Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Please Kindly Advice,nigerians And Nigerians Living In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Kindly Advice,nigerians And Nigerians Living In Canada (727 Views)

44 Nigerians And Ghanaians Die In Sahara Desert / Cameroonian Lady Has Message About Nigerians Living Abroad (Video) / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Advice,nigerians And Nigerians Living In Canada by Lucky12g: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2015
Hello ,
Please i need your advice on this: I am single , i live and work here in abuja, and i earn a salary of 230k per month .I work in the IT section but i feel i need to expand my experience and get more exposure outside of the country . I applied to a school in Canada , so i learn more in what i do and get exposure which has always been my goal . But the tuition is CRAZY , around 13,000 CAD for one year and its a 3 year course but i will have to pay for the first year before the session begins, then i can pay the remaining separately before each session starts.

Here is my biggest concern , i currently have the tuition for the first year, and my living expenses, but am scared of the unknown if i would get a job over there that would sustain me in paying the remaining sessions while i still school. Though i learnt about Canada giving work permit for students that already have study permit .

Or probably i should just forget about expanding my experience and the exposure .

Please Help out.
Re: Please Kindly Advice,nigerians And Nigerians Living In Canada by justwise(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Please Kindly Advice,nigerians And Nigerians Living In Canada by weemee: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2015
Follow your dreams and you won't regret it.
There are better opportunities that would come your way, don't be complacent.
Just have faith and pursue it.
Re: Please Kindly Advice,nigerians And Nigerians Living In Canada by Lucky12g: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2015
weemee:
Follow your dreams and you won't regret it.
There are better opportunities that would come your way, don't be complacent.
Just have faith and pursue it.

Thanks so much weemee
Sure I will follow my dreams
And I will be successful that am sure of
Re: Please Kindly Advice,nigerians And Nigerians Living In Canada by weemee: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Happy to hear that response. Sometimes God wants us to take that step of faith before he comes to our aid.
I have got a friend that was doing pretty well in Nigeria but decided to leave for the States. Lo and behold he's a now a force to reckon with and a great testimony to his family and generations to come all because he left with a great dream in mind.
Once you know what are you going there to do and not to wander around please go. You will thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Someone With Experience Should Enlighten Me On How To Travel By Local Flight / Minimum Days To Travel Before Visa Expired / Canada Help !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.