Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture (47477 Views)

The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks / 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) / Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by HazeeyzaH(f): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice structures
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by IleIfe2(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
And the insulation in those mud houses is exceptional, natural oye pumping.

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Hadizam: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls, I want to use this medium to appeal to the
the federal ministry of works to pay the salary
arrears of our brothers/sisters, My brother is
among the newly recruited engineers in the
ministry but they have not been paid their salary
arrears of October, 2011 to April, 2013 that is
almost nineteen (19) months. I hope the mod will
do the needful.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by nagoma(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by steffans(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Great works by the old architects...

The one by high Court in jos... Is falling apart... I guess the rains... Destroyed it... I noticed some cone like molds that formed the blocks...
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by GBTYO: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2212928_nigerzinderpalaceentrance2_jpeg1831a708fa2ea2095d67377ed7bfbc27

Can you slaves now see where the Nigerian Army colors came from?

The British gave the reigns of power to the descendants of Uthman Dan fodio.

The re alternate black flag with arabic inscription shows that the army is firmly in the hands of the caliphate reason why a goat herder with no education can rise to be a general and then topple a civilian govt.

Keep shouting change

Fools

1 Share

Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by abubkhr: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wannan abu yayi daidai Allaah kara martaba ga kasar Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Yerwa: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
These look modern

1 Share

Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Fulaman198(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tagging Pagan9ja
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Deltagiant: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
kaura5000:
Dont you guys think we should modernize and promote our own indigenous architectures
I really don't think this architecture is truly indigenous to the Hausa cos it's not anything different from the Islamic designs obtainable in Mali and other sahel black Africa.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Yerwa: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Deltagiant:

I really don't think this architecture is truly indigenous to the Hausa cos it's not anything different from the Islamic designs obtainable in Mali and other sahel black Africa.
Islamic architecture are characterized by arches,domes and minarets, of which the "tubali" architecture doesn't have, I don't know of any civilization in Africa that builds in a similar fashion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by sweetgala(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
GBTYO:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2212928_nigerzinderpalaceentrance2_jpeg1831a708fa2ea2095d67377ed7bfbc27

Can you slaves now see where the Nigerian Army colors came from?

The British gave the reigns of power to the descendants of Uthman Dan fodio.

The re alternate black flag with arabic inscription shows that the army is firmly in the hands of the caliphate reason why a goat herder with no education can rise to be a general and then topple a civilian govt.

Keep shouting change

Fools

You are surely an ignorant and fo0lish individual, the same Army that has been served by all tribes in Nigeria gallantly. Do you know how many young Hausa, igbo, Yoruba , efik ,ijaw , urhobo , ibibio , calabari , Fulani , igala etc men and women have died from this BH scourge so a non-entity like you can live peacefully.

Nigeria might not be an ideal model of unity but when men and women of diverse origin are making head-ways to resolve our differences and create a better standard , folk like you are adamant to keep us back. May you reap sorrow as you have sowed this seed of hate.

6 Likes

Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by quickly: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
If only hausa ppl can stop follow [b]ARAB and their destructive religion or culture[/b] but they will never hear word.

we have 4 or five groups/ culture of humans

White-European, Asian and Arab

Black-AFrican and Maybe Indian

Of the white group Arab are the most backward and those are the ones hausa ppl are following shio

If you give Boko haram chance they will destroy all this
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Rawani: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Simply Ingenious. The Tubali architecture, is a perfect marriage of form and function. Its attention of stucco detail in abstract design and extensive use of parapets creates timeless art that documents the ingenuity of a great civilization.

