Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (669825 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
sapidsapiens:
Nah, she didn't! I have a theory that she's actually immune to some infinity stones cs her powers are cosmic sef. But asides that,she didn't cos she's gonna be in Avengers 4

nigga, this is a wack explanation

5 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by blingxx(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Srhittaakeem:
Thanos = Noob
Peter quill mumu ruined a perfect plan
Dr Strange baba nla shadow clone jutsu
where is gamora I'll do you one better who's gamora I'll do you one better why is gamora
I swear...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by UjSizzle(f): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Na wa oh angry
What?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Collinz2(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2018
blingxx:

I swear...
peter is really an idio.t
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Collinz2(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2018
The end of infinity war is not straight forward to me.

I became angry when Thanos told Thor you should have go for the hand before he snap his finger, to me he is telling him (Thor) how to defeat him.

I don't know baddass like Thanos have feelings I saw it on his face but he had to do what he did to have is goal.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Collinz2:

I became angry when Thanos told Thor you should have gone for the head before he snap his finger, to me he is telling him (Thor) how to defeat him.

I don't know baddass like Thanos have feelings I saw it on his face but he had to do what he did to have is goal.

fixed

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Collinz2(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

fixed
thanks
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Thegamingorca(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2018
UjSizzle:

What?

I hadn't watched it yet, candie cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
T-tony....this Sunday, the postman is going to deliver a package to my appartment. Don't let my Aunt see it. Dispose of it immediately. It's a realistic latex sex doll in the shape of a 50 year old woman. A MILF, Mr. Stark. Yes, I couldn't resist the mommy. I craved and I coveted and I yearned. That wave of unsolved women abductions 10 months ago here in New York? That was me, Mr. Stark. But I've changed my ways. I've changed, and you can too. Recently, I felt that evil fire rekindle deep inside me. I feared of relapsing so I ordered the doll to quench those urges without hurting another soul. They are made in Japan by master craftsmen and modeled after real obasans. The shipping alone is over 2,000 dollars, Mr. Stark. I emptied my college scholarship for that doll, Mr. Stark. Forgive me, Mr...

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Admin401:
T-tony....this Sunday, the postman is going to deliver a package to my appartment. Don't let my Aunt see it. Dispose of it immediately. It's a realistic latex sex doll in the shape of a 50 year old woman. A MILF, Mr. Stark. Yes, I couldn't resist the mommy. I craved and I coveted and I yearned. That wave of unsolved women abductions 10 months ago here in New York? That was me, Mr. Stark. But I've changed my ways. I've changed, and you can too. Recently, I felt that evil fire rekindle deep inside me. I feared of relapsing so I ordered the doll to quench those urges without hurting another soul. They are made in Japan by master craftsmen and modeled after real obasans. The shipping alone is over 2,000 dollars, Mr. Stark. I emptied my college scholarship for that doll, Mr. Stark. Forgive me, Mr...

this is senseless!

10 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Collinz2:

I became angry when Thanos told Thor you should have go for the hand before he snap his finger, to me he is telling him (Thor) how to defeat him.

He is like Tony Stark _ Personality . Just a little bigger than life.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
100naira:
I waited for the post credit scene right until the "THANOS WILL RETURN" part grin grin

Also my favorite shot of Thanos was when he was on his way to... The shot of him inside the space warp was awesome.
Really ? Then I would have had to sleep at the cinemas. Movie started around 08:30PM. Watching the horizon reminded me of a scene in AOS - Season 4 .
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Saw infinity war again with my friends.

Still epic, I needed to see it twice in order to fully digest it grin

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Just saw infinity war *crying * it is took awesome.
It took just one day to beat justice league box office

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Here's my theory on infinity war. Why didn't Dr. Strange use the time st0ne when he had the chance? He did. He used it severally to control time but things ended up the same for a million times, prompting him to look into alternate timelines. Seriously, u guys thought he just came up with the idea at the spot? Nah. Right from the battle of New York, Dr. Strange had been in a time loop, he broke the loop once he saw things w0n't go like he wanted like it did with dormammu, so he decided to l0ok into various timelines to see what might factor in them winning. Tony was one of the keys, so he saved his life. Or what? You guys thought he liked Tony? N0tice Dr. Strange's behavior through out the m0vie, he wasn't acting like one who was experiencing the whole thing for the 1st time.
I too wondered why Dr. Strange never used the st0ne at all, then thought, infinity war wasn't abt him, and Strange was a guy to bend the rules and do the strange, who said he never cheated with the st0ne?

7 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
^^^^^^^

SPOILER WARNING!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN INFINITY WAR PLEASE SKIP THIS POST!!!

