Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Game Or 5o Cent? - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Game Or 5o Cent? (3101 Views)

Lil Wayne Vs 50 Cent / Rick Ross Mafaia Music 50 Cent Diss / 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game Or 5o Cent? by babsongudus: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2009
who spits real shit: THE GAME OR 5O CENT?
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Sauron1: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2009
50 cent by far.

The Game has no talent.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by A40(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2009
No question its The Game!!! 50 Cent has since fallen off with songs like Candyshop,Amusement Park and Ayo Technology i would be suprised if he did not sing about Barbie Dolls sometime soon
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Sauron1: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2009
A-40:

No question its The Game!!! 50 Cent has since fallen off with songs like Candyshop,Amusement Park and Ayo Technology i would be suprised if he did not sing about Barbie Dolls sometime soon

50 made The Game.
All the classic tracks from The Game all had 50 cent featuring.
Dr. Dre's insistence to put The Game(Wesside Boy) on the map failed with all the help he got from Dre(the best beat-maker).
Candyshop, Amusement Park, Ayo Technology are for the frail hearted fans. . . . . .
It's like saying Biggie is shyte cos he sang Juicy, Playa Hater, Hypnotise. There will always be commercial tracks on any album.

None of The Game's tracks can stand toe to toe with Many Men, Patiently Waiting, Ski Mask Way, Your Life's On The Line or U Not Like Me.
Jeeeez, LAPD, NYPD, LAPD. . . . . . .Classic track.
Fiddy rules.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by tboy1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2009
I'ld go for The Game - although i prefer 50 as a person i can't deny fiddy fell off after his second album.
Game is still spittin' some real shit - Go hear MONEY on his new album

Heck i even prefer lloyd banks to 50 cent now tongue
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by A40(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

50 made The Game.
All the classic tracks from The Game all had 50 cent featuring.
Dr. Dre's insistence to put The Game(Wesside Boy) on the map failed with all the help he got from Dre(the best beat-maker).
Candyshop, Amusement Park, Ayo Technology are for the frail hearted fans. . . . . .
It's like saying Biggie is shyte cos he sang Juicy, Playa Hater, Hypnotise. There will always be commercial tracks on any album.

None of The Game's tracks can stand toe to toe with Many Men, Patiently Waiting, Ski Mask Way, Your Life's On The Line or U Not Like Me.
Jeeeez, LAPD, NYPD, LAPD. . . . . . .Classic track.
Fiddy rules.
Naah see thats where you wrong granted 50 played a part in making the game but that was when 50 was still partially good The Documentary had a lot of good tracks without 50 how about Dreams? Runnin? The Documentary? and other hot tracks on his debut album
Please don't even start comparing watery and smelly tracks like Candyshop,Amusement Park and Ayo Technology to classics like Hypnotize and Playa Hater and O.M.G did you just mention Juicy? i am sure you have not taken a close listen to that song probably the girl that sang the hook must have conned you or something listen to that song well! it might have been a commercial success but there was nothing commercial about that song

Patiently Waiting? Your life on the line? Ski mask way? those are average tracks try Lets Ride,Game's Pain,Like Father Like Son,Put you on the Game,Start from Scratch,Church for Thugs
Peep this line
Remember that, Dre? You passed me the torch
I lit the chronic with it, now the world is my ashtray

Abeg 50 should take a hike and try Hollywood he is done with the rap game! I have listened to Get Up and its still the same old shit
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Sauron1: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2009
A-40:

Patiently Waiting? Your life on the line? Ski mask way? those are average tracks try Lets Ride,Game's Pain,Like Father Like Son,Put you on the Game,Start from Scratch,Church for Thugs
Peep this line

Abeg 50 should take a hike and try Hollywood he is done with the rap game! I have listened to Get Up and its still the same old shit

Which is one thing i hate about THE GAME. . . . . .Dre, Dre Dre.
Jeeeez, Dre found Eminem's broke ass and Em doesn't shout Dre Dre Dre as much as The Game does.
If u take out the word 'Dre' from The Game's album i wonder what would be left.

How can u say "Many Men" ,"Your Life's On The Line", "Heat" and "Footprints"(Beg For Mercy album) are average??
Just say u don't like 50 cent and we won't argue. The Game has nuthing on 50.
Since he got kicked out of G-unit, what has he done?? Nothing. MTV has even refused to show more than one of his videos in an album. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by A40(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Which is one thing i hate about THE GAME. . . . . .Dre, Dre Dre.
Jeeeez, Dre found Eminem's broke ass and Em doesn't shout Dre Dre Dre as much as The Game does.
If u take out the word 'Dre' from The Game's album i wonder what would be left.

