Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi (1675 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh / Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Others Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by biafranqueen: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
All of you saying our President is not fighting corruption and supporting criminals like those three you will be put to shame in 2015. Those guys are going down!

President Goodluck Jonathan has told the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to secretly investigate the personal and official finances of leading opposition party leaders.
In a leaked letter dated February 19, Jonathan through his Chief of Staff, Brigadier General Jones Oladehinde Arogbofa (rtd), told EFCC investigate 20 persons including All Progressives Congress leaders like former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu, former vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar and Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state.
“I have been directed by the C in C to instruct your Agency to clandestinely investigate the personal and official finances of the following present and former government functionaries and report back by 16th of March,” Arogbofa said in the leaked letter with block letters that read: “THE PRESIDENCY: OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF STAFF”
Others on the list are: Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo; Speaker, House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal; Governor Aliyu Wammako of Sokoto; Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano; Former Gombe state governor, Senator Danjuma Goje; Former Kwara state governor, Senator Bukola Saraki.
Farouk Ahmed, Suleiman Barau, Habib Abdullahi, Captain Muktar Usman, Umaru Ibrahim, Abdulfatah Ahmed, Attahiru B. Yusuf, Aisha Abdurrahman, Sen Aisha Alhassan, Ahmed Modibbo (former Chief Registrar FCT Judiciary) Prof. Ruqayyatu Rufai, former Minister of Education make up the list.
As at the time of publishing this report our correspondent is yet to get a response from the Office of the Chief of Staff.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/13/jonathan-to-efcc-go-after-tinubu-atiku-amaechi-others-secretly/

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by biafranqueen: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
ngwakwe, Sincere9gerian, jmaine
Rossike, Truckpusher, barcanista
babyosisi , collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, tit
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint; Francizy
phockphockman ;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman ; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5

We will make noise until these three are jailed like Ibru!

They will now come out and say he is witch hunting them because they were on Buhari's side.

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by MadCow1: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
A Man who has the balls to go after the President the way Amaechi does must have kept his house in order..

Bring it on biitches..

#GMB2015..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by biafranqueen: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
MadCow1:
A Man who has the balls to go after the President the way Amaechi does must have kept his house in order..

Bring it on biitches..

#GMB2015..
You don't know how ignorant that clown is he thought APC will save him, thus the promise from GMB to forget about the past stealing and he will start everyone with a fresh slate. Buhari is a coconspirator and we want nothing to do with a man that said Abacha stole nothing but Aunty Ngozi is still collecting his stolen loot abroad. Shame on you for supporting evil!

Anyway if this is a man with balls to you I wonderooo

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by MadCow1: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
biafranqueen:

You don't know how ignorant that clown is he thought APC will save him, thus the promise from GMB to forget about the past stealing and he will start everyone with a fresh slate. Buhari is a coconspirator and we want nothing to do with a man that said Abacha stole nothing but Aunty Ngozi is still collecting his stolen loot abroad. Shame on you for supporting evil!

Anyway iif this is a man with balls to you I wonderooo

Shame on me you said?

Coming from somebody who calls herself Biafran queen.. grin that's rich!

You sound like a village square drunkard.. All you have said in that post is Shiit you pulled out of your asse and I don't have conversations based on the Shiit you think up with your fellow drunkards in your local beer palour.

If you want me to take you seriously, back your Shiit up with evidence from reliable sources not PM news that is like Hints magazine.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by biafranqueen: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
The former government spokesman named former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, former Governor of Kwara state, Senator Bukola Saraki, Governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi and former FCT Minister, Nasir El Rufai ascorrupt, asserting that they have now found home in Buhari’s camp, who has now promised not to probe them if he becomes the President of the country.

Other APC chieftains listed by the Ijaw chief as corrupt include: Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, Governor of Kano state, Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso, former Governor of Lagos state, Bola Tinubu and former Governor of Adamawa state, Murtala Nyako; Senator Danjuma Goje, Senator Saminu Turaki, Senator Abdullahi Adamu and Professor Babalola Borishade.

He maintained that the implication of the statement credited to Buhari was that those who were facing corrupt charges or alleged of corruption before May 29, 2015 would be pardoned and it was so because there was already a fight in the camp of APC, adding that those funding his campaign were beginning to question him whether he will prosecute them when he gets into power.
Easy to fight corruption when you don't investigate criminals that have robbed us blind.
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is y am voting for Buhari, they couldn't go after him because he is clean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by biafranqueen: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
MadCow1:

Shame on me you said?

Coming from somebody who calls herself Biafran queen.. grin that's rich!

You sound like a village square drunkard.. All you have said in that post is Shiit you pulled out of your asse and I don't have conversations based on the Shiit you think up with your fellow drunkards in your local beer palour.

If you want me to take you seriously, back your Shiit up with evidence from reliable sources not PM news that is like Hints magazine.

And so what if I live in my village is that not where you tell my people to go? Should I be ashamed let us compare houses my village house to your apartment grin When it happens don't be a hypocritic and cal GEJ a witch hunter!
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
@biafranqueen, pray make Mizmycoli no see this thread o

..im go just use ogbonge encyclopedic grammar finish that white-wash oluwole paper you uploaded dia.

Pray!

