Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Game Or 5o Cent? - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Game Or 5o Cent? (3104 Views)

Lil Wayne Vs 50 Cent / Rick Ross Mafaia Music 50 Cent Diss / 50 Cent vs Ja Rule: Who Raps Best? <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by ElRazur: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Shut the Bleep up and stop misinforming the public with your animal rants.

Wow. You started this with civility. How awesome. You really cannot see the irony here? You will rather shut me up instead of debating, May I refer you back to the point I made before and I stand by it. grin

~Sauron~:

The Game's best album cannot hold a candle to 50's best album.
50's worst album has sold more units than The Game's best album so what are we talking about here?
If 50 was wack, Dre/Eminem would never have signed him. How illogical can you get in one day with your constant heresy.

People like you are very funny. Album sale is not a true indication of how good an artist is. Olu maintain sold plenty of Yahoozee music than his rivals, I suppose in your book that means he is better than them?

You clearly have little understanding of how the indusrty work. 50 cent have been reportedly sign not because he can rap but because the parent company of Aftermath believes he is marketable.

Here are a few check-list I remember from the article.

50 cent marketable based on image and back ground:

Shot at before - Check

Can rap - check

Have a body ladies will love -  check

Have a story to tell about how he sells drugs and mum is a ho - check

ETC

You see, 50 fits in more as a commercially viable artist than a real artist. Take it or leave it.

~Sauron~:

Breaks to do other things ma foot!!! Ja Rule is dead n buried.

No you ignorant one. He is doing other projects. How knowledgeable are you, seriously? How knowledgeable?[ I mean, if you debate in an uncivilised manner, I really do not expect an answer from you.]

~Sauron~:

How is the measuring yard wrong?? I used an analogy u can understand since you keep hurling asinine comments.

I have explained that and going over the same thing again is something I am avoiding with you. You are to ignorant to see it.

~Sauron~:

U possess a myopic mind. . . . . .Go and read the meaning of 'analogy'
The gap between Canibus and Mode9 is the same as 50 cent and The Game.
He lived on 50's image in his debut album and it was no surprise his most popular songs featured 50 cent.
After breaking off G-unit, he has not sold one million copies on each of his subsequent albums.

No you are quoting half baked rap lines at me. Jeez, are you running out of words yet? Dude the one here with an ignorant mind is you. grin

How can he lived off 50's image when he is a better rapper than 50? Why 50, why not Dr dre, Or with your logic 50 is bigger than Dre? grin

If you really are knowledgeable then you would have realise that sales of hiphop music have declined in the US. So selling a million copies plus is still considered an achievement. And for the record he sold 1.5 million on Dr's Advocate
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_The_Game%27s_total_record_sales_figure_for_Doctor%27s_Advocate

That even goes against your claim. Like I said before, you seem to have a habit of  making these things up along as you go. Again it begs the question how knowledgeable are you? grin

~Sauron~:

SoundScan will tell you who is better.

Sales in hiphop sales is dipping, so it is affecting everyone.
http://gillmoreboy..com/2008/01/news-ny-times-analyses-hip-hop-sales.html

~Sauron~:

He is only 28?? What has age gotta do with it??
How old was Biggie/2Pac when they ruled the rap industry??

Think, oh wait, you don't do that. You just talk for the sake of it. He lost his mentor - Dre, He had beef with 50cent, he had personal problems etc. He is young and still mentally growing when all of those happened. He did very well to manage a platinum album in between and a label. Dude give kudos where kudo is due, but I guess that is a strange concept to you.

~Sauron~:

Gorilla Black woulda done better under Dr. Dre.
The Game had the best producer behind him with brilliant rappers to work with and he still FAILED.

You really are ignorant on a scary level. You claimed he was the weakest from Westcoast. I gave you someone who is really weak and from the west coast. Yet you resulted to a straw man's argument. Jeez. You are talking IF's and as far am concerned very irrelevant. Also if you really know your onions, Dre wont touch an artist like Gorilla black, unless plenty money and I mean plenty money is involved.

The Game had other doctors behind him and like he said, he got the same prescription. Not only did he went platinum, he defied all expectation. So what exactly is your point?

