Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Intercontinental Bank Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Test Format (2029 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Test Format by Ikazuagbe(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2006
WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS SHOULD ONE EXPECT, IS THERE NEGATIVE MARKING,IS THERE COMPREHENSION PASSAGE IN THE ENGLISH ASPECT, DATA AND GRAPH IN THE MATHEMATICS ASPECT, CURRENT AFFAIRS,ALSO WHAT IS THEIR PASS MARK, PLEASE I,VE NOT DONE ANY TEST B4 ANY I BELIEVE THIS IS AN AVENUE TO PASS IT ONCE AND FOR ALL. THANK AND GOS BLESS,
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Format by gloryland(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2006
Why are you asking same questions about oceanic and intercontinental? Have you been invited by any of them?Please let the house know whats going on.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Format by Dibia(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2006
Please, when is the intercontinental bank test coming up. Keep me posted in the details for the test. dibiabenzino@yahoo.com
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Format by kolayo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2006
i really wish that someone in the house could really give a vivid decription of the test formats. anyway, i think no body has been formally invited by both oceanic and intercontinental. i got ears on the ground here. cool
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Format by sandytee: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2006
i want to know when intercontinental test is coming smiley wink tongue
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Format by teddylash: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2006
I ve written the text once and was told that there is negative marking but i am not sure about that of Oceanic.

Please, when is the text coming up cuz i ll like to write the text again.
Thanks.
teddylash@yahoo.com
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Format by kolabode: 3:37am On Sep 12, 2006
Nobody know yet they have call anyone or have they call you
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Format by smithoo(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2006
CAN SOMEBODY KINDLY INFORM THE HOUSE OF INTERCONTINENTAL BANK TEXT FORMAT.THOUGH WE ALL HAVE FAITH OF BEEN CALLED FOR THE TEST,WE ALL NEED THE TEST FORMAT SO AS TO PREPARE IN ADVANCE.THANKS.

SMITH.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Format by Edken: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2006
hi guys,
why not check the previous post for the response of the subject topic.i have replied to this subject. guys please lets search we shall surely find.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

News On Dpr Only / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! / CBN Venture Prize Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.