Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market (1465 Views)

Fashola Commissions Solar PP Donated By Japan In Abuja / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by bwgist: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2015

Governor Babatunde Fashola has commissioned the new Ultra modern Oyingbo Market in Lagos. Here are pictures from the commissioning and also the new complex. More when you continue…
http://bwgist.com/politics/photos-gov-fashola-commissions-the-new-ultra-modern-oyingbo-market/

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by gen2briz(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fashola
Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by experimentist: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thunder fire Jonadaf't, wetin him don ever commission wey fit contribute to the ordinary man for ghetto. See Fashola oh, over-commissioning dey worry am sef.. At ll at all boys go get security and cleaner job for this Plaza eh.. But Jonadaf't na to dey steal money share dollar him sabi.. Chai, my guy daft!

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by Gboliwe: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Until now now now, I used to think that "ultra modern" was exclusive to T.Orji! I sincerely thought he bought the rights completely to use the phrase. tongue tongue

Every of his project is "Ultra- Modern". Don't blame me for assuming such. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by GeneralBosco: 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
[s]
Gboliwe:
Until now now now, I used to think that "ultra modern" was exclusive to T.Orji! I sincerely thought he bought the rights completely to use the phrase. tongue tongue
Every of his project is "Ultra- Modern". Don't blame me for assuming such. tongue
[/s]
We're talking about a performing Governor, you're talking about Orji angry
If you can't bring yourself to commending the good work abeg no type poo.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by Minet16(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
good work but when e go come do oja market for agboju here
Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fashola commissioning projects like chin chin, 1 project per week yet some clowns believe bode george and jimumu just kidding agbaje will do better.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
wow......dis fashola is really trying ooo......hope he runs for president come 2019 .....change d changergrin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fashola is working Lagos is developing everyday.... is not all about "I did and I did that" which our naked eyes can't see, but is all about projecting your work on the ground that people will benefit from it and jobs will be created.
Now the major different between gej and fashola is; the former is only a "paper works reformer" while the latter is a man who shows his works to the entire world to see......

Gej is a disgrace.......

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by ramdris(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Make thunder fire anybody wey say make I no vote APC. Walahi the party is filled with performers. GMB Should just make dis fashola works minister.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by garrix8: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
... Somewhere in this same country there is a man who gave Yoruba Obas $250,000 each for pointing sticks at him.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by garrix8: 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gboliwe:

Winsh....

Abeg run go your coven.

Ode-Merije

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by braine(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fashola for President 2019!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
geogolddanielz:
wow......dis fashola is really trying ooo......hope he runs for president come 2019 .....change d changergrin
that's what we are all hoping for. Just imagine a great reformer like fashola controlling the centre government. Am 90% sure the man will take Nigerians to our promise land in just two years.. But today we are stock with one drunkard who can't differentiate his left from his right. Is really a big shame to all nigerians that our president is the laughing stock of the world.
• today old mugabe insults him
• tomorrow obama calls him names
• A day after tomorrow chad president say all sorts of trash at jonathan's face.

Sometimes I'm even ashamed to call myself a nigerian in the mist of foreigners......

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by oduastates: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Good job.
Hopefully ambode will go nitro on education, health and consolidate on the job already done. It a shame that all the other states do not have as much responsibilities, but in most of the other states, you will be hard pressed to find any meaningful project

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by adaweezy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ambode will continue the good work

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by Alphaoscar: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fashola NA baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by Alphaoscar: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gboliwe:

Re: Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market by talktimi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
Thunder fire Jonadaf't, wetin him don ever commission wey fit contribute to the ordinary man for ghetto. See Fashola oh, over-commissioning dey worry am sef.. At ll at all boys go get security and cleaner job for this Plaza eh.. But Jonadaf't na to dey steal money share dollar him sabi.. Chai, my guy daft!
ok, according to you the FG is supposed to construct market stalls... Cool mòron cool

(1) (Reply)

History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan. / History Is About To Be Make In Nigerian Politics / Looters Of Nigerian Treasury Will Return Their Loots –buhari Assure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.