Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Samsung Imei Changing Procedure Has Anyone Been Able To Succesfully Do That - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Samsung Imei Changing Procedure Has Anyone Been Able To Succesfully Do That (622 Views)

Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? / See What I Couldn't Be Able To Identify In Computer Components. / Not Able To Update? Get WINDOWS 10 On Your PC? Follow This Steps Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Imei Changing Procedure Has Anyone Been Able To Succesfully Do That by davolas(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
goodday my fellow nairalanders,
Samsung imei changing procedure has anyone been able to succesfully do that
Re: Samsung Imei Changing Procedure Has Anyone Been Able To Succesfully Do That by LoveDecay(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2015
davolas:
goodday my fellow nairalanders,
Samsung imei changing procedure has anyone been able to succesfully do that

Yes it possible - did with my S3 for that airtel tweak when i was in Naija.

there is an application for that, and you really need to be very good with tech to pull it off. I believe i had to move back to 4.0 , then change the IMEI before coming back to cynogenmod.

Look at the GSM forums there is a thread floating around the web dedicated to it. But, yes you can change the imei on samsung without issue's

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Teach Penetration Testing / Spectranet 4glite Promo Device In Ibadan. / I Can't Download On My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.