.. I just dey joke o.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by biafranqueen: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
dunkem21:

..im go just use ogbonge encyclopedic grammar finish that white-wash oluwole paper you uploaded dia.

Pray!

.. I just dey joke o.
it neva pass this one sef

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by MadCow1: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
biafranqueen:

And so what if I live in my village is that not where you tell my people to go? Should I be ashamed let us compare houses my village house to your apartment grin When it happens don't be a hypocritic and cal GEJ a witch hunter!

Compare?

Really?

These clowns just can't stop making me laugh..

Anyways, Like I said, you either bring me facts or you shove it..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by biafranqueen: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
yemaldo:
This is y am voting for Buhari, they couldn't go after him because he is clean
You don't go after incompetent workers you just fire them or use them. Buhari is the Grandfather of the rot from the Minister of Oil his clueless ushered in what we blame GEJ for in NNPC. He did not know what anyone under him was doing when he was young how much more now with weasels like Tinubu and Rotten you guys just want to finish the General up embarassed
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
biafranqueen:
it neva pass this one sef

kwokwokwokwo

I laugh in Cambridge.
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by francizy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Biafranqueen...

I Love You..

no mind these sentimental bad belle niggers..

oya chop kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by biafranqueen: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
MadCow1:

Compare?

Really?

These clowns just can't stop making me laugh..

Anyways, Like I said, you either bring me facts or you shove it..

Typical your cheerleading a criminal that flashes wads of cash in his pocket you people have no shame I swear. You people will eat all these words by July...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by MizMyColi(f): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Pray!

.. I just dey joke o.

grin
Goodevening.

That letter is actually trash.
Prolly the work of an APC propagandist to drag the name of our Dear Ebele to the mud.....

God pass them.
They bring it...we bust it.

It's GEJ come march 28th

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by emmysoftyou: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
biafranqueen, am happy with this update at least, let them knw he s fighting corruption..

brb after processing my files..
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin
Goodevening.

grin Sorry, we don settle.

grin Kedu nke n'eme?
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by psucc(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Which way APC?
When the man was silent, he was not fighting corruption, now he had offered mere investigation and you are shouting .
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by MizMyColi(f): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
dunkem21:

grin Sorry, we don settle.

grin Kedu nke n'eme?

enwero much....
I have an assignment to read up.

It's the topic about Alpha males....
That's watsup cool
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by dulux07(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
N also go after, ffk, diezani alison, dokubo, immigratn chairman, former aviatn minister, david mark, bankole, sambo,fayose, obanikoro etc, n finally u can go after apc members if d president decides to declare his assets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

enwero much....
I have an assignment to read up.

It's the topic about Alpha males....
That's watsup cool

Waoh! Is it on the home page?

You dey trip for them

I be confirmed one!
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by MizMyColi(f): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Waoh! Is it on the home page?

You dey trip for them

I be confirmed one!

No, it's not.
My friend said to read up more on it.....

NL just dey distract me.

Wait, what makes you think A-males'd appeal to me? tongue
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

No, it's not.
My friend said to read up more on it.....

NL just dey distract me.

Wait, what makes you think A-males'd appeal to me? tongue

Simple. Because your friend is attracted to one and you want to start research on them shocked

After your research and you still don't like their specs, then am not one! tongue

..searching for the wooing thread ..humming .. kiss
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by MadCow1: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
biafranqueen:

Typical your cheerleading a criminal that flashes wads of cash in his pocket you people have no shame I swear. You people will eat all these words by July...

That money in hundred dollar bills is no more than 15 thousand dollars.. I am not moved by such paltry sum and I know people have money.

So your problem is that Amaechi has Dollar bills in his jacket pocket..

Poverty Na bastard.. grin
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by MizMyColi(f): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Simple. Because your friend is attracted to one and you want to start research on them shocked

After your research and you still don't like their specs, then am not one! tongue

..searching for the wooing thread ..humming .. kiss

I want me an Alpha male!!!

Looks to me like they employ manipulation tactics though.

Wooing thread....
Anyone wooing you?

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 3:59am On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

I want me an Alpha male!!!

Looks to me like they employ manipulation tactics though.

Wooing thread....
Anyone wooing you?

I have been vindicated grin ..[b]MAN[/b]ipulation is what makes them rock.

An alpha male wants to woo you. Help me with the thread's link, please!

kiss
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by MizMyColi(f): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2015
dunkem21:

I have been vindicated grin ..[b]MAN[/b]ipulation is what makes them rock.

An alpha male wants to woo you. Help me with the thread's link, please!

kiss

undecidedBut it's too late for that now.
Where were you during the men's editiontongue tongue

Lool
Good morning.
Ilahukwa at all?
Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by Mogidi: 7:01am On Mar 16, 2015
I kind of agree with MizMyColi, this letter could be the work of APC. I do however believe the charlatanical multi billionaire Buhari be probed, his business interest needs to be exposed to all.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To EFCC: Go After Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi by biafranqueen: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
francizy:
Biafranqueen...
kiss kiss

I Love You..

no mind these sentimental bad belle niggers..

oya chop kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Sighted At Abdusalam's Residence! / Photo: Was It A Charm That Made This Guy To Lie Here Or He Chose To?? / Why Buhari Delays Forming APC Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.