Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Husband Considering Job In Another State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Considering Job In Another State (699 Views)

Considering Helping People, Does It Worth It Sometimes? / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / Man Quits His Job In Microsoft As Product Manager To Be A House Husband;read Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Considering Job In Another State by amaomeh: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hello Nairalanders

I suspect that my husband is considering looking for a job in another state. He has made comments to a co-worker and I overheard a conversation where he was making inquiries. I asked him about it but he said "if it makes more money, then why not". I asked if that meant I and the kids are moving with him and there was silence. I asked again and he said he was only asking questions, thats it.
How would you feel about this if you were me ? He would need to board a plane to come see us.
Re: Husband Considering Job In Another State by rolled: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
What is plane doing in this matter
Were you trying to explain the distance
Re: Husband Considering Job In Another State by thorpido(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
If a career advancement and more money means moving to another state,then why not?
He hasn't gotten the job yet,which may be the reason why he has not discussed it with you.
Usually when a man gets a job in a new location,he has to settle first before he can consider moving the family over so that might explain his silence about that.Moreover,if I may ask,how about your job?How does it affect it?

The trust you have for your hubby and his trustworthiness is all that matters here.
Re: Husband Considering Job In Another State by economia: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
I guess u are not making him happy thus he he is looking for escape rout such that he will only come and visit u and ur children at holiday
Re: Husband Considering Job In Another State by mutter(f): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nothing wrong with that. t the end of the day it depends on the offer he gets and if it is worth the move.
Any man who wants to achieve may be confronted with suc a decision. As a good wie you should support him to make wise decisions that will benefit the family.
Re: Husband Considering Job In Another State by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
The only reson I may consider a job in another state is if I am unhappy at home.
Re: Husband Considering Job In Another State by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
mutter:
Nothing wrong with that. t the end of the day it depends on the offer he gets and if it is worth the move.
Any man who wants to achieve may be confronted with suc a decision. As a good wie you should support him to make wise decisions that will benefit the family.
Support him to make wise decisions when the man never bothered to tell her about his plans. . If she hadn't overheard it, the man would have kept mute whereas outsiders knew already, it's just bad..

Op, keep calm till the job clicks, one step at a time...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 10 Things You Should Never Do When You Meet A New Guy / Who Should Hold D Remote Contoller, Is It The Wife Or The Husband. / Attention Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.