Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

How To Root Any Andriod Tablet Including Andriod 4.4 And Above - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Any Andriod Tablet Including Andriod 4.4 And Above (1033 Views)

The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! / Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate / How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Any Andriod Tablet Including Andriod 4.4 And Above by samex4rill(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
This post was from http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/03/how-to-root-unilorin-android-tablet.html

My neighbour recently got admitted to the university of ilorin and its now part of the university's custom to give newly admitted students (Freshers) an andriod tablet even though the money is being removed from their school fees. Right now we are in the world of Android's & Windows smartphone but right now andriod is taking the lead I think, and to enjoy the most out of your andriod phone you need to root it so you can have super user access.
There have been several methods of rooting which I have used on my neighbour's unilorin tablet but proves to be useless. I used framaroot, towel root, kingo root andriod app but all are useless until I downloaded king root.
King Root is a computer software and according to its name I think its currently the king of all andriod rooting softwares and applications and I will guide you all through the way I used it to root.

visit the post source for the rest
Re: How To Root Any Andriod Tablet Including Andriod 4.4 And Above by samex4rill(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2015
you guys tested it?
Re: How To Root Any Andriod Tablet Including Andriod 4.4 And Above by addo25: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yes I've try it and it work perfectly well thanks thanks thanks very very very much bro. I don't wanna say a lot so thank you very much.
Re: How To Root Any Andriod Tablet Including Andriod 4.4 And Above by samex4rill(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2016
addo25:
Yes I've try it and it work perfectly well thanks thanks thanks very very very much bro. I don't wanna say a lot so thank you very much.

Glad it worked 4 u

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / Goodnews! Get 1GB For #100 Now Available For Glo Users / Tecno Boom J7 Users Come In Here with all your problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.