Not sure he was loop since the battle of New York but he ran multiple scenarios when he looked into the future in Titan and he only saw one scenario that they won and Tony stark was pivotal in it so he threaded the stone for his life

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by blingxx(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
who else realize that thanos and mordo had the same beliefs and ideas on balancing universe.. seriously this movie keep making sense more.. thanos had to win this, mordo was right along

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:09am On May 01, 2018
Minemrys:
Here's my theory on infinity war. Why didn't Dr. Strange use the time st0ne when he had the chance? He did. He used it severally to control time but things ended up the same for a million times, prompting him to look into alternate timelines. Seriously, u guys thought he just came up with the idea at the spot? Nah. Right from the battle of New York, Dr. Strange had been in a time loop, he broke the loop once he saw things w0n't go like he wanted like it did with dormammu, so he decided to l0ok into various timelines to see what might factor in them winning. Tony was one of the keys, so he saved his life. Or what? You guys thought he liked Tony? N0tice Dr. Strange's behavior through out the m0vie, he wasn't acting like one who was experiencing the whole thing for the 1st time.
I too wondered why Dr. Strange never used the st0ne at all, then thought, infinity war wasn't abt him, and Strange was a guy to bend the rules and do the strange, who said he never cheated with the st0ne?

GBAM!!! I love this cool

5 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:10am On May 01, 2018
100naira:
^^^^^^^

Not sure he was loop since the battle of New York but he ran multiple scenarios when he looked into the future in Titan and he only saw one scenario that they won and Tony stark was pivotal in it so he threaded the stone for his life

but honestly, that time stone is the real cheat!

5 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Thegamingorca(m): 3:21am On May 01, 2018
100naira:
^^^^^^^

There was no one scenario that they won.

The nigga lied
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 4:35am On May 01, 2018
Thegamingorca:

There was no one scenario that they won.

The nigga lied
no he did not
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Thegamingorca(m): 4:43am On May 01, 2018
100naira:
no he did not

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Why-Does-Doctor-Strange-Give-Time-Stone-Thanos-44786115
This should help...

He didn't paint the picture to the avengers.

It seems the reason he saved Tony was cos Tony is crucial in their victory.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 7:23am On May 01, 2018
100naira:
^^^^^^^

you need to see the m0vie again, Strange was in a loop. He broke the loop when he browsed the infinity timelines. He didn't l0ok like one experiencing the m0vie for the 1st time.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2018
Thegamingorca:

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Why-Does-Doctor-Strange-Give-Time-Stone-Thanos-44786115
This should help...

He didn't paint the picture to the avengers.

It seems the reason he saved Tony was cos Tony is crucial in their victory.
that's what I said na
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2018
Minemrys:

you need to see the m0vie again, Strange was in a loop. He broke the loop when he browsed the infinity timelines. He didn't l0ok like one experiencing the m0vie for the 1st time.
I have seen the movie for the second time and judging the fact that strange explicitly told Stark that if it comes to saving him, Spider-Man or the stone, he won't hesitate to choose the stone and doing exactly the opposite by willingly offering Thanos the stone, shows that he only ran future scenarios, over 14 million future alternatives, and saw the only one that they won and Tony stark was pivotal in it hence the reason for his decision. Now whether this one "victorious" future scenario works or not we will see in the next avengers next year. But your theory may be right also, we will see.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2018
blingxx:
who else realize that thanos and mordo had the same beliefs and ideas on balancing universe.. seriously this movie keep making sense more.. thanos had to win this, mordo was right along
Yeah, though Mordo's belief is that there are too many sorcerers on earth.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Coolgasman(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2018
Jaymaestro:
He is like Tony Stark _ Personality . Just a little bigger than life.
....'you should have gone for the head he said

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Coolgasman(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2018
ERORR404:
cry
...it will available as from May 8
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Coolgasman(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2018
sapidsapiens:
For those who left the screening hall too early and didn't get to see the post-credit scene of Avengers: Infinity War ft Nick Fury and Captain Marvel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRxS5qLNAEo
....The guy made a mistake Cap. Marvel movie is not coming out January next yr, it's March
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:30am On May 02, 2018
Minemrys:

Just goes to show what a villian Thanos really is. 14 million timelines and thanos found a way to win in everyone of them except one. Nice analysis by the way.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:36am On May 02, 2018
Collinz2:

Thanos has emotions which makes him a fantastic villain, in this scene, you can see the respect in his eyes for Captain America, he could probably read capt's mind with the mind stone and he saw that capt was just a regular guy with so much strength. He respects some of the avengers.

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 1:12pm On May 02, 2018
In time DC will know what its like to lose,to feel desperately right yet to fail all the same,dread it,run from it,destiny still arrives....
Fun isn't something one considers when watching DC movies but marvel movies does put a smile on my face..
I hope they remember DC,The end is near

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.