Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? (2393 Views)

My Wife Should Never Share My Child's Picture On Any Social Network / Top Question A Good Wife Should Answer / My Sister's Husband Has A Secret Wife - Should I Reveal The Secret? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by Leilah(f): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2009
How would you feel if your wife (nigerian wife) went out to a party seven months pregnant with a pair of hot pants and a backless halter neck top on?

eh, its just that I actually saw this,
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by MaiSuya(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2009
The husband of [i]that [/i]wife (certainly not mine) should always ensure she doesn't skip her anti-psychotic medication.  tongue

The dressing of a married woman should always give this clear message:

[size=22pt]NO VACANCY HERE!!![/size]
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by Leilah(f): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2009
yeah exactly, thats what I thought. This lady has been through the mill with her husband and seeing her like that just really baffled me,
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by successgal(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2009
This is a good post, I think its a sign of a certain problem in this particular family, probably the wife was trying to pass a message to her man. My opinion is that no matter what may have happened behind the scene, the wife should have maintained some decorum.
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by Leilah(f): 12:19am On Jan 16, 2009
he was actually away at the time, i have NEVER seen her dress like this.
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by tope2000(f): 12:22am On Jan 16, 2009
As long as she doesnt dress in skimpy clothes then i think she allow to wear anything she desires cool
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by tope2000(f): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2009
Leilah:

How would you feel if your wife (nigerian wife) went out to a party seven months pregnant with a pair of hot pants and a backless halter neck top on?

eh, its just that I actually saw this,

If she has a banging body n her hubby doesnt mind then to hell with wateva any1 thinks undecided
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by beecrofty(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2009
A WIFE should dress like a WIFE and a HOE would always dress like a HOE, no matter how hard you try to change her, undecided
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by SeanT21(f): 4:06am On Jan 16, 2009
eeeeeew!!! grin

She is a fool for wearing that!!
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by iice(f): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2009
Dress accordingly. . .or atleast try to undecided
If the husband has no problem with it then fine.
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by JJYOU: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2009
beecrofty:

A WIFE should dress like a WIFE and a HOE would always dress like a HOE, no matter how hard you try to change her, undecided
SeanT21:

eeeeeew!!! grin

She is a fool for wearing that!!
seconded
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by Ben13: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2009
@topic

by her husbands desire
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by JJYOU: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2009
Ben20001:

@topic

by her husbands desire
so if her husband is a pervert or a lunatic she should dress by that standard.
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by ladeeh09: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2009
so if her husband is a pervert or a lunatic she should dress by that standard.

stupid to have married one so she should dress as he wishes.
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by twinkle87(f): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2010
i dont get, whats wrong with putting on a halter neck top and pants(i guess u refer to trouser)?
i thot it was even smthing like a tube top and bum short
I guess she left from her husbands house and if he didnt restrain her from putting that on, u shldnt be bothered
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2010
Leilah have you quenched the fire burning in your own home?
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by Ejadamen(f): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2010
I think a wife should dress as she pleases(in line with her husband's desires,wack or not) but not skimpy. Her husband might like the backless halter neck top and so what? Why should anyone dictate what a woman should wear(especially an outsider)? If she has the body to rock it, let her. I've seen men who like their wives to dress sexy not hoe-ish but sexy,there's a difference. I've seen men who don't like their wives in make-up and cute clothes. People are different. What looks weird to one might work for another.
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by spoilt(f): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2010
jennykadry:

Leilah have you quenched the fire burning in your own home?

grin grin grin
I go die oh.
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by kieryn(f): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2010
However she likes! Husbands should not expect a women to change their style of dressing after they marry em. How the women presented herself before marriage is how she will present herself after marriage.
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by Travelista(f): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2010
A heavily pregnant woman was walking around in daisy dukes and a backless halter top when her husband was nowhere in sight? C'mon, son. That's not even close to acceptable.
Re: How Do You Think A Wife Should Dress? by boy1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2010
Generally i love women that dress sexy. .if she get belle,let her flaunt it. . .i don't give a damn if she wears half top that exposes her pregnant belly.

(1) (Reply)

Bundles Of Joy Day Care, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja- 08127296387 / Natural Ways To Have A Baby Boy / How To Forgive An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.