Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January (1516 Views)

Poll: Which team's getting all 3 points?

Liverpool: 50% (2 votes)
Everton: 0% (0 votes)
Draw: 50% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 / Liverpool Vs Norwich City (5 - 0) On 19th January 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Cristalz(f): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2009
Liverpool host Everton on Monday at Anfield, 20.00 GMT. That's 9pm Nigerian time.

Liverpool are still topping the table with United hot on their heels. The current Premier League leaders know that if Manchester United win their game in hand away to Bolton Wanderers on Saturday they will lose top spot and must beat Everton on Monday to regain pole position. Indeed, with Liverpool failing to fire in their last outing, an insipid 0-0 draw away to Stoke, it seems that Benitez's diatribe against Sir Alex Ferguson and David Gill has backfired and actually heaped increased pressure on his own players rather than United's.
   Meanwhile, Benitez went back into hospital on Wednesday for a third operation on kidney stones, leaving assistant Sammy Lee in charge of the league leaders. Could it be the frustration of being away from the pitch that's making Rantin' Rafa rant a lot against United? grin
We hope you get completely well soon Benitez.

Everton are in pretty good form, winning their last game against Hull 2-0 at Goodison Park. Talks have been going on about Arteta leaving the club for Arsenal or Manchester City, but Mikel has come out to deny any such move. He claims he wants to,and is going to remain at Goodison Park.
Everton now have an unbeaten run of 6 games, but that could easily change at Anfield knowing how strong Liverpool are at home. Added to that is the importance of this game to the Scousers.
Let's wait and see how the tide will turn.  .  .
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by bgees(m): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2009
this match came at the right time. surely, stevie G and dem boys will come out fired up.
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by abrahym(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2009
liverpool are favourite on paper! everton are in good form. prediction liverpool 1 - everton 1
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by tainot2002(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2009
Goaless grin
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by kokorunna(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2009
1 nil Everton grin
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Sauron1: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
Liverpool: Reina, Carragher, Hyypia, Skrtel, Aurelio, Kuyt, Gerrard, Alonso, Riera, Keane, Torres.

Subs: Cavalieri, Dossena, Benayoun, Arbeloa, Babel, Mascherano, Leiva Lucas.

This is hilarious. Liverpool playing 4-4-2?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I can't believe these chumps are really having a go to win the league title.
Not in a million years, dippers. cheesy
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Sauron1: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2009
Everton robbed!!!!

Gerrard SCORES!!!
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2009
Gerrard scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by chamotex(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2009
What happened to the Liverpool Fan Thread?? Do their fans exist? undecided

Bloody Scousers
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Sauron1: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2009
chamotex:

What happened to the Liverpool Fan Thread?? Do their fans exist? undecided

Bloody Scousers

Fucking dippers!!!
The bastard Howard Webb shoulda given Anichebe a penalty but he chickened out and Gerrard scored at the other end.
I can't stand em Dippers. . . . .They are the most buncha retarded people in the world.
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Sauron1: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2009
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TIM CAHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WELL DONE SON!!!!

1-1
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by bgees(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2009
We scousers exist, we are not loud mouths like gaynners and scummies.
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by chamotex(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2009
Cahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllll!!!!!!
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Sauron1: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2009
chamotex:

Cahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllll!!!!!!

How does he do it?? He is not the tallest player out there but the way he springs and attack aerial balls is so exceptional!!!
He had a chance in the first half. . . . . .But Reina saved it.
Everton bought him for just £2million. Where was Wenger when this deal was done??

Rafa Benitez has pressed the self-destruct button by himself.
United still stay on top even with a GAME IN HAND.
Well done TOFFEES.
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Cristalz(f): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2009
Hahahahaha grin

They dropped points at home.

We remain on top cool
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by MrCrackles(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2009
Cristalz:

Hahahahaha grin

They dropped points at home.

We remain on top cool

Dont get carried away love
! cheesy
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by chamotex(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

How does he do it?? He is not the tallest player out there but the way he springs and attack aerial balls is so exceptional!!!
He had a chance in the first half. . . . . .But Reina saved it.
Everton bought him for just £2million. Where was Wenger when this deal was done??

Rafa Benitez has pressed the self-destruct button by himself.
United still stay on top even with a GAME IN HAND.
Well done TOFFEES.

The lad is a genius with his head. That's the main reason he stayed up top with Anichebe playing out wide.
Arsene self-servicer is too tight. He doesn't even pay for his children's school fees. They go to a public school. grin grin grin

I just wana hear what bENITEZ IS GOING TO SAY
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by chamotex(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

! cheesy

That's the same thing u've been saying since last year grin grin
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by MrCrackles(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2009
chamotex:

That's the same thing u've been saying since last year grin grin

I never said anytin like dat last year
Dont get it twisted!
cheesy
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Sauron1: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2009
chamotex:

The lad is a genius with his head. That's the main reason he stayed up top with Anichebe playing out wide.
Arsene self-servicer is too tight. He doesn't even pay for his children's school fees. They go to a public school. grin grin grin

Arsene Wenger is in a world of his own. . . . . . .He is the most stingy man in the world.
Heard through the grapevine he ejaculated one sperm cell(needed for fertilization) when he knocked his wife up in the 70s. grin grin grin
He doesn't believe in any excess schitzo.

