Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice (5355 Views)

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
but u still believe in the trinity ryt?
hmmm yes..
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
hmmm yes..
yeah then dat shouldnt be a big if u dont go to church, GOD looks at the heart,,, so as long as u still love, he also loves u too ! I know GOD will touch ur heart one of these days and u will go to church.
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah then dat shouldnt be a big if u dont go to church, GOD looks at the heart,,, so as long as u still love, he also loves u too ! I know GOD will touch ur heart one of these days and u will go to church.
well....hope so
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
well....hope so
so how long has it really been since u went to church?
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
so how long has it really been since u went to church?
hmmm ...2yrs now
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
hmmm ...2yrs now
lol, thats not p..., once it doesnt make u a devil... There is a time for everything and ur time will surely come! I pray to GOD to touch ur heart! Btw how is ur sunday going?
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, thats not p..., once it doesnt make u a devil... There is a time for everything and ur time will surely come! I pray to GOD to touch ur heart! Btw how is ur sunday going?
tanks,my sundae is great,cool weather and unlimited power supply lol
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
tanks,my sundae is great,cool weather and unlimited power supply lol
wow!!! I know u will say change is here but its all jonathan's efforts. Are u watching a movie btw?
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
wow!!! I know u will say change is here but its all jonathan's efforts. Are u watching a movie btw?
actually I'm not @home now,hanging out with some friends,but will soon go home ,watcha doing?
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
actually I'm not @home now,hanging out with some friends,but will soon go home ,watcha doing?
gals day out, thats nice! I hope u ladies aint plotting the downfall of guys. Lol! am listening to football on radio and am watching football on t.v at the same time!
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
gals day out, thats nice! I hope u ladies aint plotting the downfall of guys. Lol! am listening to football on radio and am watching football on t.v at the same time!
hahahha,we all good gurls,hmm football on radio nd t.v?that's funny combo.I'm just back home now anyways
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
hahahha,we all good gurls,hmm football on radio nd t.v?that's funny combo.I'm just back home now anyways
yeah lol,,, i watched european football on tv and i listened to local football on radio. Welcome home btw!!! Its food time ryt? Lol
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah lol,,, i watched european football on tv and i listened to local football on radio. Welcome home btw!!! Its food time ryt? Lol
food kwa?can u imagine no single human @home yet, shocked,av no idea where all of em gone to,and I'm tired to cook now.
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
food kwa?can u imagine no single human @home yet, shocked,av no idea where all of em gone to,and I'm tired to cook now.
na wa oo! Sorry,, am sure they will bring take away from outside for u...for now jux take some malt
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
na wa oo! Sorry,, am sure they will bring take away from outside for u...for now jux take some malt
lolz I'm sick and tired of drinking malt.... Will still wait of em anyways
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
lolz I'm sick and tired of drinking malt.... Will still wait of em anyways
lol can u whatsapp ur malt to me? I want it oo,,,, btw i hope u aint too hungry,,, jux hang in there. Is power still available btw?
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol can u whatsapp ur malt to me? I want it oo,,,, btw i hope u aint too hungry,,, jux hang in there. Is power still available btw?
lolz...not too hungry sha...our power is 24\7,watching telemundo now
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
lolz...not too hungry sha...our power is 24\7,watching telemundo now
change is here lol,,, women and telenovela is like bob marley and weed lmao,,, what movie is it btw?
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
change is here lol,,, women and telenovela is like bob marley and weed lmao,,, what movie is it btw?
lol@bob marley.....the movie is called external love oo
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
lol@bob marley.....the movie is called external love oo
hehe, women and love !!! Is mario cimarro part of the movie?
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hehe, women and love !!! Is mario cimarro part of the movie?
oh that's spanish actor na,buh this is india movie...
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
oh that's spanish actor na,buh this is india movie...
oh cool, i never knew telemundo showed indian movies too.....enjoy the movie. I hope its nice.
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
oh cool, i never knew telemundo showed indian movies too.....enjoy the movie. I hope its nice.
its nice but is episode,about to finish now,switching to sound city now,u going to bed rite?
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
its nice but is episode,about to finish now,switching to sound city now,u going to bed rite?
nope, i sleep at 12pm,,,, whose ur favourite artiste?
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
nope, i sleep at 12pm,,,, whose ur favourite artiste?
wow,u are a night crawler...2face,psquare,Asa,mi,banky w,wat abt u?
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
wow,u are a night crawler...2face,psquare,Asa,mi,banky w,wat abt u?
hahaha yep, am used to it now, i love late nyt movies and radio programmes. My fav musicians: sarkodie, vip, bisa, chris brown, ed sheeran, tu face, nice.... I love 2face's if love is a crime song alot,,, i even still listen to nice's street credibility.
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by UbongSludba(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
well....hope so

You can be close to God if you seek 1st d kingdom of God (no other way) ie, put Him 1st. Love God wyt all ur heart, body n soul n love ur neighbour as yourself. It sounds hard wen u think the world we live in now. The church is meant to encourage u & build your faith, so if yo not going to church be sure to be watchful n prayerful. Reading your bible n praying makes it a tad easier
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha yep, am used to it now, i love late nyt movies and radio programmes. My fav musicians: sarkodie, vip, bisa, chris brown, ed sheeran, tu face, nice.... I love 2face's if love is a crime song alot,,, i even still listen to nice's street credibility.
hahhhaha that's oldies na,but their song is meaninful sha,lmao I'm watching some funny midget (dwarf) soap opera now,very funny people
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
hahhhaha that's oldies na,but their song is meaninful sha,lmao I'm watching some funny midget (dwarf) soap opera now,very funny people
hahaha i love old songs alot,,, lmao @dwarf soap, are all them dwarfs?
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
UbongSludba:

You can be close to God if you seek 1st d kingdom of God (no other way) ie, put Him 1st. Love God wyt all ur heart, body n soul n love ur neighbour as yourself. It sounds hard wen u think the world we live in now. The church is meant to encourage u & build your faith, so if yo not going to church be sure to be watchful n prayerful. Reading your bible n praying makes it a tad easier
tanks sir
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha i love old songs alot,,, lmao @dwarf soap, are all them dwarfs?
yes ooo can u imagine,they all pure dwarfs oo,I av been laughing my ass out since....
Re: How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice by Captainswag225(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
onomeglo:
yes ooo can u imagine,they all pure dwarfs oo,I av been laughing my ass out since....
hahahahaha, pls tell me the title, i have to watch dis too......dwarfs in love. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer / A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. / Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.