Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k (11042 Views)

Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / My Bitter Experience With Registering A Business Name With CAC Online Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by micgray100(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
THIS MAN IS CONFIRMED. HE DID MY CAC CERTIFICATION IN 2 WEEKS FOR 40K. OPENED CORPORATE GTBANK ACCOUNT WITH IT. THOUGH, I HAD TO PAY EXTRA 10K FOR DELIVERY TO MY BASE IN ABIA. I THINK HE SHOULD WORK ON HIS DELIVERY MODE...
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by bigx(m): 2:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Onakomaya:
Register your SME today.... 40k is better than 90k....

Pls what is the content of the "Drop off Instructions" Email after payment?
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by micgray100(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2015
bigx:

Pls what is the content of the "Drop off Instructions" Email after payment?

@bigx. surely after payment. 500 naira for name reservation...
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by arbitrage: 2:00am On May 03, 2015
uddy101:
pls u dont need to give any body professional fee. cac has a user guide online. u can download it n follow the guideline. i registered a business name for 17k with ctc. and a ltd for someone without giving anyone money thanks.

Does the guide also show the shares allocation that several people are asking here? What of stamp duty? Are all these inclusive in the N17k you did everything?
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by arbitrage: 2:05am On May 03, 2015
micgray100:
THIS MAN IS CONFIRMED. HE DID MY CAC CERTIFICATION IN 2 WEEKS FOR 40K. OPENED CORPORATE GTBANK ACCOUNT WITH IT. THOUGH, I HAD TO PAY EXTRA 10K FOR DELIVERY TO MY BASE IN ABIA. I THINK HE SHOULD WORK ON HIS DELIVERY MODE...

How come mine is not forthcoming after paying N45k for the past 5 weeks the process began? In fact, the last time the op communicated was 3 weeks ago.
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by EvangTimothy(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2015
@op have u deliverd to d guy dat posted last.
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by micgray100(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2015
arbitrage:

How come mine is not forthcoming after paying N45k for the past 5 weeks the process began? In fact, the last time the op communicated was 3 weeks ago.

ooopssss. No fall my hand here o.. he did mine and even saw him one on one... he is a big and plumpy guy.. he sounds down to earth when i saw him... i guess there must be a reason he delayed your which you not telling the house. cos he sometimes told me some nairalanders always want to proof smart when he shows them the way..

op respond to this in time o... or i show the house where to get you...
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by arbitrage: 4:07pm On May 07, 2015
micgray100:

ooopssss. No fall my hand here o.. he did mine and even saw him one on one... he is a big and plumpy guy.. he sounds down to earth when i saw him... i guess there must be a reason he delayed your which you not telling the house. cos he sometimes told me some nairalanders always want to proof smart when he shows them the way..

op respond to this in time o... or i show the house where to get you...

The only thing I remember he said was that he was on his way traveling to north that very day but I expect by now things would have been sorted being more than 3 weeks. He said he would have even finished it the 2 weeks we started before that 3 weeks ago if not for a disagreement we had on paperwork but I thought these over 3 weeks should have been enough to sort things out.
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by micgray100(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2015
arbitrage:

The only thing I remember he said was that he was on his way traveling to north that very day but I expect by now things would have been sorted being more than 3 weeks. He said he would have even finished it the 2 weeks we started before that 3 weeks ago if not for a disagreement we had on paperwork but I thought these over 3 weeks should have been enough to sort things out.

ok.. i see u are honest enough to admit there was disagreement on paperwork, if not am sure he would av delivered.. but that being said, 3 weeks is a long period for op to deliver even after reconciled agreement.. i will try call him to hear from him, i know he must have a reason, cos mine was fast and he delivered it to me in lagos not even north. he actually told me he works in the north then.

op, if u reading this, reply accordingly...
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by meemeee: 5:18pm On May 07, 2015
Ok,thanks for the information
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by psalm121vs1: 1:44pm On May 09, 2015
Very good bro..don't mind the haters..without ur information..they will still be blind..u re very right to put the professional fee..
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by micgray100(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2015
arbitrage:

@Arbitage, i Spoke to op today, he explained he was blocked due to persistent advertisement of his trade. He promise to call you later today and later respond with another account here.

op..i hope u guys settle your monetary disagreement before i remove my commendation above.. i know u delivered mine according to agreement.. but Arbitage is also a potential client u will also get referrals from..

arbitage, let the house know when all is settled..
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by arbitrage: 2:15pm On May 09, 2015
micgray100:

@Arbitage, i Spoke to op today, he explained he was blocked due to persistent advertisement of his trade. He promise to call you later today and later respond with another account here.

op..i hope u guys settle your monetary disagreement before i remove my commendation above.. i know u delivered mine according to agreement.. but Arbitage is also a potential client u will also get referrals from..

arbitage, let the house know when all is settled..

Thanks for your mediation and follow up. I will be expecting his feedback as promised. We used to be in touch by whatsapp and I will keep you updated when all is settled. We do not have any monetary issue again having paid all charges he gave me. We only had argument as per why those fees were not mentioned at the beginning of deal but we're good after the 2 weeks. Its just the past almost 4 weeks we lost communication.
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by micgray100(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
OP,, just want to fulfill my promise since you av been blocked.. I Introduced a friend to him that requires CAC Registration of a company of 1 million shares, OP AGAIN DELIVERED IT TO MY FRIEND HERE IN ABUJA.. He did all includung delivery for N60,000.00 he sent all the document through dhl which my friend received and acknowledged.. OP IS REAL..
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by micgray100(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Done another registration for a friend again for 55k..
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Rainmaker69(m): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2015
You pay 'professional fees' to an engineer for company registration? cheesy
This is just too funny. An engineer that gives 'professional' legal advice. A fool and his money are soon parted.
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by ecoh: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2015
All for free: HOW TO SHOP ONLINE WITHOUT GETTING SCAMMED http://iamforfree..com/2015/07/shop-online-without-getting-scammed.html?spref=tw
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by omogidi234(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
micgray100:
Done another registration for a friend again for 55k..

I thought the man in the youtube video says you should not spend more than 30k? How come we are having figures like 40k, 55k etc from the Engineer cum self styled online business consultant?
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Souljaboi1: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rainmaker69:
You pay 'professional fees' to an engineer for company registration? cheesy
This is just too funny. An engineer that gives 'professional' legal advice. A fool and his money are soon parted.

I no fit shout.

omogidi234:

I thought the man in the youtube video says you should not spend more than 30k? How come we are having figures like 40k, 55k etc from the Engineer cum self styled online business consultant?

Good Evening sir, couldn't get you on your phone lines. Is email preferable ?
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by omogidi234(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Souljaboi1:

I no fit shout.

Good Evening sir, couldn't get you on your phone lines. Is email preferable ?

Evening bros. You can use email or twitter.
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by jamarionj(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
is it still 40k now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Money Lessons You Can Learn From Your Friends Who Are Broke / Why Are Imported Goods Excessively Expensive In Nigeria? / CBN May Not Clear FOREX Backlog — Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.