Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? (44110 Views)

Would You Rock This Hairdo????! / Caption This Hairdo / One Word For This Gurl And Her Hairdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Rexnegro(m): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Was at the KFC stand at shoprite in Lagos when I saw these underaged girls forming sexy :X and one of em had this awkward hairdo.... It was soo long it could sweep the whole of Lagos mainland.... See picture below..
See their flat yanshes sef....
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by ItsAnderson: 1:05am On Mar 16, 2015
G

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by 50calibre(m): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Damn!! These girls are fuc*king ugly, I can't see their face but their backs & side faces display a hint of freakish ugliness.

Lagos KFC has some catching up to do. I won't be spending my money on any of these chics.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by tushburg(m): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Her papa na APC chieftain
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nayok(m): 1:06am On Mar 16, 2015
;DI know em, for oniru estate them be olosho, u doubt me? Come four points or Troy for VI on wednesday
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2015
Funny, na person babe you dey finish with mouth ooo!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Rexnegro(m): 1:07am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
politcian pikin? Ifa hear.... The dirt on their legs show that they've been trekking for a while plus when she asked hw much for rice n the told her 400, she said and I quote "eh? Kai..... Its expensive" grin
Loooool badt guy from a good parents. Sotey u observed them reach their dirty foots. Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by mrtimycc(m): 1:07am On Mar 16, 2015
By Pitakwa babes, the girl be like oroni crayfish and the hair... Hmm! No be here o
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
politcian pikin? Ifa hear.... The dirt on their legs show that they've been trekking for a while plus when she asked hw much for rice n the told her 400, she said and I quote "eh? Kai..... Its expensive" grin
lol,Kai it's expensive lol
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 16, 2015
[deleted]
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by mirexxx(f): 1:10am On Mar 16, 2015
long braids?
there's nothing wrong with the hairdo!
me likey

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Chinatownm(m): 1:12am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:
See as their nyash small like my own.

bae, so u notice dat tin too. u de see clear
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by maylisa(f): 1:13am On Mar 16, 2015
At this time of the night, it it that u guys don't sleep?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Odunharry(m): 1:14am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:
See as their nyash small like my own.
Chai
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by bolazy(m): 1:14am On Mar 16, 2015
MissEse:
If u check well na #900 der spend, snap 10 pix each, then use #100 pay tp go house
. They go lap for bus sef wen dey dey go

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by LewisO: 1:19am On Mar 16, 2015
oyin01:
How about this?
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by stevebond007(m): 1:20am On Mar 16, 2015
Wetin be your own OP?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Originalsly: 1:20am On Mar 16, 2015
Thinks it's very cool. Is it her own hair...dreads? I've rastas with su h long dreads...male n female.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by lepasharon(f): 1:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Oh I just noticed the hair I though you were talking about their clothing
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Djdeebrain(m): 1:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Abeg make una free d babe her guy na mugu to gree to spend this much on attachment. If him no like kam the maga for no for pay. E dey easy to get a living ATM machine.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by BoldLeonidas: 1:25am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
The hair long pass the girl knee o.... What if she enter bike and the thing enter chain

O boi! Dat na serious yawa go gas for am lmao

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by inme: 1:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Is it just me, doesn't the second look like Di Ja of Mavins Record?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Djdeebrain(m): 1:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Maga don pay nw her guy na living ATM machine. Abeg free her jor
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 16, 2015
kilokeys:

my love.. whats up.. u rnt small joor grin
I miss you plenty though you no send me again.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Chinatownm:

bae, so u notice dat tin too. u de see clear
Of course naaa, na girls dey notice girls first.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
HABAAAA..... For real? oya show me... cheesy
lol..
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by free2ryhme: 1:29am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Was at the KFC stand at shoprite in Lagos when I saw these underaged girls forming sexy :X and one of em had this awkward hairdo.... It was soo long it could sweep the whole of Lagos mainland.... See picture below..

killer braids grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by hantsi002(m): 1:32am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:

Looku Looku

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Odunharry:

Chai
grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Odunharry(m): 1:43am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:

grin
lol.... what up with you?
Na sleep I dey do.... good morning and sleep well

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Enegod(m): 1:46am On Mar 16, 2015
They no even get yansh! undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by activelyA(f): 2:00am On Mar 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin
kelvine:
It is a political hairdo,see the colour na -Sweep the floor. She needs change.
hahahahahaha.....orishirishi..... grin
kelvine:
It is a political hairdo,see the colour na -Sweep the floor. She needs change.
hahahahahaha.....orishirishi.....like really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hisbah: Use Headless Mannequins To Advertise, Cover Their Breast, Bottom Shapes / Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.