Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Share An Embarrasing Moment You Had At Your New Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share An Embarrasing Moment You Had At Your New Job? (1234 Views)

Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take / Thank You Lord!!!!i Got A New Job But I Have Accommodation Wahala. / Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share An Embarrasing Moment You Had At Your New Job? by daxon001(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hi everyday.
Yes it's true this happens with a lot of us.There's always this 'atmosphere of clumsiness and awkwardness' when we just resume a new job.sometimes it gets embarrasing how things go as you may know what to do in certain situations.
I'll share my embarrassing moment at a new job.when I got the job of a teacher,there is dis bathroom with bad tap close to my class.As I was trying to use the tap to wash my hands,na so d handle just remove splash water everywherecheesy ;DAs I was new there,I didn't want them to know I did it.Na so I just BONEgrin
So the head teacher came and asked the pupils who did it,they said they didn't know and he flogged all of them.sad
I just keep mute but felt very bad for those poor kidssad
It was very embarrasing for me.House do u mind sharing any embarrassing experience at a new job?

1 Like

Re: Share An Embarrasing Moment You Had At Your New Job? by Acegoals: 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
U no serious oh! Very embarrassing? Those children received a backlash for something no one would have been backlashed for if you had owned up to your actions and you call it embarrassing?
Re: Share An Embarrasing Moment You Had At Your New Job? by daxon001(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Acegoals:
U no serious oh! Very embarrassing? Those children received a backlash for something no one would have been backlashed for if you had owned up to your actions and you call it embarrassing?
guy it's easier sed.imagine tellin d tellin d head teacher on my 2nd day at work dat I spoilt d shower tap
Re: Share An Embarrasing Moment You Had At Your New Job? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lmao

Mine was a sales activation job. Others had experience and had being in the job for months . I was only 2days old in the job when the boss visited and they were supposed to do a presentation for him. The supervisor insisted I do the the presentation.

I started well
Make I come introduce product ....I went blank...
I just wished the ground will open and swallow me up at that piont.
Funy enough everyone was wearing the product's branded tshirt, Still.....
Re: Share An Embarrasing Moment You Had At Your New Job? by daxon001(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
chidyhels:
Lmao

Mine was a sales activation job. Others had experience and had being in the job for months . I was only 2days old in the job when the boss visited and they were supposed to do a presentation for him. The supervisor insisted I do the the presentation.

I started well
Make I come introduce product ....I went blank...
I just wished the ground will open and swallow me up at that piont.
Funy enough everyone was wearing the product's branded tshirt, Still.....

lol.dat speech own na anoda wahala on its own ehn
Re: Share An Embarrasing Moment You Had At Your New Job? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
It's been fun all the way, no embarrassing moments to share yet.

Do you have what it takes to be part of the
Next Generation Workforce?”
Be part of the league of extraordinary employees
that will be placed in major organizations this
Only for persons with 0-5 years of experience*
No CV or Resume is required to Apply for this
program
Application is closing soon!!
Use the link below to apply:
http:///1860ce68
Re: Share An Embarrasing Moment You Had At Your New Job? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
It's been fun all the way, no embarrassing moments to share yet.

Do you have what it takes to be part of the
Next Generation Workforce?”
Be part of the league of extraordinary employees
that will be placed in major organizations this
Only for persons with 0-5 years of experience*
No CV or Resume is required to Apply for this
program
Application is closing soon!!
Use the link below to apply:

(1) (Reply)

Anybody At The Interview Level At Krones West Africa? / Urgent Help! Did Anybody Get This From PVTI? / Is This A Scam Or Has Dangote Called Any Applicant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.