Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (664672 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
moneyallowed:
Finally! Lived up to the build up and hype! Fucking worth the wait! Best superhero movie of all time!

I'm just so glad I lived long enough to type that, damn. Dream come true

What I did not expect was seeing the comic book come to life again. They did the scene in the comic, yes that scene

I've never ever seen an entire theater wait till the post credits, ever.

Much respect to Thor, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch.....the 3 MVPs.

Thanos, best villain ever

10/10
that SCENE, I was expecting it to happen in the next avengers and not this one, imagine my surprise and also the return of a certain forgotten villian grin grin. When it ended, everyone around was like WTF? shocked cheesy I expected marvel and the Russo brothers to pull it off and they did just that with aplomb, can't wait for the next one.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by johnolusetire97(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Idris Elba, Gamora, Loki and co ain't coming back. And we should also expect a Captain Marvel movie. I know it must come. Yep she's coming on March 8, 2019. But her movie will be set in the 1990's... How's she gonna help the guys is what I don't know.

The 1990 part is for her origin. Expect a post credit scene of her receiving the signal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
MOVIE IS 99/100.......argue with your left balls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ebony maw was on point also, I think he was the best of the black order

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
johnolusetire97:

The 1990 part is for her origin. Expect a post credit scene of her receiving the signal.

I thought as much. MCU is tha bomb

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by lanaVello(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Awesome movie, i got some critiques questions tho, (guess i'll create another topic for that to avoid spoilers)......Thanos is like the baddest Villain that ever liveth mehn He dealt with Hulk so bad the green guy refused to come out again grin grin. Btw, where are all the people that were speculating Genevieve/Funke Akindele and co being casted on the Black Panther security detail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
lanaVello:
Awesome movie, i got some critiques questions tho, (guess i'll create another topic for that to avoid spoilers)......Thanos is like the baddest Villain that ever liveth mehn He dealt with Hulk so bad the green guy refused to come out again grin grin. Btw, where are all the people that were speculating Genevieve/Funke Akindele and co being casted on the Black Panther security detail

it was a hoax

6 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 2:51am On Apr 28, 2018
Thanos = Noob

Peter quill mumu ruined a perfect plan

Dr Strange baba nla shadow clone jutsu

where is gamora
I'll do you one better who's gamora
I'll do you one better why is gamora
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2018
I don't think so

Runaways Probably happened before Civil War or a few months after Civil War

Not too sure about Agents of SHIELD Season 5

Jessica Jones Season 2 storyline takes place immediately after The Defenders which should be a few months after Civil War

Luke Cage Season 2 and Daredevil Season 3 storyline will surely take place after the events of The Defenders

Cloak And Dagger storyline will take place before or a few months after Civil War

Strawman:

Baba people started walking out over here o; that ending annoyed a lot of people. It was necessary for the part 2 sha.

BTW, does anyone think that ending would affect other Marvel shows like Daredevil, Iron Fist etc.?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2018
See as thanos beat out hulk from banner
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2018
You guys should put spoiler-free reviews na, can't watch yet cos of NYSC camp.
cry cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by UjSizzle(f): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2018
Infinity War is bae!!!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Thegamingorca(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2018
UjSizzle:
Infinity War is bae!!!

Na wa oh angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2018
bataderemi:
You guys should put spoiler-free reviews na, can't watch yet cos of NYSC camp.
cry cry
Bros if you no want spoilers, just stay away from anything infinity war including this thread. As for the spoiler free review, the movie was OP, like the directors said, it is a Thanos movie and not an avengers movie meaning that Thanos is the main guy in the movie and he gets the most screen time and story development in the movie.The directors really bared Thanos in this movie, he's a complete supervilian who believes that the galaxy is on the brink of extinction because of too many people so he wants to eliminate half of it and allow the other half to survive and he believes that he's the only one that can do that. You will get a stone cold, mean, stubborn and strong Thanos, an emotional Thanos, and a philosophical Thanos who is on a quest to gather all six infinity stones and one of the stones will be tricky for him to get. Now to the black order(Ebony maw, Corvius Glave, Cull Obsidian aka Black dwarf and Proxima midnight), who are his children/henchmen, they are the bouncers to his night club so expect a lot of smashing and destruction by them but also expect to be impressed by Ebony maw who was clearly the best of the lot in the movie.

