Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

''why I Married My Husband''; Actress Mide Martins Blasts Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''why I Married My Husband''; Actress Mide Martins Blasts Haters (1528 Views)

How I'm Coping With My Oyinbo Husband – Actress Ufuoma Ejenebor-Mcdermott / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''why I Married My Husband''; Actress Mide Martins Blasts Haters by satinoeleniyan: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oh boy....So It is love after all, please read what Mide has to say about this. Most people have said her husband used Jazz on her for her to have married him. But Mide says, it was never so, that her husband was her mom’s manager and they became friends from there, and today the story is different, especially when her mother passed on. He was always there for me, he stood by me when my mother died, and I fell for him, she explained.

According to her; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/why-i-married-my-husband-actress-mide.html

MEANWHILE
Nicki Minaj Wants You to Love Her & Don't Look Back'...Check on it; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/nicki-minaj-wants-you-to-love-her-dont.html

Re: ''why I Married My Husband''; Actress Mide Martins Blasts Haters by Afrok(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ok! Mide I'm coming to tell U why ur relationship is not my business undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Dayo Adeneye D1 Takes Okada To Polling Unit / Leaked!!! A Woman Svcks A Stranger’s Banana In Public, Watch!!! / Photo: Jim Iyke Says His Table Water Is Better Than Eva & The Rest....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.