Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Did They Really Cut A Woman's bosom In Calabar Because She Stole? graphic Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did They Really Cut A Woman's bosom In Calabar Because She Stole? graphic Photo (1134 Views)

We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) / Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did They Really Cut A Woman's bosom In Calabar Because She Stole? graphic Photo by RYANAYO(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
I can't verify the authenticity of this photo. Someone just sent this to me and claims it happened in Calabar. A female petty thief was allegedly attacked by a mob and then they cut off her left breast. If this really happened, then big shame to these people. And look at a fellow woman walking behind her. What a shame! See the full photo after the cut...(warning - graphic content)

more at http://sharebitemag..it/2015/03/did-they-really-cut-womans-breast-in.html

Re: Did They Really Cut A Woman's bosom In Calabar Because She Stole? graphic Photo by DuchessLily(f): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
WTF shocked I hope this is not real angry
Re: Did They Really Cut A Woman's bosom In Calabar Because She Stole? graphic Photo by francizy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
RYANAYO:
I can't verify the authenticity of this photo. Someone just sent this to me and claims it happened in Calabar. A female petty thief was allegedly attacked by a mob and then they cut off her left breast. If this really happened, then big shame to these people. And look at a fellow woman walking behind her. What a shame! See the full photo after the cut...(warning - graphic content)

more at http://sharebitemag..it/2015/03/did-they-really-cut-womans-breast-in.html

Person way dem cut her booby go just put one hand for chest, keep face like this dey waka like say nothing happen?

This is simply Photoshop work.

These lying bloggers eh! The thunder way go fire their balls dey smoke wee wee..
Re: Did They Really Cut A Woman's bosom In Calabar Because She Stole? graphic Photo by kestolove95(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
La. Pishure la fake
Re: Did They Really Cut A Woman's bosom In Calabar Because She Stole? graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Boys are not smiling

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Another President Jonathan Campaign Gift / Ill Stick With GEJ. / Percentage Performance So Far In Some States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.