Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Is This A Scam Or Has Dangote Called Any Applicant? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This A Scam Or Has Dangote Called Any Applicant? (1233 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / My Experience Today As An Applicant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Scam Or Has Dangote Called Any Applicant? by i8sins(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
A lady called me this afternoon and said "you applied for Dangote job online and I'm asked to contact you", she said she'll send me a test on what and what to come along with on Wednesday. In less than 5 minutes, she actually did send the text, but I didn't apply for anything truck oo. Read the text below and kindly tell me what you think about it.
"You have been selected for the Truck Entrepreneur Scheme holding at Dangote on the 23rd of September 2015 at no 3, Oba Akran. Dangote Agro Sacks. Ikeja lagos at 8am. Please go with the following documents in original copies1,birth certificate 2,any means of identification. 3,affidavit of residential address 4,educational qualifications 5, letters from two guarantors who are verifiable. verification commences by 8am followed by a training and a test."]
Re: Is This A Scam Or Has Dangote Called Any Applicant? by majamajic(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Did u apply to drive any truck ?
Re: Is This A Scam Or Has Dangote Called Any Applicant? by oyediranniyi: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
i8sins:
A lady called me this afternoon and said "you applied for Dangote job online and I'm asked to contact you", she said she'll send me a test on what and what to come along with on Wednesday. In less than 5 minutes, she actually did send the text, but I didn't apply for anything truck oo. Read the text below and kindly tell me what you think about it.
"You have been selected for the Truck Entrepreneur Scheme holding at Dangote on the 23rd of September 2015 at no 3, Oba Akran. Dangote Agro Sacks. Ikeja lagos at 8am. Please go with the following documents in original copies1,birth certificate 2,any means of identification. 3,affidavit of residential address 4,educational qualifications 5, letters from two guarantors who are verifiable. verification commences by 8am followed by a training and a test."]
It's an entrepreneurship scheme for graduates to manage his fleets of truck for some while with an option to own it later on. It can still be done even with paid employment . it was published in d dailies, if u didn't not apply and they have ur number give it a try but mind you won't advise u to part with your money!
Re: Is This A Scam Or Has Dangote Called Any Applicant? by kolaororocketm: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
I got d invitation ooooooo, any advice oooooooo.
Re: Is This A Scam Or Has Dangote Called Any Applicant? by kolaororocketm: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Any Respnse abt tommorow Interview oooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Administrative Assistant / VACANCY AT African Development Bank / Human Resource Assistant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.