Well done OP.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
looks like "ile tanta" grin
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by macof(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Beautiful African houses.. Hausa have such a lovely developed culture
A pity Islam is destroying the legacies of the Hausa
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Ranoscky(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Abocki things.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by isaacimadojie(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
As an architect I doff my cap for dis pix
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Iro1989(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
A gaskiya kaura ka birgeni sosai musamman yadda kake kishin arewa thumbs up bro! I wud like 2 knw where u reside ni dai ina kano.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by isan(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Someone should open hausa people brain and install education
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Fulaman198(m): 5:30am On Mar 17, 2015
sweetgala:

You are surely an ignorant and fo0lish individual, the same Army that has been served by all tribes in Nigeria gallantly. Do you know how many young Hausa, igbo, Yoruba , efik ,ijaw , urhobo , ibibio , calabari , Fulani , igala etc men and women have died from this BH scourge so a non-entity like you can live peacefully.

Nigeria might not be an ideal model of unity but when men and women of diverse origin are making head-ways to resolve our differences and create a better standard , folk like you are adamant to keep us back. May you reap sorrow as you have sowed this seed of hate.

Exactly and he/she doesn't know that the descendants of Usmanu Bii Foduye (Usman dan Fodio in Hausa lang.) are Fulani and not Hausa. Usumanu Bii Foduya was a Fulani man not a Hausa.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Fulaboy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
blackjack21:
Kaura an gaisheka.
I want to give you some kirari but, I have forgotten how-to. sad

#clutch my fists and place one over the other.

Seun, Lalasticlacla, dan Allah front page.
kaiii cheesy wai meyasa kuke wuyar samu anan ne undecided
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Fulaboy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
kaura5000:
First is sultan of damagaran palace niger republic
kaiiii nan ai garin kakkani na ne amma ban taba zuwa ba undecided
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by blackjack21(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fulaboy:
kaiii cheesy wai meyasa kuke wuyar samu anan ne undecided

Suna nan da yawa, ghost mode ne ke boye su.
Kasan basu cika yin tribal fight ba. undecided

By the way, ni ba bahaushe bane (Please don't tell anybody) but, I can refer you to some of them.- cheesy

We have:
Hadeezadizzy
Ibnsultaan grin
Arewarepublic grin
Vedaxcool (I think).

Those are all I can remember now. But don't say I didn't warn you, "Akwai yan-daba" cool
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
blackjack21:

By the way, ni ba bahaushe bane (Please don't tell anybody) but, I can refer you to some of them.- cheesy

We have:
Hadeezadizzy
Ibnsultaan grin
Arewarepublic grin
Vedaxcool (I think).

Those are all I can remember now. But don't say I didn't warn you, "Akwai yan-daba" cool

Yadai.
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
isan:
Someone should open hausa people brain and install education
What kind of useless Statement
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Fulaboy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
blackjack21:

We have:
Hadeezadizzy
Ibnsultaan grin
Arewarepublic grin
Vedaxcool (I think).

lmao but is like baa cika samun su a kaman Romance section ba sai culture kaman suna tsoraN mutane undecided

Maganar yan daba kuma naci Tauri cool

*modified* chaiii look at ibnsultan's dp undecided
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by blackjack21(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Yadai.
Ya kake? Wai kunyi scarce, inji fulaboy(sai kace man fetir grin ).
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by Fulaboy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
blackjack21:

Ya kake? Wai kunyi scarce, inji fulaboy(sai kace man fetir grin ).
hehehe don't tell me he's d one wink nasan irin zaman da zamuyi
Re: Indigenous Hausa Tubali Architecture by blackjack21(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fulaboy:
lmao but is like baa cika samun su a kaman Romance section ba sai culture kaman suna tsoraN mutane undecided

Maganar yan daba kuma naci Tauri cool

*modified* chaiii look at ibnsultan's dp undecided

LOL Suna zuwa romance section sosai. Amma, gaskiya sunfi zuwa Religion, Politics, Education. Akwai wadanda su kawai yan Front-Page ne. cheesy

Yawwa! Kaga mutanen da sultan yake following ko, yawancinsu hausawa ne.

;D8)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vulture ‘Delivers’ Letter To Akwa Ibom Monarch To Quit Throne / Ooni Of Ife: The Igbo Race Is First In The World To Discover, Nurture Wealth / Who Is Superior Between Alaafin Of Oyo And The Ooni Of Ife???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.