How can u say "Many Men" ,"Your Life's On The Line", "Heat" and "Footprints"(Beg For Mercy album) are average??
Just say u don't like 50 cent and we won't argue. The Game has nuthing on 50.
Since he got kicked out of G-unit, what has he done?? Nothing.
Yeah so Game is a big fan of Dre and feels the need to call him on every of his songs big deal!

I used to like 50Cent till he started putting out weak tunes! he went from hardcore rap to become a Hip-Pop artist
The Game is better than 50 he has released two albums since leaving G-Unit 50 Cent himself has only dropped one album since Game left him!

~Sauron~:

Nothing. MTV has even refused to show more than one of his videos in an album. grin grin
MTV is rubbish these days i would rather watch BET but then you can't sit there and tell me Game does not get spins i still see My Life and Game's Pain being played on a regular
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:12am On Jan 17, 2009
A-40:

Naah see thats where you wrong granted 50 played a part in making the game but that was when 50 was still partially good The Documentary had a lot of good tracks without 50 how about Dreams? Runnin? The Documentary? and other hot tracks on his debut album
Please don't even start comparing watery and smelly tracks like Candyshop,Amusement Park and Ayo Technology to classics like Hypnotize and Playa Hater and O.M.G did you just mention Juicy? i am sure you have not taken a close listen to that song probably the girl that sang the hook must have conned you or something listen to that song well! it might have been a commercial success but there was nothing commercial about that song

Peep this line

Haha, whats up, ma baby?? wink

Need i say more?? cheesy cheesy

And whats this im hearing about someone tryna quit something?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

No try am oo, angry tongue
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by A40(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Haha, whats up, ma baby?? wink

Need i say more?? cheesy cheesy

I am fine dearie thanks for checking up on me! How you doing?

50 has nothing else to offer the rap game and he knows it

TOYOSI20:

And whats this im hearing about someone tryna quit something?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

No try am oo, angry tongue
Lol i didn't really get that Ma'am! do you mind explaining? Or are you talking about The Freestyle Lounge thread?
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by chiogo(f): 12:25am On Jan 17, 2009
Umm, signing someone into the music industry doesn't certify you iller at least not always.

@topic, The Game.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2009
A-40:

I am fine dearie thanks for checking up on me! How you doing?

50 has nothing else to offer the rap game and he knows it
Lol i didn't really get that Ma'am! do you mind explaining? Or are you talking about The Freestyle Lounge thread?

Ummm. . . .dont see any maam here oo!! shocked shocked shocked

Im wonderful thanks, having a blast too, wink, yeah on that thread, if u quit i quit too!! tongue wink
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by A40(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2009
chiogo:

It's funny how my girl and I were bumping to that 'Juicy' of a song in school today, I did not hear anything soft in the lyrics I'm not the biggest biggie fan anyway, know only a handful of his songs but since Diddy put him in the business(what I heard), is it correct to say diddy spits better? Nah, I don't think so. Heck, I'll take 50 over diddy. LOL! Signing someone into the music industry doesn't certify you iller at least not always.

@topic, umm, maybe The Game, not like I care about either one of them anyway. But @ Sauron, I dunno what Mtv you've been watching but Game's videos sure are on them. He has like 3 videos from the LAX album on tv, not like that's relevant to the issue anyway.
Exactly!! I forgot to add Camera phone with Ne-Yo if there is one thing i like about Game its he was his own man and did not accept the b.s Fiddy was giving to them other G-Unit clowns

TOYOSI20:

Ummm. . . .dont see any maam here oo!! shocked shocked shocked

Im wonderful thanks, having a blast too, wink, yeah on that thread, if u quit i quit too!! tongue wink
Ok how does Missy sound? Which would you have me call you?

