Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,503 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) (36854 Views)

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by mulattoclaro(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
breadandbutter:

Don't try me. I will trace your ip address and get you like a rat, read your sin to you and B*head you undecided
feel free. I'm still waiting for you. I was told to sacrifice a muslim and you would fit perfectly.
Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by Fulaman198(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
cjrane:

Unlike Boko Haram, Chadians are masters of desert warfare. That is precisely why Boko Haram fear them

Exactly you got it!
Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by Fulaman198(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
drteer:
In less than two years Chad has fought islamist in Djibouti,Mali,Central African republic and now Nigeria.
The Islamic state in Mali was probably the greatest threat to African stability that was single handedly destroyed by Chadians.
They are the best.
I just wish GEJ had corporated earlier enough.
Idriss Derby has already said they came uninvited.

He was too busy kissing western Arse to hear your requests
Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by Fulaman198(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cooleasy:

These are Chadian soldiers for sure.

Indeed so easy to tell. They aren't hiding their faces. Turbans are worn all over by us Sahelians from Senegal to Sudan.
Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by galaxy23: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Make una mind hw una post plc here
Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by Khd95(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
MOST BOKO HARAMITES R CHADIAN''''DATS Y ITS DIFFICULT 2 DIFFERENCIATE WHO IS A BOKO HARAM AND A CHADIAN SOLDIER.........WAIT OOOOOOO DOS GUYS R NO SOLDIERS AT ALL,,,,,C DEM WEARING SLIPPERS ND SANDSLS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
GenBuhari:
what d you think?

Chadian troops are sometimes indistinguishable from Boko Haram.

A lot of Chadian troops travel in similar pickup trucks to Boko Haram.

There uniforms are not the same undecided
Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by Laid2001: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
They all looks like GEJ's siblings!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by bibiking7(m): 6:00am On Mar 15, 2015
@op. I don't know about other people ooo. But as for me, I am 90 percent sure that Chad and it's government are well involved in the activities of BH. Why? Choppers have been sported delivering supplies to BH. Stuffs looted by BH in bornu have been sported in Chad. Eye witnesses that survived BH attacks have been said to testify that most of them speak a funny language. Plus, I served in the north, just like most other tribes in naija, they have family members scattered around other northern states. So if you want to destroy with impunity, be rest assured that you will definitely be hitting your family members too, and BH destruction with impunity depicts people with nothing to loose. Plus, that's why it's so easy for them to fight BH, I won't be surprised if shekau is in Chad or even already in the custody of their government (for their president to confidently say that they know where he is). why gimme a rifle to destroy my heritage, where as the way BH kill hausas is with hatred. I know that chad is involved, and they have good backing from big wigs in nigeria, shekau will not be caught alive. And they were able to succeed because we let them. Our girls are either in Cameroon or Chad. As for your pictures, which phucking soldiers wear sandals to war, sandals angry
Hooligans. Nigeria has been caught napping. embarassed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by jimmy101231(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool

Thanks to the almighty Allah for giving us Islam through our holy prophet Muhammad (peace be unto him).

Islam shall spread to every corner of the earth and acknowledged as the one and only true and peaceful religion cool
islam promoting Bokoharam since 1900
Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by chuking2013: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2015
GenBuhari:
Can you guess whether the photo below is of Boko Haram or Chadian soldiers?

Chadian Soldiers....they can't be Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Correct . But they look very similar to most people's image of Boko haram.
In fact Iam convinced that they transform into Boko Haram when it suits them.
chuking2013:
Chadian Soldiers....they can't be Boko Haram.
Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by Fulaman198(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
GenBuhari:
Correct . But they look very similar to most people's image of Boko haram.
In fact Iam convinced that they transform into Boko Haram when it suits them.

I know that you are saying this out of your love for Nigeria, but let's be honest. Nigerian military prowess is in complete shambles right now.

We need to build up our army again and retrain troops. Our army needs to become modernised and start using drones. It doesn't make sense that the giants of Africa are in this state. We once had a very proud army.
Re: Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Not our army that's a shambles, it is our govt that's is a shambles.
Our government is actually colluding with imperialist enemies of our country, to allow them break up Nigeria.

Our government is deliberately preventing our army from responding effectively to BH.[white author=Fulaman198 post=31788615]

I know that you are saying this out of your love for Nigeria, but let's be honest. Nigerian military prowess is in complete shambles right now.

We need to build up our army again and retrain troops. Our army needs to become modernised and start using drones. It doesn't make sense that the giants of Africa are in this state. We once had a very proud army.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee / INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.