Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait (32107 Views)

Photographer Uses $32 Toy Car For Audi $50k Car / Alesh Akeem Meets Akin Alabi, Presents Him Birthday Portrait / Some Crazy Art Sketches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by Emmaesty(f): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
pecothecash:
[size=80pt]waste of toothpicks[/size]
Don't you have sense at all? Someone is busy making it in life and all you can say is "waste of toothpicks". What have you accomplished in your life? You better be productive in life before you wind up poor and useless at the age of 40. My two cents
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by MrCork: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
2thpick:
Here are some pieces made by the 2thpick boss ...

....so u people now use tooth pig to build houses in that Nigeria??...serrriously...am goin bak to bed. Laters!!(no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by slap1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na wa o!
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by phlio(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
is this tunji ? if not the op nah fake..check my profile n tell me my nickname in church
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by Boomboost(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wow...I'm returning to my lost love(ART).

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by tomzman: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice one. Kudos
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by timbros(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Boomboost:
Wow...I'm returning to my lost love(ART).

I tell you.

This is just stunning.
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by Rexnegro(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
2thpick:
These are breathtaking work of art....twale bro may God flourish ur talent n make u bigger...
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by Uffakowoicho(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
na wa o! u want make dem increase price of toothpick too? wetin man pikin wan enjoy for this country again? haba!
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by doskie(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
pecothecash:
[size=80pt]waste of toothpicks[/size]
shame on you.
wise up man.
before somebody says waste of spe.rm.
it will be too bad.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by gnykelly(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
buskie13:
wow...wat a talent...
God take u to greater heights

amin
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by 2thpick: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:
genius work

Lets know more

Where is your gallery

What is your social media footprint

CC: 2thpick

@2thpickart (IG) majorly, I'm a set designer for movies an music video ... 2thpickart is my invention
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by pickabeau1: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
2thpick:

@2thpickart (IG) majorly, I'm a set designer for movies an music video ... 2thpickart is my invention

OK...so your business is targeted to entertainment?
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by 2thpick: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
phlio:
is this tunji ? if not the op nah fake..check my profile n tell me my nickname in church
Yes tunji

Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by 2thpick: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

OK...so your business is targeted to entertainment?
u get it .... U wud have seen some of this (pictures ) in some movies or music video

Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by phlio(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
2thpick:

Yes tunji
want to be sure....op can u tell me my nickname
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by pickabeau1: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
2thpick:
u get it .... U wud have seen some of this (pictures ) in some movies or music video

OK

I was thinking you would have something targeted for retail
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by 2thpick: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rexnegro:

These are breathtaking work of art....twale bro may God flourish ur talent n make u bigger...
amen bro. I can make faces with toothpicks. ... Like make ur own portrait wink check out this (Einstein )

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by 2thpick: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
naijainfogalery:
On behalf of Seun and the entire membership of Nairaland i present this award to you. Nice job bro
thanks bro. Award received. It my pleasure to make the younger generation see the art side of life ....

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by naijainfogalery: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
I think i should get some of this collections in my room, how much would it cost me to get something like that house
2thpick:
thanks bro. Award received. It my pleasure to make the younger generation see the art side of life ....
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by 2thpick: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
gnykelly:

amin
the first lady had to view toothpick art. # the shade worn by the presenter (with mic) is made of toothpicks

Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by 2thpick: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I think i should get some of this collections in my room, how much would it cost me to get something like that house
not expensive hit me up like mail or IG - @2thpickart ...... See more pieces n here's my painting ..... I read mathematics science in unilorin n all I do now is art ..... Inborn (just feel that will "ginger" someone)

Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by 2thpick: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by 2thpick: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

OK

I was thinking you would have something targeted for retail
film making .... My passion. Entertainment generally check out this ....... I just finished it ..like just now (I'm on a movie set) it a a set for a character who is a tv presenter the series coming to ur screen soon

Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by pickabeau1: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
2thpick:
film making .... My passion. Entertainment generally check out this ....... I just finished it ..like just now (I'm on a movie set) it a a set for a character who is a tv presenter the series coming to ur screen soon

May your gift make room for you
Well done
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by hupernikao: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
2thpick:
not expensive hit me up like mail or IG - @2thpickart ...... See more pieces n here's my painting ..... I read mathematics science in unilorin n all I do now is art ..... Inborn (just feel that will "ginger" someone)

With which email or mobile can I reach u?
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by olaoluyincah(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Weldone Tunji. You won't believe how this same guy dey scatter chemistry wen we dey sch.
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by 2thpick: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
hupernikao:

With which email or mobile can I reach u?
princeadeoye3d@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by SirAweezy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
2thpick:

Please if you are this fellow or you know the person pls contact me asap. Thanks.
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by davidjunny(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
You really have a great talent.
Re: Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait by gnykelly(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
2thpick:
the first lady had to view toothpick art. # the shade worn by the presenter (with mic) is made of toothpicks

nice one. I believe you will find favour one day since you have diligently follow your heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is So Special About Mona Lisa? / Pencil Works By My 14 Year Old Borther / Drawing & Painting Of An 8-Year-Old Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.