Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? (44143 Views)

Would You Rock This Hairdo????! / Caption This Hairdo / One Word For This Gurl And Her Hairdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by hensben(m): 2:10am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:
See as their nyash small like my own.
Wey ur yansh so we we now now know if you are right. grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by amokeme(f): 2:25am On Mar 16, 2015
I actually like the braids smiley would have been better if she was taller
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by iamord(m): 3:01am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
The hair long pass the girl knee o.... What if she enter bike and the thing enter chain
undecided yanshless skreps!
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by sophtaf(f): 3:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
They looks like my village masquerade cane
grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by MzQueen(f): 3:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Lool cheesy
MissEse:
If u check well na #900 der spend, snap 10 pix each, then use #100 pay tp go house
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by emmykk(m): 4:00am On Mar 16, 2015
I know why their yansh is flat like sam song galaxy .it is because they sat long hours for the hair to be made.

The same way molue driver yansh dey be for lagos.

But such girls are sweet in bed cos they will be doing snakeLike.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Mattpopson101: 4:03am On Mar 16, 2015
KFCillian Hair
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Was at the KFC stand at shoprite in Lagos when I saw these underaged girls forming sexy :X and one of em had this awkward hairdo.... It was soo long it could sweep the whole of Lagos mainland.... See picture below..
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by M4gunners: 4:28am On Mar 16, 2015
Hw come the Op used Underaged girls? Dem go swallow you oh.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by stlaibrowne(m): 4:44am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:

You go get yansh pads dem join together
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by summerangel(f): 5:23am On Mar 16, 2015
how does DAT add to Nigeria economy?? cryhow does DAT add to Nigeria economy??
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by ibrutex(m): 5:25am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:

Omo you make sense ooo , see as your lipz set like make I take am do chewing stick. grin add me Abeg 25DD330E
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2015
Am still waiting for one sh*t headed individual to blame Gej for this... cry
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by manee2(m): 5:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Choi! Datz mah babe, ahw did u qeh dah pic? :oChoi! Datz mah babe, ahw did u qeh dah pic?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:
clap for your self, you have succeeded in making me rush to go see your flat butt on your profile, but i ended up seeing a beautiful face. God is watching u
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Daughters of JEZEBEL
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by soludo93(m): 5:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Signs of End Time!
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by femi4: 6:15am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:
at least your booby compensated for the inadequacy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by sammyomoh(m): 6:19am On Mar 16, 2015
simplemach:
These are the 'happening babes' of our time.
See nyash self self like snickers. Ugly girls na den do guy pass wallahi.
lols, I don't want 2 laugh ooo
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by pencoz(m): 6:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Bross you hv a crush on dat babe. grin grin angry
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Liquid2Metal: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Misplaced priorities... Girls of this age hv totally lost the taste of being good n decent. All they crave for r irrelevances that doesn't add an inch to their person.... #EndTimesThings#

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by tintingz(m): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2015
See them pan cake yansh... at least they are not faking their yanshes. grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by free2ryhme: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:

good to note u get small yansh grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Gynacologist(m): 6:38am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
The hair long pass the girl knee o.... What if she enter bike and the thing enter chain
she die na ugly bab de form posh...
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Tupundu(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Make she port to apc,she need change ;-)
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by ITbomb(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2015
If I go there now, Nairalanders go accuse me of child abuse
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Euckybaby(f): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2015
Good for her
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
hmmm fix at ur own risk.... Make bike chain no pull the hair with ur scalp join am.... That would be irreversible grin grin grin....
she don get another hairdo na....... #GORIMAKPA
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2015
kilokeys:

my love.. whats up.. u rnt small joor grin
How you take know?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2015
kilokeys:

my love.. whats up.. u rnt small joor grin
How you take know??
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:
Ermmm...... Pishure of ya small nyash or...........
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2015
Nayok:
;DI know em, for oniru estate them be olosho, u doubt me? Come four points or Troy for VI on wednesday
Hian! Bross you get mouth oh
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by missionmex(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Her hair her choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man / Hisbah: Use Headless Mannequins To Advertise, Cover Their Breast, Bottom Shapes / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.