Now to the avengers and guardians of the galaxy, Thor gets the most story amongst all of them and believe me the avengers tried, really tried to stop Thanos but... Also everybody gets a moment to shine, one moment when the light shines on them whether small or big. The convos between doctor strange, iron man, spidey and star lord are the best in the movie, also Gamora and Thanos, Rocket Raccoon and Thor and also strange, stark, star lord and Thanos, in fact Thanos had the best lines in the movie. The fight scenes are on point and the visuals especially Thanos's CGI, at a point it felt like Thanos was a guy with a lot of make-up and not CGI, also he's f'cking huge. The ending will surprise you and you will also see Peter Dinklage aka Tirion Lannister and a forgotten villian.

Overall, it was worth the 10 years build up and Thanos is the best villian in comic book movies and yes I rate him above Heath Ledger's Joker.

10 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by ERORR404(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2018
My first movie under a nerd rave at the cinemas. I dragged the people to clap during Those Spectacular Scenes- Thor and Strange.
I only have three words in Groots Tongue _ I am Groot : DC IS DEAD!
I am glad to also inform everyone- Thor is a god! Dr strange is a sorcerer ! Also, Wanda is becoming what i come to know Scarlet Witch to be.
The Russos brothers managed to balance humor, actions and many heroes into a movie with relative ease.
Both Sherlocks locking horns was needed and expected.
Thanos was so cool, I forgot he was a villain.
Every scene was gold. I cant seem to pick a favourite.
All I can say is ****Wakanda Forever****

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2018
Jaymaestro:
My first movie under a nerd rave at the cinemas. I dragged the people to clap during Those Spectacular Scenes- Thor and Strange.
I only have three words in Groots Tongue _ I am Groot : DC IS DEAD!
I am glad to also inform everyone- Thor is a god! Dr strange is a sorcerer ! Also, Wanda is becoming what i come to know Scarlet Witch to be.
The Russos brothers managed to balance humor, actions and many heroes into a movie with relative ease.
Both Sherlocks locking horns was needed and expected.
Thanos was so cool, I forgot he was a villain.
Every scene was gold. I cant seem to pick a favourite.
All I can say is ****Wakanda Forever****
yibombe!!! Yibombe!!! grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by sapidsapiens: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Avengers: Infinity War movie review... The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

http://www.cinemashed.com/2018/04/avengers-infinity-war-review-good-bad.html
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by jakeFrost: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Am sure there would be a time travel to revive all the dead superhereos
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Collinz2(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
ERORR404:
cry
my brother I tire oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
100naira:
yibombe!!! Yibombe!!! grin cheesy

How can every movie scenes get a viewer excited ? It had to be Avengers : Infinity War.
I was so delighted the humor was rightly befitting for it got me worried before the movie started.
Hulk is a shameful bubu kitty. LOL
Em dudes tortured us though. That end credits was so damn long, so long there were doubts among the us. Some Indians had to stand still for minutes to see the Post end credits.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jaymaestro:

How can every movie scenes get a viewer excited ? It had to be Avengers : Infinity War.
I was so delighted the humor was rightly befitting for it got me worried before the movie started.
Hulk is a shameful bubu kitty. LOL
Em dudes tortured us though. That end credits was so damn long, so long there were doubts among the us. Some Indians had to stand still for minutes to see the Post end credits.
I waited for the post credit scene right until the "THANOS WILL RETURN" part grin grin

Also my favorite shot of Thanos was when he was on his way to... The shot of him inside the space warp was awesome.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by sapidsapiens: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
For those who left the screening hall too early and didn't get to see the post-credit scene of Avengers: Infinity War ft Nick Fury and Captain Marvel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRxS5qLNAEo
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
sapidsapiens:
For those who left the screening hall too early and didn't get to see the post-credit scene of Avengers: Infinity War ft Nick Fury and Captain Marvel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpqB33fO488

but what if captain marvel disintegrated like the rest?

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2018
grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2018
In time DC will know what its like to lose,dread it,run from it,destiny still arrives....The end is near grin

At the snap of his fingers, Thanos destroys the Box Office angry cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gustav25: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hahaha...it's on. Cheers to the billion gang !!!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Thegamingorca(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
UjSizzle:
Infinity War is bae!!!

It is indeed bae

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
gustav25:
Hahaha...it's on. Cheers to the billion gang !!!

let's see if they can make it in a week wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Sets a New Record for the Biggest Domestic Opening Weekend ($250M) and Biggest Global Opening Weekend ($630M).

Justice League (biggest superhero flop in history) -3 months = $640m+ grin

Infinity war (Greatest superhero movie in history) - 3 days = $630m+ grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by sapidsapiens: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nah, she didn't! I have a theory that she's actually immune to some infinity stones cs her powers are cosmic sef. But asides that,she didn't cos she's gonna be in Avengers 4

chrisbaxtian:

but what if captain marvel disintegrated like the rest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.