will do the test.

Ordinary I would have done this, but I don't know why I refused, I told him my mom won't agree to this and what if the doctor ask for receipt of payment ( that was the excuse I gave him ) for not doing his bid. He delayed us and made sure he attended to everyone before me.

As I left the lab, I was wondering how do we move this country forward. One would think only illiterate or uneducated people would be found wanting in this area, but here this guy should a minimum of Bsc or masters or equivalent.

One would think only poor involve on in such, but this guy is a federal worker though I don't know the salary scale it should be nothing less than 100k

My point is tomorrow such a person will shout corruption,but trust me what he is doing is worst than what the politicians are doing, so many are out there looking for Job, he got one and then silently robbing the government, first he is running a test of 2,500 officially for 2,000 unofficially, imagine i had agree to the request,me will short the government 2500 and gain to his private pocket 2000 if he do same with 5 people daily a day he gets 10k to his private pocket and the government lost 12,500 multiply this by 30 days see how much this young man deny the government.

Before you tell me the government iis corrupt, Jonathan is in Abuja and only makes policy from there he can't be everywhere, the minister of health could not have given such directive for the guy to siphon money to his private pocket, the CMD of UBTH this happened may not even be aware a certain guy is involve in this shady deals, even the head of department where this guy works may be a honest man.

If you do your part and I do mine, our problem we reduce 80 percent and we have the few politicians to deal with.

So you my friend you are the most foolish and useless animal to ever grace this forum

Bro, why wasting your time? He doesn't deserve all this.
Re: Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures ) by Revolution: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Another reason why we need a war against indiscipline in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.