Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) (44623 Views)

Rashida Bello Gushes Over Yahaya Bello After His Arrival To Nigeria / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Bayelsans Await Gej’s Arrival [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
President Jonathan was in town for an interactive session with entertainers and according to singer Lami Philips this happened to her and other car owners. See more tweets after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/cars-parked-on-road-had-tyres-deflated.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
More Complains on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Cmanforall: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
.I wonder what they intend to achieve... Making the car immobile or frustrating the owner?

Wow!!! Is this how it feels? FTC on a Fp thread cheesy ? smiley smiley Seriously?
Ok.

I dedicate this to all the mothers that celebrated Mothers' Day yesterday and for those that will celebrate theirs later(the Roman Catholics)especially my swt Mum... Also dedicating it to the future mother of my children and my mother-in-law.

I wish to use this opportunity to ask for my wife to please show up, I've waited so long for you.
And if you're the guy holding her, wasting her time..... I beg thee... FREE HER...

Seun, RESPECT!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by EdCure: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Enough of this presidential terrorism!
Away with Jonathan angry

Sai Buhari!

389 Likes 18 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by ArchEnemy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
undecided what for?
Gross mis behavior, the hall mark of sick societies

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by aresa: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wetin you yourself find go there?

Anything and everything about the man is badluck so enjoy your own share of the badluck..

Ole brown envelop chaser..

Cry me a river grin

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Who/What is Lami Phillips?

She don baff?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by oluwafemi113(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Change of power is the answer

Make use of your PVC for better tomorrow

Vote APC

Goodnight

232 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by yehmi01(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Honestly I don't think this can be GEJ, because it makes not sense.

What if it was APC people just to give him a bad name.

What if...

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by otunbashonny(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2015
See Wetin " atenuje" dey cause. Oil and gas pple. That's your own share of the transformation agenda.
SIA BUHARI

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Alphaoscar: 12:01am On Mar 16, 2015
yehmi01:

What if...

So it make no sense for GEJ security team to deflate her tyres but it sound sane and sensible that APC will send people to his party under the watchful eyes of his over-zealous security team to deflate people's tyre? Have you ever been to any high profile outings before and see how some of this VIP security personnels harras innocent people?

231 Likes 8 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by theV0ice: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:

So it make no sense for GEJ security team to deflate her tyres but it sound sane and sensible that APC will send people to his party under the watchful eyes of his over-zealous security team to deflate people's tyre? Have you ever been to any high profile outings before and see how some of this VIP security personnels harras innocent people?

Why waste your time on that post?

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by ephemm(m): 12:18am On Mar 16, 2015
What does he want in Lagos self?

The 1diot held me up at the active strip of MM Int'l for over one hour, our meeting had to be postponed because Nigeria team didn't arrive Ghana on time.

Our excuse, "Presidential movement at the airport"
Mtchewwww

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by aresa: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:

That was TaNOiD logic. ..Always unintelligent.

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 16, 2015
pictures of the deflated tires or it is a big lie. shikina.

12 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 16, 2015
ephemm:

The 1diot held me up at the active strip of MM Int'l for over one hour, our meeting had to be postponed because Nigeria team didn't arrive Ghana on time.

Mtchewwww
if the thing vex you top much, make you turn to president.

17 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 16, 2015
ephemm:

Mtchewwww
if the thing vex you too much, make you turn to president.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Firefire(m): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2015
I apologise on behalf of the president, I bet the President knows nothing about this act.

GEJ till 2019.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by phayvoursky(m): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2015
SISTER THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME GEJ HAS BEEN TO EKO HOTEL.

HE WAS THERE LAST WEEK, WHEN HE ATTENDED A PDP YOUTH FUNCTION, AND SUCH NEWS DINT COME FORTH.

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT APC THUGS AS USUAL TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION TO CAUSE HAVOC. GEJ's SECURITY DETAILS ARE TOO ENLIGHTENED TO STOOP LOW TO THE EXTENT OF DEFLATING TYRES OF WELL PARKED CARS.

APC KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR TYRES MY DEAR.

PEOPLE WITHOUT CERTIFICATES DON'T KNOW WHAT VALUE MEANS.

GEJ FOR SURE

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by theV0ice: 12:36am On Mar 16, 2015
ephemm:

Mtchewwww

Your own is small. His trip to bayelsa through PH on friday, 6th february kept me in the air from 11am to 12:50pm because we were denied landing access at PH int'l airport. It was an aero contractors flight from Lagos to PH. The plane reversed in the air twice.

