Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan (27906 Views)

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / ''my Husband Must Complete His Two Terms'' – Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by superstar1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
The wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Saturday insisted that her husband would remain in office for eight years to complete his two terms in office, despite the opposition.

Mrs. Jonathan, said this during the Peoples Democratic Party women rally, under the auspices of Women for Change and Development Initiative, in Benin, Edo State.

She was accompanied by national and state leaders of the party.

Women, drawn from different support groups across the state had turned out for event as early as 9am. They, however, began to leave the stadium at about 1.30pm, when Mrs. Jonathan arrived at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, venue of the rally.

‎Unable to bare the scorching heat, two women fainted but were later revived by a medical team provided by the party.

A mild drama ensued shortly before the ‎First Lady’s address, when two men, said to be aggrieved PDP youths, tore down some banners bearing the image of the President’s wife.

They were, ho‎wever, whisked away by some security operatives at the arena.

Addressing the women, she said that the presidency had been occupied for eight years by other ‎geopolitical zone and wondered why the South South should be denied the opportunity.

She also noted that the Jonathan administration had performed creditably in various sectors, such as transport and education, and by her assessment, was satisfactory.

Mrs. Jonathan described the present administration as a gender sensitive government, which had prioritised women development through the appointment of several women in key positions, the Subsidy Re-investment and Empowerment Programme and the YouWin initiative.

She stressed that re-electing of her husband was an opportunity for Nigerian women to appreciate his good performance, adding that the opposition party was not dependable ‎and had nothing to offer.

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-husband-must-complete-his-two-terms-mrs-jonathan/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Clerverly: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=15pt]Shepopotamus has spoken. No more need for election. Let GEJ continue ad infinitum![/size] JEGA Take Note.

A Very Useless and Unlettered Woman!

342 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by superstar1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Does she thinks we are talking of traditional title here?

Who told her an elected officer holder must do 2 terms?

Those comparing her to Gbagbo's wife are not too wrong afterall.

281 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Idrismusty97(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
And your 500 thousands already collected PVCs in Bayelsa would keep him in office undecided.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
In as much i dey support GEJ, mama PEG should mind how she talks or ........... But, in the mean time

GMB loser 2003-2015

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by ManMountain(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
She will do her second term in the company of this woman below cheesy

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nigerians, Be careful of evil
people carrying brooms and
shouting change and there
houses are dirty and stinking,
even there heart are evil and
dirty

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by superstar1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Idrismusty97:
And your 500k already collected PVCs in Bayelsa would keep him in office undecided.

I tire for am o.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=15pt]Shepopotamus has spoken. No more need for election. Let GEJ continue ad infinitum![/size] JEGA Take Note.

why are you calling her names? is that what
buhari taught you? to be disrespecting someone
old enough to be your mother?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by omenka(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mumu woman. You and your husband will be Gbagboed out of Aso Rock using the power of the ballot.

Disgraceful uncouth ignoramus.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by ramdris(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Any time dis woman talks, GEJ looses a vote. To me she is the best campaign manager for APC.

234 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Clerverly: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
angry
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by superstar1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
ramdris:
Any time dis woman talks, GEJ looses a vote. To me she is the best campaign manager for APC.

She lacks decorum and has the grace of a motor park alomo seller.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by moderatorr1: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Warrior woman...lol

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by anonimi: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Clerverly:

.......just like your Buhari!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Clerverly: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

I rather not have a mother than accept a very useless and idiotic woman as one! Sorry, Patience Jonathan is the most foolish woman on the surface of the planet earth!

Nkita rachaa gi na ya ike! Ozu!!

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Clerverly: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
anonimi:

.......just like your Buhari!

Face Front with your crayon Mr. Man!!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by goodmorning40: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Clerverly:

I rather not have a mother than accept a very useless and idiotic woman as one! Sorry, Patience Jonathan is the most foolish woman on the surface of the planet earth!

Chai mama peace u strongoo see as u dey make people frustrate with anger and bitterness plus including cracking their ribs any time u open ur mouth with ur well structured utterances

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by dayocash: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

But she can call Buhari a dead brain man. Atleast, Buhari is old enough to be her father.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
. shocked
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Clerverly:

my guy, better do something fast about this your madness before it gets out of hand.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by sammieblaize: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Madam must is a strong word o

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by otr1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Your husband will no doubt complete his term...on May 29 2015. And the next 4 years...in Otuoke for sure.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
This ugly illiterate should be made to know that the Constitution says a President can seek re-election for another four years, not that it's mandatory for him to run an eight year tenure unchallenged after the first four years.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by tare22(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
No matter d insults she is still the first lady u guys can never take that away from her.. If her hussy wins next election which I know he will, she will still be First lady.. And it will be in the history of Niaja that she was the first south south first lady....... So make una continue to they insult her ooooo as if no be one woman born una

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by egift(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Power Hungry Woman. We will kick out Gbagbo.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by BabaNath(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Who again released this woman from her cage? She will get the greatest shocker of her whole life in two weeks from now. #BuhariOrNobody

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mother of Nigeria says whatever she wants,whenever she wants & wherever she wants.
Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by emeka2847: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=16pt]Your husband no tell you say Nigeria don stop zoning? We can't go back to that useless PDP arrangement.[/size]

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by okotv(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
What about if we don't want ?

This is democracy.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan by emeijeh(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
You Wish ......mama piss
Your shepopotamus walk will take you back to Otuoke
Imagine the hold up and long traffic we experienced in Benin today just because a first lady was in town.
Benin city was grounded today, and it affected all and sundry here
I have long decided
#saibuhari

36 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCT Police Warns Against 2face Planned Protest / Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail / Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.