Thats good to know and yeah don't mind me i was just playing but don't you get tired of NL sometimes? cheesy
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2009
A-40:

Ok how does Missy sound? Which would you have me call you?
Thats good to know and yeah don't mind me i was just playing but don't you get tired of NL sometimes? cheesy
Missy??, nahh!!, don't like the sound of that either,  cheesy cheesy,

I'm just like any regular person here so, it really doesn't matter,  wink

Yeah i do get tired, i will be hitting da brakes, coming Monday when school starts too,

but not completely thats for sure,

@ Topic

The Game takes this one for sure, strictly cos of his colabo's, he can make a hit wid almost anyone in the business,

and seriously, whatever he touches turns into Gold, literarilly!! cheesy
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by A40(m): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Missy??, nahh!!, don't like the sound of that either,  cheesy cheesy,

I'm just like any regular person here so, it really doesn't matter,  wink

Yeah i do get tired, i will be hitting da brakes, coming Monday when school starts too,

but not completely thats for sure,

@ Topic

The Game takes this one for sure, strictly cos of his colabo's, he can make a hit wid almost anyone in the business,

and seriously, whatever he touches turns into Gold, literarilly!! cheesy
Ok whatever the lady wants then i am sure dearie or hun would do
Lol you wouldn't believe one of my New Year's resolution is to spend less time on Nairaland i don't think i have been that successful thus far

The Game is more versatile and can rap and touch on a lot more subjects than 50 and his bars are just hotter
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:09am On Jan 17, 2009
A-40:

Ok whatever the lady wants then i am sure dearie or hun would do
Lol you wouldn't believe one of my New Year's resolution is to spend less time on Nairaland i don't think i have been that successful thus far

The Game is more versatile and can rap and touch on a lot more subjects than 50 and his bars are just hotter

Sounds perfect babe,  wink

Talk about not making new year resolutions, they are made just to be broken all over again, its all good though.

Will pop in to check on ya from time to time, promise,  tongue wink In the mean time have a splendid weekend baby!! smiley

What more can i say, @ Topic, said it all THE GAME!!! cheesy
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Treetop20(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2009
the game
he is a beast!
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by A40(m): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Sounds perfect babe,  wink

Talk about not making new year resolutions, they are made just to be broken all over again, its all good though.

Will pop in to check on ya from time to time, promise,  tongue wink In the mean time have a splendid weekend baby!! smiley

What more can i say, @ Topic, said it all THE GAME!!! cheesy

Well we still gotta try to make them don't we? even though we know we are not going to keep them cheesy

Ohh no problemo i would appreciate that! do you IM every now and then? and hey have a great weekend too babe

The Game is definitely better even an eskimo knows that
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:23am On Jan 17, 2009
Not really, but u can gimme urs, and then we'll see what happens, tongue wink
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by chamotex(m): 1:24am On Jan 17, 2009
Whos better?  The Game, why?? I would pay to go watch his show . . . . I wouldn't go to a 50 concert even if they pay me to go.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by A40(m): 1:37am On Jan 17, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Not really, but u can gimme urs, and then we'll see what happens, tongue wink
Well its on right now go take a peek tongue tongue cool

chamotex:

Whos better?  The Game, why?? I would pay to go watch his show . . . . I wouldn't go to a 50 concert even if they pay me to go.
Most definitely
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:38am On Jan 17, 2009
Gatchha wink
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by chamotex(m): 1:45am On Jan 17, 2009
A-40:

Most definitely

Yo A-forry, wots poppin' bro? Hope u cool. -------------------- yeah that nigga 50 is trash or better still . . .garbage

*I see u too T20*
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:51am On Jan 17, 2009
Wadup Chamo, how things, and yeah, tell em loud and clear cheesy
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by A40(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2009
chamotex:

Yo A-forry, wots poppin' bro? Hope u cool. -------------------- yeah that nigga 50 is trash or better still . . .garbage

*I see u too T20*
Baba i just gentle this night lol i no fit shout grin grin

I have told Sauron to speak with his friend 50 and advice him to quit the rap game ASAP after his next album Before i self-destruct which is the best title he can give it because he has run out of stuff to rap about
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Crude(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2009
A-40:

Baba i just gentle this night lol i no fit shout grin grin

I have told Sauron to speak with his friend 50 and advice him to quit the rap game ASAP after his next album Before i self-destruct which is the best title he can give it because he has run out of stuff to rap about

Dowg, better spit that shit out like sour phlegm. . . . . . If u need more conviction, go listen to "This is how we do" i think that song was meant to tell us who's the best. . . . . .check the styles, check the flows and isht . . . . . .then come back here and tell me who's better
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Sauron1: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2009
Crude:

Dowg, better spit that shit out like sour phlegm. . . . . . If u need more conviction, go listen to "This is how we do" i think that song was meant to tell us who's the best. . . . . .check the styles, check the flows and isht . . . . . .then come back here and tell me who's better

Thank you!!!!