The thing no funny at all

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by agabaI23(m): 12:44am On Mar 16, 2015
theV0ice:

Your own is small. His trip to bayelsa through PH on friday, 6th february kept me in the air from 11am to 12:50pm because we were denied landing access at PH int'l airport. It was an aero contractors flight from Lagos to PH. The plane reversed in the air twice.

The thing no funny at all
The same will happen if Buhari is president. It is a security protocol which GEJ may not be aware of. Complain to PAF. It is an extension of the whipping people out of road when a mere senator is passing. Nigerian madness.

Anyway my orijin no full bottle, blame GEJ

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by sosanova: 12:49am On Mar 16, 2015

Lami Philips....lieing like Liar Mohammed
Whenever events take place at Eko Hotels, vehicles parked on the road outside Eko Hotel are usually vandalised by the numerous Areas boys on dat axis stretching down to Ahmadu Bello, Ajose Adegun Round Up and surrounding streets like Violet Yough Street
Lami Philips trying hard to revive her already drowning career
GEJ told them to deflate my tyres
#FasholaJoker

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by WisdomFlakes: 12:55am On Mar 16, 2015
Nashoji:
pictures of the deflated tires or it is a big lie. shikina.

I know your type. Even if she shows you pix of d deflated tires, you will then ask for receipt that proves she's the owner of the car. It seems your support for GEJ has rendered you clueless, like one president I know.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by fitzmayowa: 12:59am On Mar 16, 2015
This is serious ooo, BTW I thought GEJ had an event some few days ago at eko hotel, why is it now that deflated tyre is making the news Just wondering though...

If indeed tyres were deflated for no just cause, then those involved in this act should be cautioned...

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by theV0ice: 1:01am On Mar 16, 2015
agabaI23:
The same will happen if Buhari is president. It is a security protocol which may not be aware of. Complain to PAF. It is an extension of the whipping people out of road when a mere senator is passing. Nigerian madness.

Anyway my orijin no full bottle, blame GEJ

Yeah...you're right. Airspaces get closed for presidential movements and it wont be the first time ive faced such but my grouse is that we should have been prevented from leaving Lagos instead of facing the real possibility of a crash. Anything could have happened while we were rigmarolling and perambulating in the air. Even if na buhari cause that danger to me and others that day, I for curse am well well. Life has no duplicate.

As for your origin, abeg pay the barman make e fill your cup with another bottle....you too like awoof cheesy

16 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by fitzmayowa: 1:02am On Mar 16, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

I know your type. Even if she shows you pix of d deflated tires, you will then ask for receipt that proves she's the owner of the car. It seems your support for GEJ has rendered you clueless, like one president I know.

Well he won't be the first to make such comment, someone guys once said even if they show GMB and Tinubu robbing CBN they will still vote for GMB/APC...grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by jaytee01(m): 4:35am On Mar 16, 2015
yehmi01:

What if...
No, it can't be him because he is an angel.

APC just dey sweet for ur mouth, abi?

7 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 16, 2015
phayvoursky:
SISTER THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME GEJ HAS BEEN TO EKO HOTEL.

HE WAS THERE LAST WEEK, WHEN HE ATTENDED A PDP YOUTH FUNCTION, AND SUCH NEWS DINT COME FORTH.

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT APC THUGS AS USUAL TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION TO CAUSE HAVOC. GEJ's SECURITY DETAILS ARE TOO ENLIGHTENED TO STOOP LOW TO THE EXTENT OF DEFLATING TYRES OF WELL PARKED CARS.

APC KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR TYRES MY DEAR.

PEOPLE WITHOUT CERTIFICATES DON'T KNOW WHAT VALUE MEANS.

GEJ FOR SURE
that's one thing I hate about GEJ and his supporters always sifting blame. You mean all those security details outside the hotel were APC abi e get as e be for you o

22 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by LagosBoi2(m): 5:56am On Mar 16, 2015
I just continue to love GMB will passion

I am not a politician but i don't know when i began canvass for Change

I notice that those supporting GEJ either lack information on the affairs of the nation from 16yrs till date or have never been outside the country even if na coutonu to see how things work there some others are just battling with tribal or religious sentiments a result of the trash pdp members are sprewing everywhere

They just don't have the facts to debate.

I am always happy we have GMB and APC

Sai Buhari

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Caesar1988(m): 6:02am On Mar 16, 2015
eliment:
that's one thing I hate about GEJ and his supporters always sifting blame. You mean all those security details outside the hotel were APC abi e get as e be for you o
Who is lami?Not even among the B list artists in Nigeria...Apc try harder...GEJ will win without lami's vote...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) / Army Seizes Fake Policemen Vehicle In Rivers - See Photos / Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.