Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Fire At Abuja INEC Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire At Abuja INEC Office (39227 Views)

Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by eagleeyez: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
abouyusuf:
There was a minor fire incident at Independent National Electoral Commission’s Electoral Institute in Abuja on Saturday night.

However, the fire was contained swiftly and no harm whatsoever was done to electoral materials.

The Chief Press Secretary to the chairman of the commission, Mr. Kayode Idowu, confirmed the incident.

He also said the fire didn’t affect any electoral material.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fire-at-abuja-inec-office/

Okay.... Then atleast let's know which of the offices as well as what was lost.
Just of recent, fire gutted one of the offices in revenue and mobilization fiscal commission here in abuja

Jona thinks he is smart and we nigerians are being played but he doenst know he is the fool and we are just wqatching him like a parent watching a child play
$
Very soon his toys will be seized.
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by surplus2015: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
SINGING...

I HAVE SEEN, SEEN THE DOWNFALL OF APC
GLORY BE TO GOD, GLORY BE TO JESUS

WE SHALL WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, WE SHALL FEAR NO EVIL.

GEJ ALL THE WAY

Don't think so Mr man cos no metter what this PDP do if GOD said is APC that is going to win this 2015 so shall it be if you like if you like kill yourself
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by hidee20(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
mikeansy:
Nigeria have very poor safety standards and I am not sure why people think every fire incident has to be a sabotage

It can just be a simple accident

Nigerians need to grow up!

yes,fire can be an accident but when u look at building concern(media house n INEC) u cant help having second thought.
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by surplus2015: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
no metter what this PDP do if GOD said is APC that is going to win this 2015 so shall it be if you like if them like make them go kill there self
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kelklein:
cool

Buharis Wife is such a compassionate and beautiful Woman.

Unlike some behemoth whose name I refuse to divulge grin

CityNG is out, yah all take care of each other during the elections.
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by Princecalm(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dammyjohn:

You Jega had been planning with Tinubu on how to rig the coming election and since the secret have been leaked,Tinubu may be looking for possible ways to terminate
Or destroy election materials.But thank GOD,it was only a part in the INEC office that got destroyed by fire.
who leaked the plan? And why will Tinubu want to rig the election when victory is already looming in the way of his party thereby making PDP looking as if they are the opposition party.
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by ZUBY77(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
hensben:
mr don't sound like GEJ is next to God, they are meant to serve us not the other way round...GEJ and his wife doesn't respect that office as you n I can see through their attitude so he deserve what ever insult thrown at him.

That's where you get it wrong. Nobody is there to serve you.

Nobody spends millions of dollars in campaign just to serve you..

He is doing business in your name.

Whatever he returns to you is what you get..

1 Like

Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by babestella: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
APC knows how to create campaign point shà. Kudos, at least Fashola and liar Mohammed will have something to talk about tomorrow. What a party!
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ..ur witches and wizards won't succeed. Eediots
i swear if u insult Gej again on this forum u won't like what I will do to u, from now on my eye on u
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by obiz2014: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
APC at work
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by olasoji1: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fire Burnt Abuja INEC Office

So painful see the photo

Read more here====>> http://ayomis..com/2015/03/fire-burnt-abuja-inec-office.html

Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by hensben(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
ZUBY77:

That's where you get it wrong. Nobody is there to serve you.

Nobody spends millions of dollars in campaign just to serve you..

He is doing business in your name.

Whatever he returns to you is what you get..
he is using nigeria money for campaign, what are you saying again.
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by joeyekembele: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
BiHung:
GEJ..ur witches and wizards won't succeed. Eediots
Some of you talk as if you were carved out of wood or something. Don't you have respect for elders? A young man that insults the elders live but a short life. Pls don't be fooled by the election.
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
joeyekembele:

I have no brain, pls ignore me.
oh...eeyah..sorry ... i don't even know ow to console you.
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by ebukaOtika(m): 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
If dem like make the whole Governmental Offices for the whole country BURN TO ASHment , ELECTION MUST HOLD ,.,,, WEDA OR WEDANT.
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by ebukaOtika(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=popez post=31643024][/quote]

Ahn ahn ,.,,, how person fit disgrace him own BRAIN ,,.? LWKMDOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by ZUBY77(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2015
hensben:
he is using nigeria money for campaign, what are you saying again.

And you are the Nigeria.
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Fire At Abuja INEC Office by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
dunkem21:

Yes!

Is he not the cause of everything?

Nop!!!!!!
Mr president has nothing to do with illegal facilities nor dirty actions,,,,,,
Mr President is not the creator of Nigeria but just a mouth pist and the father of Nigeria, so if you must maintain the peace of this Land (Nigeria) then you have to put this Land on your daily prayers and stop laying the fault of your life challanges on innocent people.............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.