Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

(PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? (34944 Views)

Toke Makinwa Interviews 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes N10k Per Day (Photos) / Nollywood Popular On-screen Character Solomon Akiyesi Hospitalized (photograph) / Who Makes A Better Queen In Nollywood? Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Ama80(f): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Joyce is such a wonderful actress.so natural.she has improved significantly.i giv it to her.
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by kraftsta(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Awoofawo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Seun why did your antispam bot ban me for 4day in graphic section.
Someone asked me a quiz and I quote the person with a valid respond, how does that amount to spamming?!

Nairaland with all its dictator tendency is becoming boring and less engaging this day.....

Cc. erad

Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Orikinla(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Queen Ngozi Ezeonu.
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by BabaOlowo: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
I go marry all of them, make them my Queen but not until I become King though!
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
That ngozi ezeonu eyebrow na die!

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by XBLadez: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
My grandma with her walking-stick looks cuter
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Joycee kalu abeg,Ngozi have lost her queenship is now joycee turn now
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
almostFamous:
Queens of the coast

Abeg all the people from the south south,una village queen dey dress like this siddon for inside palace?? Nollywood ehh
So you finally resolved to re-upload your profile pic? Bold. smiley
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Bants(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ngozi
Patience will fit a sugar mummy role
Kalu ...............not known
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by jbaby265(f): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
when did ngozi start acting..just yesterday..

joyce kalu..started today

mama G is a legend she has being playing the queen role before the other women..one thing i like about her is that she is versatile.. she fits in to any role given to her..now that is what i called TALENT..

no doubt..i like joyce in queen roles too coz she gives me wat i want (that is if mama is not there)

ngozi is good too but she is too soft for my liking..atimes a queen is suppose to be vibrant n bold to deal with situations..ngozi is alwaz playing the role of soft n gentle queen..

so in conclusion, MAMA G all the way
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
RickRichards:

So you finally resolved to re-upload your profile pic? Bold. smiley
I didn't re-upload
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by ifeomaekol(f): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Its NGOZI ooooooo, its like d queen role was solely made for her, seconded by joyce. I dnt really feel patience when she plays the queenly role.
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
jbaby265:

mama G is a legend she has being playing the queen role before the other women..one thing i like about her is that she is versatile.. she fits in to any role given to her..now that is what i called TALENT..

no doubt..i like joyce in queen roles too coz she gives me wat i want (that is if mama is not there)

ngozi is good too but she is too soft for my liking..atimes a queen is suppose to be vibrant n bold to deal with situations..ngozi is alwaz playing the role of soft n gentle queen..

kini eleyi nso o ??
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by lovat(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vickybee:

For you to wänk abi? Rokiatu don't mind him. grin
sorry are you a 3D animation. Your dp
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by lovat(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
jbaby265:

indomie generation, Ngozi Ezeonu started her acting before Patience ozokwor. Check *Forbidden Fruit* an igbo movie for confirmation.
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
almostFamous:
I didn't re-upload
Huh? That's weird cos I just checked your profile and your pic's on it. Maybe cache issues. Dunno.
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Euckybaby(f): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
The are beautifully and wonderfully made.. For queen Ngozi is ok for that
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Mbediogu(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wisdytech:

HAVE YOUR SAY?

http://brainnewsng.com/photo-who-makes-a-better-queen-among-this-three-nollywood-popular-stars/
A' is a queen, B' looks like a queen while C' acts and conducts herself like a queen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
RickRichards:

Huh? That's weird cos I just checked your profile and your pic's on it. Maybe cache issues. Dunno.
really..I even checked immediately u said it but I didn't see it. Maybe the oga at the top is in love with the pic
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
lovat:
indomie generation, Ngozi Ezeonu started her acting before Patience ozokwor. Check *Forbidden Fruit* an igbo movie for confirmation.

Who banned me? You get brain so
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
almostFamous:
really..I even checked immediately u said it but I didn't see it. Maybe the oga at the top is in love with the pic
Lol...possible.....but not the case here, as I was.......just kidding. There's no pic, wanted to see how you'd react. cheesy
There's something about the way you stylized your moniker though: you started the first word with a small letter and that gives it a lot more visual appeal...strikes me as something someone with a creative mind would subconsciously do. Are you into any creative arts: fashion, music, fine arts, etc?
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by mariahilton(f): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ngozi
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...possible.....but not the case here, as I was.......just kidding. There's no pic, wanted to see how you'd react. cheesy
There's something about the way you stylized your moniker though: you started the first word with a small letter and that gives it a lot more visual appeal...strikes me as something someone with a creative mind would subconsciously do. Are you into any creative arts: fashion, music, fine arts, etc?
u are right,I subconsciously wrote my moniker that way,u just drew my attention to it. I'm a lover of fashion,music and maybe a little bit of fine arts. Are u a singer?
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by jerrymej(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Well, if you ask me I'll say it's 'A'.
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
almostFamous:
u are right,I subconsciously wrote my moniker that way,u just drew my attention to it. I'm a lover of fashion,music and maybe a little bit of fine arts. Are u a singer?
Hehe...good to know you love the arts. It takes a certain level of awareness and exposure to appreciate those.
Nope, I'm not much of a singer. I'm a tongue , and just maybe a little more. So what do you listen to?
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
RickRichards:

Hehe...good to know you love the arts. It takes a certain level of awareness and exposure to appreciate those.
Nope, I'm not much of a singer. I'm a producer though, and just maybe a little more. So what do you listen to?
I listen to everything and anything...except reggae and fuji
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
almostFamous:
I listen to everything and anything...except reggae and fuji
Lmao! For some reason I read 'except' as 'especially'. Just had to take a closer look.
That's cool, same here.
May I send you a PM sometime?
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by rossychik(f): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ngozi ezeonu killed it
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
RickRichards:

Lmao! For some reason I read 'except' as 'especially'. Just had to take a closer look.
That's cool, same here.
May I send you a PM sometime?
uhmmm..ok
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by jvera(f): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
ngozi
Re: (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars? by Optimist619(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
A
NGOZI EZEONU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Bares Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit / Tekno Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Skye As He Returns To Instagram / Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.