Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. (4721 Views)

10 Acres Of Fertile Farmland ( With Stream For Sale) N60,000/acre SOLD / Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State / Large Acres Of Farm Lands For Sale in Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cheap&affordable virgin acres of land for sale in Benin City,Edo State.
#60k/plot.
Location is Ekiadolor area,before ovia river.its easily accessible and fertile.
valid documents and papers available.
For inspection and enquiry pls call or whatsapp 07053331484.
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by AreaFada2: 5:23am On Mar 16, 2015
hotice01:
#180k/plot.

Can you be more specific about location(s) and whether they are more of farmland or potentially buidable/developing areas in a few years.
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2015
AreaFada2:

Can you be more specific about location(s) and whether they are more of farmland or potentially buidable/developing areas in a few years.
Lands are located at Ewuneka after Oluku,after the bypass,very suitable for farm land.As for it been potentially build able in a few years that's going to take a long while.
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by PapaBrowne(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
hotice01:
#180k/plot.
Location is Ewuneka,after the bypass,just after Oluku.its easily accessible and fertile.

180k for a plot of farm land is way too high now!!

I have seen 50k per acre in many areas. Bros 180k Plot Farmland
Farmland is usually discussed in Acres or Hectares.

I'm not trying to spoil market for you, but sincerely you'll hardly get anyone buying farmland at those prices except a total novice!

2 Likes

Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
PapaBrowne:

180k for a plot of farm land is way too high now!!

I have seen 50k per acre in many areas. Bros 180k Plot Farmland
Farmland is usually discussed in Acres or Hectares.

I'm not trying to spoil market for you, but sincerely you'll hardly get anyone buying farmland at those prices except a total novice!

Thanks for ur advice and constructive criticism.price depends on the location,accessibility and kind of land.
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2015
bump
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2015
happy sunday
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 12:08pm On May 09, 2015
bump
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by FarmTech(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2015
Stories on nairaland makes me feel that Benin is dangerous, cultists. Or are they over blowing it?
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by huhmuhyehmi(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2015
I need a disvirgned land undecided
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by AreaFada2: 11:18am On May 10, 2015
FarmTech:
Stories on nairaland makes me feel that Benin is dangerous, cultists. Or are they over blowing it?

Well, no place in Nigeria is not dangerous. If you are not around universities and you're not a cultist, you should have nothing with cultists.

Benin is still one of the few Nigerian cities with over 1 million people. A cosmopolitan city between Niger Delta, East and West with about 5 universities and other tertiary institutions within or around Benin.

With urbanisation come loss of traditional values like hard work, and vices emerge.

Benin has not seen much investment by State or Federal govt until the little Osho Baba has done lately. The youth that have been to school don't want to farm, do upholstery/carpentry or tap rubber (key traditional occupations). Civil Service, banks and other services can only employ so many. Where there's unemployment, wahala is not far behind. Building n construction fuelled by diaspora remittances is a major boom there now.

Still I visit with European friends from Diaspora, since 25 years. I never let fear stop me.

Benin area is still the largest producer of plantain in Nigeria. Cocoa, oil palm and rubber are still there. Investment in Agric is cool. I'm starting that there now. Encouraged by NL agric section.

1 Like

Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 2:12am On May 11, 2015
AreaFada2:

Well, no place in Nigeria is not dangerous. If you are not around universities and you're not a cultist, you should have nothing with cultists.

Benin is still one of the few Nigerian cities with over 1 million people. A cosmopolitan city between Niger Delta, East and West with about 5 universities and other tertiary institutions within or around Benin.

With urbanisation come loss of traditional values like hard work, and vices emerge.

Benin has not seen much investment by State or Federal govt until the little Osho Baba has done lately. The youth that have been to school don't want to farm, do upholstery/carpentry or tap rubber (key traditional occupations). Civil Service, banks and other services can only employ so many. Where there's unemployment, wahala is not far behind. Building n construction fuelled by diaspora remittances is a major boom there now.

Still I visit with European friends from Diaspora, since 25 years. I never let fear stop me.

Benin area is still the largest producer of plantain in Nigeria. Cocoa, oil palm and rubber are still there. Investment in Agric is cool. I'm starting that there now. Encouraged by NL agric section.

Thank You Sir.Godbless you.Your contribution to my thread is spot on accurate.
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 12:03am On May 16, 2015
cheesy
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 11:00pm On May 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 3:05am On May 27, 2015
grin
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
bump
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by AreaFada2: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Like Papabrowne said, if you can get cheaper acres for farming around Nifor, Oluku, Evboneka, Ekiadolor. etc.

It would be better.
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
AreaFada2:
Like Papabrowne said, if you can get cheaper acres for farming around Nifor, Oluku, Evboneka, Ekiadolor. etc.

It would be better.

Sir,kindly reach me via call or whatsapp on 07053331484.Really appreciate your contributions to my thread.
Lands in SS and SE are sold per plot and not acres,I'm not saying there are not cheap lands but u have to be careful not to get scammed in the process.
The lands I have for sale are 100% safe,and in a semi developed area.
Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by hotice01: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
bump
Re: Cheap&affordable Virgin Acres Of Land For Sale In Benin City,Edo State. by emyann(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2019
Are you interested in acquiring large land for palm or rubber plantation? we have affordable land in Edo and Delta states. Call +234 816 080 5414. 0805 580 5408 for enquiry.

(1) (Reply)

Coffee Business In Nigeria / Palm Oil Machine Production And Palm Oil Mill For Sale In Malaysia,indonisia / Yam Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.