Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

3 Prince Of Benin Decamp To PDP From APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Prince Of Benin Decamp To PDP From APC (769 Views)

"How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun / Court Stops PDP From Holding Convention Till September 7 / Governors Move To Hijack PDP From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Prince Of Benin Decamp To PDP From APC by sunayo(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Just watched Patience Women rally in Edo as three princes who were hitherto in the APC decamped to PDP. More boost to GEJ, thanks to the postponement.

Labour party also had a massive rally for GEJ today in Abuja. Ride on GEJ.
Re: 3 Prince Of Benin Decamp To PDP From APC by nzeobi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Victory is sure for goodluck unlike APC that has no structures on ground
Re: 3 Prince Of Benin Decamp To PDP From APC by ozo13(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Who no wan chop free food.make DM sharperly go get their share of cash before its late oo
Re: 3 Prince Of Benin Decamp To PDP From APC by Jorussia(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ekpen and Osama have been in PDP for some months now. I know for a fact,it was shown here in benin city onbTv when Osama decamped to PDP about six months ago,(he followed Ize iyamu to PDP).As for ADAH he is not known here in Benin,I first heard that name 3days ago,when he in compang of others paid a visit to EK CLARK. I don't why PDP are now trying to make it look as if they Just defected.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku And His Defection Instinct Check Out This Banner / Unveiling The Real Alex Otti And His ‘change’ Slogan Of Deceit / Am Sorry My People, I Am Very Sick -said Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.