I just wana hear what bENITEZ IS GOING TO SAY

The fat waiter will blame the weather, Fergie's glasses and Wenger's condoms. cheesy
L'emme go and read their reactions on RAWK.
They would be cussing the whole world by now. grin
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by HorneyChic(f): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2009
L'pool is a Bleep*ng club. angry
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by smile4kenn(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2009
Talk about throwing it away. Stupid free-kick to give away and awfully defended, not least by Riera with a token attempt at a header

The replays of that goal will send Rafa Benitez into uncontrolled rage. No-one even picks up Tim Cahill - he's got no marker to get away from, he just moves in front of Pepe Reina and heads in. Frankly, that is woeful, woeful defending.
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by HorneyChic(f): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2009
L'pool is a mess*ng club
Why change FU*king to messing?
Fu*king mods.
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Sauron1: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2009
RAWK reactions. . . . . grin grin grin grin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope howard webb has a car crash with the man utd team bus (which is full of the first team squad for some reason) on his way home. injuring (not killing, i'm not that mean) everyone involved.

does that count

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would just like to say :
[b]F[/b]uck you Neville you piece of fucking shite , I hope you get fucking AIDS off your brother and your legs fucking fall off.
Inbred fucking cunt.
Same goes for all the other fuckers in blue

eggs-in-the-champions-league-basket time imo. man united win their 18th title and our glorious history is tarnished

[b]f[/b]uck this game of football. it is a load of shite. Man U get 3 points where they deserved 1 and we get 1 where we diserved 3. Atleast fucking injure the oppo or the fucking Arrow ref.

We obviously don't have the bottle to win this league.

Biggest load of shite I have ever fucking seen.

I will be gutted to see Keane in a Liverpool jersey again. [b]F[/b]uck all this defending him and supporting the guy. He is paid to score and create goals. At this moment in time he is doing [b]f[/b]uck all to justify his place in the team. Absolutely[b] f[/b]uck all. He has missed sitter after sitter. No more. It's time to stop making excuses for the piece of turd and move on. Masch back for Keane, and Gerrard in behind Torres. Or if we're going with two upfront - Ryan Babel. At least his pace offers a threat. In no circumstance does Keane deserve a place in the team. Pile of self-service.

Absolutely not good enough all round tonight. How many chances did we create? Less than them I suspect. We have missed an excellent chance to get ahead again. Psychologically, this will give the Mancs everything they need to push on and retain their title.

I am fed up defending this team week after week for their performance and/or result. Time to find some fucking bottle and fight for this title. No more excuses.

Yes - get behind the team. But for[b] f[/b]ucks sake open your eyes and realise that they have to be held accountable for too many dire performances and results. It is costing us big time.

Time to take our heads out of the sands and start fighting like[b] f[/b]uck, in the hope that those cunts drop points.

I feel fucking sick

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You JUST HAVE TO HATE THESE FUCKING SCOUSERS. BUNCHA JOBLESS BASTARDS. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Cristalz(f): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2009
@Horneychic

FYI mods don't modify words.  .  .that's Admin's job.

And could you guys please ease up on the swearing? Thanks.

MrCrackles:

! cheesy

Just being realistic dearie cheesy Y'all are chasing after all.
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by chamotex(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ Sauron

This is what some others said:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

better than another 0-0 I supposegrin grin grin grin  Just for the fact they scored grin grin grin grin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A VERY hard pill to swallow.

Would help with me made the effort to open our mouths and throats to actually swallow the damn pill however.

What next?
  I hope they not contemplating suicide? grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Sauron1: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ Chamotex,

U can't go wrong with RAWK. . . . .
They were even cussing themselves. . . .  grin grin grin grin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me about it

PreMatch: Get in, keane is starting, there is no way you can criticise the team selection
PostMatch: Keane is shit, why did he start

Bunch of fickle fuckin bastards in here
grin grin grin grin grin grin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U need to see their reactions when Berbatov scored the late winner against Bolton.
I almost lost ma ribs to laughing hard the way they were cursing United players.
Gosh. . . . . .Scousers are a HUGE LAUGH.
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 20, 2009
My sincere condolence to liverpool fans. Don't give up. Your miracle is on d way.
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by bgees(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2009
I just expect keane to sit on d bench till 2010.

Cahill is known for scoring goals like this and still our defence could'nt pick him up. Its a shame.
I'm not disappointed in d players.

If we dont win this league this season. Some heads have to roll.
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by tkb417(m): 7:05am On Jan 20, 2009
I just expect keane to sit on d bench till 2010.

Cahill is known for scoring goals like this and still our defence could'nt pick him up. Its a shame.
I'm not disappointed in d players.

If we dont win this league this season. Some heads have to roll.
this league? shocked
nonsence. how can u possibly win the EPL?
u guys will come 3rd!!
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by codedguy1(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2009
tkb417:

this league? shocked
nonsence. how can u possibly win the EPL?
u guys will come 3rd!!

You are Wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Liverpool(1) Vs Everton(1) On Monday 19th January by khanye(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2009
Liverpool cant win the league playing games like that undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did Thuram And Makalele Tell Zidane? / Man United Finally Signs Robin Van Persie + Latest Pic With Sir Alex Ferguson / Arsenal Vs Stoke City [2 - 0] On Saturday, 5th Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.