Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls - Properties (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls (234796 Views)

Nice Building Designs With Refined Aesthetic Value / 10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wait for it..

3 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Chekitaut: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
You are bless.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chekitaut:
You are bless.

Thanks boss
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Project : the Gambia mansion / open floor plan design

Details :

Ground floor:
Foyer/visitors toilet
Sunken lounge (double volume)
Office
Gym
Guest bedroom
Kitchen
Open lounge
Laundry

First floor
Family zone
Bedroom 1 and 2
Masters bedroom

Outdoors
Pool/outdoor sitting
BBQ. Area [center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Oluwakemitosin: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
darenyx:
Small 2 bedroom
nice design, can u please send the details to oluwakemitosin@gmail.com
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Details shortly

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Timtol(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
darenyx:
Details shortly
cool mehn. Well done
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oluwakemitosin:
nice design, can u please send the details to oluwakemitosin@gmail.com

Treated
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by topsy23: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Weldone boss.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by snowpe(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
darenyx:
The oshodi hotel ...

Small hotel for a small plot

Facilities

6 rooms
Lounge
Reception/waiting area
2 offices
Changing area/break room
Hall/club house

Plot size 30ft x 100ft
can a small swimming pool be added to this design in a 100*100 plot?
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
snowpe:
can a small swimming pool be added to this design in a 100*100 plot?

Yes a small pool will fit in perfectly
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
3 bedroom duplex + 2 units 2 bedroom terrace + 2 units miniflat apartment on a plot

3 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Something new

5 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by RichDad1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
I’ve tried to get you on WhatsApp but messages are not delivering.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
RichDad1:
I’ve tried to get you on WhatsApp but messages are not delivering.

08034843342 that's my WhatsApp no.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Three bedroom duplex design

Ground floor
Foyer , garage, visitors bedroom , visitors toilet , living room(double volume), dinning, kitchen and store

First floor

Masters bedroom + terrace , bedroom 1, laundry, box room, family living + terrace , balcony + gallery

Footprint 10.5m x 11.5m

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2018

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2018
Mini estate design on a 75m x 25m plot

10 units 2 bedroom terraces on 5 blocks

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by KingMicky3286: 11:00am On May 02, 2018
darenyx:
More

how much is the window casing...
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Oloshi83: 2:27pm On May 02, 2018
darenyx:
You dont need 10million naira to get get this done ... Let's build this for you for less than 6m

3 units of mini flats for a half plot of land

Contact us today contact seal a deal

Tel. 08034843342

Email : darenyxaid@gmail.com

Hello,

Great work you’re doing here. Any chance you can please share details, layout etc for this and an estimated cost? My email address is mrszola@hotmail.com. Thanks
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2018
Oloshi83:

Hello,

Great work you’re doing here. Any chance you can please share details, layout etc for this and an estimated cost? My email address is mrszola@hotmail.com. Thanks

Check mail
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by bamidek(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2018
darenyx:
3 bedroom duplex + 2 units 2 bedroom terrace + 2 units miniflat apartment on a plot

I love this

Please can you share details for this please, layout and others

bamidek@gmail.com
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Barezzi(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2018
Fantastic designs... I'll contact you shortly.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Analyst01(m): 2:22am On May 05, 2018
Your architectural designs are really fantastic shocked. Keep up with the good work.
for your detailed Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q.), Bill of Engineering Measurements and Evaluation (BEME) or materials/labour Estimation contact me on frankitangltd@gmail.com
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Makawhizzy: 7:21pm On May 05, 2018
darenyx:
I'm really surprised at your level of professionalism shown online but in real world it's more of shams. U can't do a job you just say it no point keeping the client waiting with series of excuses and the client have to call you and keep tabs on you to keep to your promise.
We met April 18th to agree on terms and your schedule changed yet I gave space for it so as to see your professional touch we agreed on a new date for you to start the job. U gave a valid excuse again and it shifted even though I had to keep monitoring you. Still called you yesterday to know what's up and you promised to get back but it's like I'm begging you to do a job. If money is yet to exchange hands and you are so hard to reach what happens when it does?
Kindly work on that aspect it goes a long way to tell who you are. If you are too busy cancel but keeping a client hanging won't help you bro.
My 2 kobo cents
Will get a reliable person for the job

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2018
Makawhizzy:

I'm really surprised at your level of professionalism shown online but in real world it's more of shams. U can't do a job you just say it no point keeping the client waiting with series of excuses and the client have to call you and keep tabs on you to keep to your promise.
We met April 18th to agree on terms and your schedule changed yet I gave space for it so as to see your professional touch we agreed on a new date for you to start the job. U gave a valid excuse again and it shifted even though I had to keep monitoring you. Still called you yesterday to know what's up and you promised to get back but it's like I'm begging you to do a job. If money is yet to exchange hands and you are so hard to reach what happens when it does?
Kindly work on that aspect it goes a long way to tell who you are. If you are too busy cancel but keeping a client hanging won't help you bro.
My 2 kobo cents

Sorry boss...
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by spygadgets(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2018
I totally disagree with u bro...

The life we live here in this country makes no one perfect, so dont judge or conclude in a hurry...

Mr darenyx have actually done a job for me , am a builder cum developer, we both brainstormed on the project ,on more than several meetings online, from my accessment of him, i noticed he is very occupied (which shows how reliable and less money conscious he is)

If it was an average Lagos sharp guy, money must have exchanged hands ,then the delay and excuses will set in...by then u will be first to shout you have been duped,

So appreciate someone when u see a nice one.... the speed with which he sends floor plan to anonymous email who openly ask for it ,even without any deposit or fear of intellectual property being taken away speaks volume of his type of person...

Makawhizzy:

My 2 kobo cents

5 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Makawhizzy: 12:14am On May 06, 2018
spygadgets:
I totally disagree with u bro...

The life we live here in this country makes no one perfect, so dont judge or conclude in a hurry...

Mr darenyx have actually done a job for me , am a builder cum developer, we both brainstormed on the project ,on more than several meetings online, from my accessment of him, i noticed he is very occupied (which shows how reliable and less money conscious he is)

If it was an average Lagos sharp guy, money must have exchanged hands ,then the delay and excuses will set in...by then u will be first to shout you have been duped,

So appreciate someone when u see a nice one.... the speed with which he sends floor plan to anonymous email who openly ask for it ,even without any deposit or fear of intellectual property being taken away speaks volume of his type of person...

I won't drag that with you but I already dropped my two cents kobo for him. U can't do a job speak up don't keep a client waiting. There are alternatives which is what makes the world beautiful. Before settling for him and taking his excuses so he can work at his convenience doesn't mean no other option available for the project but he understands why he was contacted. No matter how busy you are, if you can't carry a client along, you don't pick calls, find it hard to reply whatsapp and u don't return calls then I'm wondering the business you are into. It's left for him to decode and I don't pay random people no matter how small the funds involved upfront as well. Only wondering if a guy has the time to respond on a forum but can't respond to messages on an agreement brokered with a client.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Makawhizzy: 12:18am On May 06, 2018
darenyx:

Sorry boss...
No offence taken just expected you to be more open
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Asquare84(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2018
darenyx:
4 bedroom bungalow with glasshouse

Details
Ante-room
V.wc
Living room
Dinning
Kitchen & pantry
Laundry
Bedroom 1, 2 & 3 (ensuite )
Masters bedroom with walk in closet (ensuite )
Glasshouse for out-door relaxation

Foot print : 23.3m x 12.3m

Nice design

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (66) (Reply)

Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) / How Many Blocks & Cement Will 3bedroom Flat Chops

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.