Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Getting Admitted To Higher Institution After Your First JAMB, How Was It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Getting Admitted To Higher Institution After Your First JAMB, How Was It? (1225 Views)

13 Things You Should Know How To Do Before You Go To Higher Institution / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers / Basic Skills You Must Learn Now Before Going To Any Higher Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Admitted To Higher Institution After Your First JAMB, How Was It? by eitsei(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Getting admission to higher institutions in Nigeria is some of nightmare to some people especially if they have sat JAMB now called UTME more than once.
And there are some people who were fortunate enough to gain admission after their first and only JAMB and if you are one of those people how did you do it? share your success stories to inspire others especially jambite that are currently writing the examination..... let's keep it rolling
Re: Getting Admitted To Higher Institution After Your First JAMB, How Was It? by simba1: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2015
eitsei:
Getting admission to higher institutions in Nigeria is some of nightmare to some people especially if they have sat JAMB now called UTME more than once.
And there are some people who were fortunate enough to gain admission after their first and only JAMB and if you are one of those people how did you do it? share your success stories to inspire others especially jambite that are currently writing the examination..... let's keep it rolling
I'll share 4 my friend, name withheld. age: 16yrs. course: mech. engine. how? waec: chips, jamb: radioactive chips via radiowave, putme: below expectation, admission: matriculated, how: knw person, wey knw person, wey knw person, wey knw v.c. SO MY GUY, IT'S BEST U DNT HEAR STORIES. JUST READ AND PRAY. THAT'S ALL
Re: Getting Admitted To Higher Institution After Your First JAMB, How Was It? by yahx(m): 12:25am On Mar 14, 2015
I was lucky I wrote waec once jamb once got admitted dat same year in my finals now lol

Godwin oooo
Re: Getting Admitted To Higher Institution After Your First JAMB, How Was It? by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 14, 2015
grin cheesy. My testimony; I'm a Very blessed chap
Finished second. Skool in 2004; cleared my WAEC, Passed my JAMB; by october same year; Iv enrolled into d univ. On merit to study Medicine; I graduated in record time @ 23 , finished my youth service in june 2013, by July same year, have gotten a Job with my state government as a full time staff.. kiss , na Just miracle all dway; I'm really 1 of the Very lucky ones... Glory to God;
My prayer, same Miracle should fellow all younger ones coming, amen..

1 Like

Re: Getting Admitted To Higher Institution After Your First JAMB, How Was It? by eitsei(m): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2015
simba1:
I'll share 4 my friend, name withheld. age: 16yrs. course: mech. engine. how? waec: chips, jamb: radioactive chips via radiowave, putme: below expectation, admission: matriculated, how: knw person, wey knw person, wey knw person, wey knw v.c. SO MY GUY, IT'S BEST U DNT HEAR STORIES. JUST READ AND PRAY. THAT'S ALL
hmmmmm tnx
Re: Getting Admitted To Higher Institution After Your First JAMB, How Was It? by simba1: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2015
killerman47:
Finished second. Skool in 2004; cleared my WAEC, Passed my JAMB; by october same year; Iv enrolled into d univ. On merit to study Medicine; I graduated in record time @ 23 , finished my youth service in june 2013, by July same year, have gotten a Job with my state government as a full time staff.. kiss , na Just miracle all dway; I'm really 1 of the Very lucky ones... Glory to God;
NICE. WHICH SCHOOL PLS?
Re: Getting Admitted To Higher Institution After Your First JAMB, How Was It? by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Graduated 2012, passed WAEC, JAMB and NECO without cheats, I believe that if you trust God and work hard it pays. I got admission same year currently in my 300L.
Re: Getting Admitted To Higher Institution After Your First JAMB, How Was It? by Jessevictor(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2015
killerman47:
AMEN
Re: Getting Admitted To Higher Institution After Your First JAMB, How Was It? by eitsei(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2015
BimiOne:
Graduated 2012, passed WAEC, JAMB and NECO without cheats, I believe that if you trust God and work hard it pays. I got admission same year currently in my 300L.
interesting... tnx

(1) (Reply)

Jatau Of Jatau Bridge Is Dead Great Danfodites(udus Students) / How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat / Basic Truths About The Igbos Of South East Nigrria With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.