Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? (949 Views)

Throwback: The Most Bizarre Nigerian Freaky Myths Children Ever Heard (funny) / 10 Most Bizarre Nigerian Myths (photos) / Growing Up In A Nigerian Home-The 12 Common Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? by Princephelar(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2015
When we were growing there are some myths that we dogmatically accepted. Here are few I can rememba.

1. If u are beaten wit a strand of broom (as a guy) u will become impotent except u are beaten wit a bunch of broom... Tnx to those gals who took d advantage to beat us almost to pulp. Well wat can we say, they are only watching out for our galfrends/wives to be.

2. If u eat while standin, d food will go straight to ur legs and it wont digest... All dem white peepz shuld be as thin as a strand of broom by now.

3. If a teacher wants to beat d whole class, and u all contribute a strand of hair each from ur eye lashes and make d teacher cross over it, he/she will forget to beat you... (Chai! come see how we conjor magic pass Zedicus Zul Zorander and Aladdin join togeda)

Pls add yours.
Happy weekend and Happy Married Life to all gettin married today....
Courtesy; PRINCEPHELAR

Source: www.facebook.com/princephelarblog
Re: Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? by elantraceey(f): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2015
IIdid the third one a couple of times on my dad and it actually worked .
Re: Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:

i want to marry u tongue
Re: Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? by elantraceey(f): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

i want to marry u tongue

I'm married tongue
Re: Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? by Princephelar(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:

I'm married tongue
Choi! bad market
Re: Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? by Princephelar(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:
You must be a witch. Coz wen we try am for my class den I tink pry 3 we got d beatin of life
Re: Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? by elantraceey(f): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Princephelar:

Choi! bad market

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:

I'm married tongue

babe pls tell me u are joking cry
Re: Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? by Princephelar(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

babe pls tell me u are joking cry
I feel ur pain brov. Wen u want somin unreachable
Re: Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2015
Princephelar:

I feel ur pain brov. Wen u want somin unreachable

grin cry grin cry

u are wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? by Princephelar(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

grin cry grin cry

u are wicked! grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

Charm testing : See This Heading Don't View And Don't Comment. / Watch Nigeria's most famous "spirit-possessed" Dance / Igbo:here's Why There Is A Possibility That This Tribe Is From Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.