50 cent is like Cristiano Ronaldo.
People hate him because of his success. He doesn't get the credits he deserves no matter what he does.
How can anyone compare 50 to The Game?? It's like comparing Canibus to Mode9. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by ElRazur: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thank you!!!!

50 cent is like Cristiano Ronaldo.
People hate him because of his success. He doesn't get the credits he deserves no matter what he does.
How can anyone compare 50 to The Game?? It's like comparing Canibus to Mode9. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have tried as much as I can to stay out of debates like this but I must be really weak today.

Here is another perspective to your post: People hate him [The Game] because of his Success without 50cent, G-Unit and Dre. As a result, he will never get credit for that.

50cent in my opinion is not in anyway a good rapper and lyricist like The Game. Below are a few reason.

I never liked the style of 50cent from day one. He is more or less what is now considered to be "Hip Pop". How many people have taken a shot at his lame rapping style? Joe, Nas, Jada just to name a few. How many people have taken a shot at The Game's skill? Well, not as much people have on 50. One rapper famously said, his flow [50's] is the weakest in whole of the G-unit camp. This I agree with.

Please go and listen to[i] 100bars and running.[/i] The Game showed what he is made up of and that was just the tip of the ice berg. Please listen to his last album and while it appears to have been rushed - i.e several songs added to appeal to everyone. He still managed to show what he can do on tracks like "Money" "Spanglish" He even did a collaboration with an Artist a lot of people thought it would be impossible - Common - On the track called "Angel"

To show you how flexible and very adaptable The Game's lyrical powers are [a distinct feature lacking in 50] he was able to rap from the perception of Biggie, Easy E and Tupac in the same track. I believe this track is called "Never gonna forget you".

To use the common things used to judge how good a rapper is, The Game eats 50 cents for breakfast. 50 cents lacks little or no punchline when it comes to using one. One of my favourite is this "Hate me or love me. I'm like HIV, you cant get rid of me". I am still finding a 50's punchline that will top that.

Check out his collaboration with Ice cube on the same album - "state of emergency" once again The Game showed he is as good as the legends of west coast rap. Let us appreciate good things, 50 cent is a bubble gum rapper and on  comparison with The Game, The Game is a better all rounder in my opinion.

Even Kanye west makes it on my list before 50 and Kanye is even more of a bubble gum Hip pop rapper.

To use Canibus as a measuring yard, just shows how little your rap knowledge is. Canibus is a legend, 50cent is not. That is like comparing Primate Olobayo to what Jesus did, that is just wrong. grin
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by MrCrackles(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2009
50 is wack!

I bleeps wid The Game!!
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Sauron1: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2009
ElRazur:

Even Kanye west makes it on my list before 50 and Kanye is even more of a bubble gum Hip pop rapper.

You are talking trash. . . . . .
The Game?? He is the wackest rapper from the West Coast bar none.
Go and pick 50's albums before Massacre and feel his fury. . . . . How can u compare The Game to whatever 50's done in the rap game.
50 ended Ja Rule's career. . . . . . .something DMX couldn't do.

To use Canibus as a measuring yard, just shows how little your rap knowledge is. Canibus is a legend, 50cent is not. That is like comparing Primate Olobayo to what Jesus did, that is just wrong. grin

U lack tactical acumen.
I said comparing 50 cent to The Game is like comparing Canibus to Mode-9.
How does this statement mean equates 50 cent to Canibus??
Use your brain, hombre. . . . . . .I was only comparing the gap between 50 n The Game to Canibus n Mode9.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by ElRazur: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are talking trash. . . . . .
The Game?? He is the wackest rapper from the West Coast bar none.
Go and pick 50's albums before Massacre and feel his fury. . . . . How can u compare The Game to whatever 50's done in the rap game.
50 ended Ja Rule's career. . . . . . .something DMX couldn't do.

U lack tactical acumen.
I said comparing 50 cent to The Game is like comparing Canibus to Mode-9.
How does this statement mean equates 50 cent to Canibus??
Use your brain, hombre. . . . . . .I was only comparing the gap between 50 n The Game to Canibus n Mode9.

I see you fail to defend anything, but resort to being dismissive. A bad trait in a debate. I can easily dismiss your points and tell you how rubbish every single one of the are, but what will it achieve? smiley

Why do I have to pick up one album, before a particular time? Why not just pick up anyone I want? I guess you are indirectly accepting some of his album is wack then? Good, at least we may agree that he makes wack album, based on that logic off course.

