Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Is She Supposed To Leave The Front Seat Of Her Husband's Car For His Friend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Supposed To Leave The Front Seat Of Her Husband's Car For His Friend? (690 Views)

Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Supposed To Leave The Front Seat Of Her Husband's Car For His Friend? by lovetwins: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2015
fellow nairalanders, please I want you to help me out on this. My friend came complaining to me of how her husband embarrassed her today. As they were about to drive home after an occassion, a friend of her husband asked to join them in the car which they agreed. But she was embarrassed when her husband whispered to her to go sit at the back seat for his fri
end to seat infront. And according to her, he has always been doing that. After hearing from her, I really felt bad. I thought a woman is always supposed to sit at the front seat in her husband's car. What do you think?
Re: Is She Supposed To Leave The Front Seat Of Her Husband's Car For His Friend? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 14, 2015
Some men don't know what it means to have a wife. Your wife becomes important more than ur friends and parents

1 Like

Re: Is She Supposed To Leave The Front Seat Of Her Husband's Car For His Friend? by yomi007k(m): 12:35am On Mar 14, 2015
Wats d big deal?
If she's an understanding wife she wudnt see anything wrong in that.
How logical is it for a man to be driving n discussing with someone in the backseat?

1 Like

Re: Is She Supposed To Leave The Front Seat Of Her Husband's Car For His Friend? by kinglekan: 12:38am On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Is She Supposed To Leave The Front Seat Of Her Husband's Car For His Friend? by nerodenero: 12:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Women love that front seat die. If you want peace, dont trade that seat for anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Supposed To Leave The Front Seat Of Her Husband's Car For His Friend? by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 14, 2015
She can look at it as being 'pushed' to the back where she'll sit and fume silently of her displeasure or she can sit elegantly in the owner's corner as 'madam at the top' with her driver and bodyguard in front. Its all about the mental picture
Re: Is She Supposed To Leave The Front Seat Of Her Husband's Car For His Friend? by menix(m): 1:31am On Mar 14, 2015
Women could be so petty..
Watz d big deal wiv d front seat...

Seriously u can seat behind especially d owners side nd feel big if that matters..

Seriously, its only people who cant afford cars that would b so silly to go that petty..

I pray i dont get such wife cous she would detest going out wiv mii, nah dis kind woman go ask u Honey y did spend more than 1 hr wiv ur fwend knowing that am bored....

(1) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 25-year Old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals / True Life Story- Letter From An Aborted Child To His Mum / Affordable, Quality Custom Made Family Greeting Cards For The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.