Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! (2250 Views)

Buhari:You cant believe what GMB is spending time doing in Iran(photo) / What GMB Said In The UK / What Gmb Did To Benue People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by phemyor(m): 7:10am On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ gave 5million Naira and 3 automatic employment to the families of decease who lost their life in immigration last year. They died on march 15, 2014. They are remembered by the Presidency on March
13, 2015. Happy anniversary or another campaign material. I can see now that strong opposition in political arena is working, if not, those people
would have died in vain... If GMB could make GEJ did
this in three weeks, i wish campaign should continue till next year and I believe it is going to be a blessing to all Nigerians. In
change I believe.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by phabuloz(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2015
Opposition is gud by the way, but ur ways of opposing matters

2 Likes

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by clevvermind(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2015
Jonathan has done what is right. make una leave am alone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by ManMountain(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2015
I really wish election is done annually grin grin
That is the only way the Nigerian govt can work

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by Sall(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2015
Gej with all this commissioning and projects' bokoharam and the latest of #5m each to the victim of immigration scams. WHY NOW .my question is will Mr president allow haba Moro to go score free. THIS IS A POLITYCALLY COORDINATED EXPLOYTATION .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by oluwafemi113(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2015
Strong opposition is good for democracy

2 Likes

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by midolian(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2015
My pipu, My pipu!(In Rochas's voice),..

Beware of pre-election [size=16pt]SCAM[/size]

6 Likes

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by yuncka: 7:29am On Mar 14, 2015
Fear of the unknown.

APC is the best thing that happened to Nigeria. For one in 16yrs we will practice democracy.

At least everyone now knows its no longer business as usual.

Nigerians are wiser, if U mess Up...we kick Ur butt.

1 Like

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by splashbaby(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2015
"Orí ẹni nií fini jọba, ìwà èyàn nií yọ èyàn lóyè "
-- It's one's destiny that makes one a king, but it's one's character that dethrones one.

3 Likes

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by SweetyZinta(f): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2015
midolian:
My pipu, My pipu!(In Rochas's voice),..

Beware of pre-election [size=16pt]SCAM[/size]

#ShineUrEyes in daddy showkey's voice. D fear of Apc is d beggining of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by ardeks(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2015
ManMountain:
I really wish election is done annually grin grin
That is the only way the Nigerian govt can work
Seconded. »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Call (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, JSON etc)
Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by maureen546: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2015
We shall come out in mass to re_elect GEJ,A man with a humble/friendly leadership style.tested nd trusted,the devil you know is better than the angel u don't know,GEJ al the way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by kokoA(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Nonsense! Aba Moro is still the minister, the 1 thousand naira collected from millions of unemployed youth is still unaccounted for.. I will not forgive GEJ and his government for killing innocent unemployed young people for nothing.. What is money compare to life?!

2 Likes

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by HURUCHI(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2015
grin
yuncka:
Fear of the unknown.

APC is the best thing that happened to Nigeria. For one in 16yrs we will practice democracy.

At least everyone now knows its no longer business as usual.

Nigerians are wiser, if U mess Up...we kick Ur butt.
Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by HURUCHI(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2015
kokoA:
Nonsense! Aba Moro is still the minister, the 1 thousand naira collected from millions of unemployed youth is still unaccounted for.. I will not forgive GEJ and his government for killing innocent unemployed young people for nothing.. What is money compare to life?!

Tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by omenka(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2015
In all this, we seem to have lost sight of the bigger picture.

The whole thing smacks of an executive scam poorly put together by the minister with tacit approval from the president.

What was realised from the registration exercise was in excess of six billion naira, an amount Jonathan supposedly "ordered" the minister to return back to the applicants.

Now, out of that Six Billion, less than one hundred million naira has been dolled out to some select individuals with the aim of securing some political goodwill. Tell me, what then happens to the remaining 5.9 billion?? Where did the money do to Who are the beneficiaries of the blood money

#ThinkNigerians!!

3 Likes

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by midolian(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2015
maureen546:
We shall come out in mass to re_elect GEJ,A man with a humble/friendly leadership style.tested nd trusted,the devil you know is better than the angel u don't know,GEJ al the way.
u and who? undecided ur likes, I guess..And may God deliver u b4 its late
Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by simplemach(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Everything one does, weda for good or bad, weda at the wrong or right time, people must talk and find blames. Mr President, keep doing it, we who are with u are so many more than those who are against u.
A message from SIMPLEMACH.
Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by ellahzy(f): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote
author=phemyor post=31600314] If GMB could make GEJ DID
this in three weeks, campaign should continue till next year [/quote]

English, i dey greet u .

1 Like

Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by ruffp: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2015
maureen546:

Issorite......devil worshipper, keep following the devil.
Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by kheart(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is why we support APC, PDP 16 years in power na wash.

If APC fall our hands na APGA be next
Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by sexyfatima: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ wasn't responsible for all dat,At least he felt pity for dem nd compensated dem wt smtn,buh buhari heard abt it nd kept quiet as if he dnt care.daz nt the kind of chnge we need.all we all need is transformation.GEJ till 2019
HURUCHI:

Tell them
Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by phemyor(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
English, i dey greet u .
Attention seeker...i sighted u tho
Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by Adekunlemetals1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sometimes competition brings a better deal even in business. It is the same in politics, the un serious politicians seems to have a rethink and a minor shift in the handling of welfare and benefits of democracy at seasons of election. Don't be surprised but be disappointed because they are been forced to do what they where voted to do in the first place and for the observers who say a devil known is better than an angel not known. Pls can you tell me,did you vote a devil or Dr Goodluck Jonathan. I am not a politician but as a business man I know better. WAKE UP
Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by kennydee05(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan has done what is right. make una leave am alone.
Maybe I should pray for you that you or any of your family member should fall victim of government negligence and selfish attitude towards citizens.... let's see where you will be able to type rubbish
Re: See What GMB Is Making GEJ To Do...if These Continue For One Year! by Adekunlemetals1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
If you have been bereaved, you definitely need comfort, care and support. Not only do you need it but you will need it on time so you will feel loved and appreciated by your immediate environment. But for a support that is coming 370 days after, one may ask..did the care giver travel abroad.

So please keep the curse to yourself.

The purpose of all this is to leave you more confused about the present things and to be foolish in deciding on the future things to come... Please be wise..wake up

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) / FANTASTIC!!! Students Invent Smart Condoms That Changes Colour When It Detects S / UNBELIEVABLE! Tinubu Loyalists Cries Out Set To Dump APC For…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.