Ja rule and 50 cents, erm what is that got to do with the price of Tea in China? For your information, believe what you want, but the fact of the matter is Artist do take a break to do other things. For the record, Ja rule is doing other things.

Tactical what? Oh the irony. Seriously, the irony is on you. I remember saying "Measuring yard" no one says you are comparing 50 and Germane. However, I am saying your "measuring yard" i.e your example is wrong. I think you will find, I am using my brain and personally, I am not gonna sink that low and start a war of words with you.

To make it clearer to you, if you are comparing the Gap, I personally feel mentioning Canibus as a representation of 50 is flawed. Compare/illustrates likes for like you see, Apple aint the same as Orange. Even worse is illustrating The Game as Mode 9. Can you not see how flawed you are here?

When you can make a decent reply to some of the reasons I feel The Game is better than 50, perhaps we can have a civilized discussion?

The Game dropped 3 albums and several mix tapes before and after that. He is only 28 and in my opinion, he's achieved a lot despite all odds against him. How many people get dropped by Dre and still make it? Eve was signed to Dre label, but got dropped without no explanation, How many impact have eve made since? Not as much as The Game, Perhaps this is due to his all round goodness that most rapper lacks.

You claim he is the weakest to come out of West coast, erm Are you suggesting "Gorilla black" is better than The Game? Haha the would be funny. Even Dr dre says and I quote "The Game puts West Coast back on the map. Period." Surely, one must be good to achieve such feat?
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Sauron1: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2009
ElRazur:

I see you fail to defend anything, but resort to being dismissive. A bad trait in a debate. I can easily dismiss your points and tell you how rubbish every single one of the are, but what will it achieve? smiley

Shut the Bleep up and stop misinforming the public with your animal rants.

Why do I have to pick up one album, before a particular time? Why not just pick up anyone I want? I guess you are indirectly accepting some of his album is wack then? Good, at least we may agree that he makes wack album, based on that logic off course.

The Game's best album cannot hold a candle to 50's best album.
50's worst album has sold more units than The Game's best album so what are we talking about here?
If 50 was wack, Dre/Eminem would never have signed him. How illogical can you get in one day with your constant heresy.

Ja rule and 50 cents, erm what is that got to do with the price of Tea in China? For your information, believe what you want, but the fact of the matter is Artist do take a break to do other things. For the record, Ja rule is doing other things.

Breaks to do other things ma foot!!! Ja Rule is dead n buried.

Tactical what? Oh the irony. Seriously, the irony is on you. I remember saying "Measuring yard" no one says you are comparing 50 and Germane. However, I am saying your "measuring yard" i.e your example is wrong. I think you will find, I am using my brain and personally, I am not gonna sink that low and start a war of words with you.

How is the measuring yard wrong?? I used an analogy u can understand since you keep hurling asinine comments.

To make it clearer to you, if you are comparing the Gap, I personally feel mentioning Canibus as a representation of 50 is flawed. Compare/illustrates likes for like you see, Apple aint the same as Orange. Even worse is illustrating The Game as Mode 9. Can you not see how flawed you are here?

U possess a myopic mind. . . . . .Go and read the meaning of 'analogy'
The gap between Canibus and Mode9 is the same as 50 cent and The Game.
He lived on 50's image in his debut album and it was no surprise his most popular songs featured 50 cent.
After breaking off G-unit, he has not sold one million copies on each of his subsequent albums.

When you can make a decent reply to some of the reasons I feel The Game is better than 50, perhaps we can have a civilized discussion?

SoundScan will tell you who is better.

The Game dropped 3 albums and several mix tapes before and after that. He is only 28 and in my opinion, he's achieved a lot despite all odds against him. How many people get dropped by Dre and still make it? Eve was signed to Dre label, but got dropped without no explanation, How many impact have eve made since? Not as much as The Game, Perhaps this is due to his all round goodness that most rapper lacks.

He is only 28?? What has age gotta do with it??
How old was Biggie/2Pac when they ruled the rap industry??

You claim he is the weakest to come out of West coast, erm Are you suggesting "Gorilla black" is better than The Game? Haha the would be funny. Even Dr dre says and I quote "The Game puts West Coast back on the map. Period." Surely, one must be good to achieve such feat?

Gorilla Black woulda done better under Dr. Dre.
The Game had the best producer behind him with brilliant rappers to work with and he still FAILED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Battle Rap Music Download Thread. Ask And Get / Holocaust Tourney 2015 (the Odds, As They Stand) / ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.