Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,457 members, 7,833,575 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters (564 Views)

How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters / PDP, APC Reps’ Clash Over Alleged Stolen N30tn / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters by odiyaka(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
*Buhari Child Zara Is Paying Over
£40,000 / #12million
Naira as School Fees Developing Her
Future and Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved
To London For
Studies and Residence while Developing
Their Career and
living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad
Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling
and Living in
Affluence,
They Are All Developing and Investing In
their Children To
Continue To Rule Us After They Are
Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless Graduate
Wearing APC and PDP
Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting
"Change" Holding
Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting
"Transformation
" Killing Yourself, Fomenting Trouble and
Constituting
Nuisance to the Society because of
Peanuts that can't
make you a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why
Not
Do Apprentice
Or learn a Skill that will make You more
Productive today
in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering
Jobs Instead Of
Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!!
Stop Being A Disgrace To Your
Discipline,
Stop Wearing
APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas
Because That is the
Wish of Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a Good Job,
They
Can't Use You As
A Thug / Propagandist.
If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten
Children To the Street
For Campaign and Jonathan Will not
Bring
his Children and
Blood Brothers To The Street For
Campaign, Then You are
a Disgrace To Your Family If You Don't
Stop
Masquerading
Yourself As PDP and APC Agents,
Because
Up Till Now, I
have Never Seen Buhari 's Children and
Jonathan's
Children On The Street Wearing APC Vest
and Holding
Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's
Children Carrying
The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media
Let Alone In the
Street....
Just exercise your civic responsibility as a citizen of Nigeria on election day.
A Word Is Enough For The Wise......
Feel Free To Express Your Opinion.
Am Proudly Nigerian!!
Re: A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
You have said it all!!!!!but some fools might misinterpret what you are saying and they will start insulting you...those politicians will never allow their kids to participate in violence but want someone else child to become violent just because of their selfish ambitions
Re: A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters by ArchEnemy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Are you sure there are no one or two persons wearing pdp vests and reading this?
They wont agree Bro. It puts some change in some people's pocket.
Re: A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
The truth is that the poor shall not cease frm the land. If Richard's Constitution was nt protested in London in 1947, don't you know the implications? Without the likes Awolowo, Azikwe that were the brains behind the nationalist movements, would Nigeria have gained independence in 1960?
Re: A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters by Byron001(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Booked
Re: A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters by odiyaka(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
wakacome:
You have said it all!!!!!but some fools might misinterpret what you are saying and they will start insulting you
As u said "some f00ls". silence is d best answer for such people.
Re: A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters by SirHouloo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
But don't you think the next generation will question us if nothing is done about the present situation of things?
I believe there is no sin in supporting and encouraging the right candidate of we feel is good for us. For me, na CHANGE!
Re: A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters by odiyaka(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
SirHouloo:
But don't you think the next generation will question us if nothing is done about the present situation of things?
I believe there is no sin in supporting and encouraging the right candidate of we feel is good for us. For me, na CHANGE!
Am not saying don't support or encourage anybody you want to lead this country. what I am saying is don't be a nuisance by your act of supporting or encouraging them or don't offer urself to be made a political thug.
Re: A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters by SirHouloo(m): 6:02am On Mar 16, 2015
odiyaka:

Am not saying don't support or encourage anybody you want to lead this country. what I am saying is don't be a nuisance by your act of supporting or encouraging them or don't offer urself to be made a political thug.

Got that! Only fools will do dat though few make it through that channel while most are forgotten.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For PDP & APC Supporters by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 16, 2015
As long as there is suffering and oppression in the land, agitation for change will never cease. It won't end with the defeat of PDP at the forthcoming polls. Trust me.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Wants To Kill Me- Fr Mbaka / Nigeria's Most Confused Politician / ICC Confirms Receipt Of APC Request To Probe Patience Jonathan - See More At: Ht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.