It is been fun dude. grin
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by A40(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2009
Crude:

Dowg, better spit that shit out like sour phlegm. . . . . . If u need more conviction, go listen to "This is how we do" i think that song was meant to tell us who's the best. . . . . .check the styles, check the flows and isht . . . . . .then come back here and tell me who's better
Na waah ooh so on the evidence of just one song Fifty Cent is better why not compare all three albums they have dropped?

Get rich or die trying vs The Documentary

Massacre vs Doctor's Advocate

Curtis vs L.A.X

You don't graduate from college based on just one result in a semester do you?

@Sauron
This is pure Satis beef you have for The Game mention three rappers right now out West that are better than The Game.I can confidently tell you 50 is one of the weakest rappers in the East Coast don't be fooled by his record sales songs like Candy-shop,Just a lil bit and his other pop hits are very radio friendly
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by chamotex(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2009
50 is a wastepipe. He can't rap!
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by ElRazur: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2009
chamotex:

50 is a wastepipe. He can't rap!

Zap you man Sauron disagrees. 50cent is the[i] bestest [/i]rapper[i] evah![/i] grin

A-40:

Na waah ooh so on the evidence of just one song Fifty Cent is better why not compare all three albums they have dropped?

Get rich or die trying vs The Documentary

Massacre vs Doctor's Advocate

Curtis vs L.A.X

You don't graduate from college based on just one result in a semester do you?

@Sauron
This is pure Satis beef you have for The Game mention three rappers right now out West that are better than The Game.I can confidently tell you 50 is one of the weakest rappers in the East Coast don't be fooled by his record sales songs like Candy-shop,Just a lil bit and his other pop hits are very radio friendly

Clearly using his logic, you can only pick from what he says and not the logical way like you have done. grin
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Sauron1: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2009
@ ElRazur,

You are a blatant ignoramus.
Hahahahaha. . . . . .Another half-baked graduate from the shores of Nigeria.
U are quoting wiki answer link. . . . . . .Are u aware that answer coulda been provided by any weak-minded poof like you??
Cheese n Rice. . . . . . .U need deliverance.

Back to the issue. . . . .50 cent was signed to Aftermath because he has been shot??
Are u a retard? Is 50 the first rapper to be shot on the streets of NY??
50 cent was signed based on merit. Shut the Bleep up and stop talking about things you dunno.

Who in his right frame of mind will compare 50 cent to The Game??
Album sales: 50 cent eats THE GAME up.
Mass appeal: 50 cent
So what are we talking about here?? The Game's few songs that were major hits had 50 cent on it.
'How We Do' and 'Hate It Or Love It' were popular because 50 featured in it.
Without 50, The Game is unknown and rap heads can't be bothered.

Gorilla Black and The Game?? I will choose Gorilla Black as the better rap artiste.
The Game is the wackest rapper from the West Coast.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by ElRazur: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2009
Moving on, grin

Who here likes the collaboration between Ice cube and The Game?
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by A40(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2009
Lets Ride,One Blood,Dreams,My Life where all hits without Fiddy's input now lets compare Fiddy's watery hits Candy Shop,Just a lil bit,Amusement Park,I get money,Ayo Technology its obvious Fiddy would sell more his tunes are more R and B and Pop than Rap

@Sauron
Comparing a Biggie sound-alike with one hit to The Game? come on man did he snatch your girl
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Sauron1: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2009
A-40:

Lets Ride,One Blood,Dreams,My Life where all hits without Fiddy's input now lets compare Fiddy's watery hits Candy Shop,Just a lil bit,Amusement Park,I get money,Ayo Technology its obvious Fiddy would sell more his tunes are more R and B and Pop than Rap

Let's Ride, One Blood, Dreams to Many Men, When It Rains It Pours, Patiently Waiting, Back Down??
Are you shitting me??

@Sauron
Comparing a Biggie sound-alike with one hit to The Game? come on man did he snatch your girl

Shyne was also a Biggie sound-alike. I love Gorilla Black.
Loads of people just didn't take him serious because he had Biggie's voice and size.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by ElRazur: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2009
A-40:

@Sauron

I maintain my points. 50 cent is a bubble gum hip pop rapper. He's got the market appeal record label are after - Got shot, comes from a dysfunctional family, history of crack dealing etc. The American market consumer loves the story of rag to riches and 50cents fits into this perfectly. How will he not sell?

Come on how many have taken a shot at his rapping ability? The list is as long as what not - Even a nigerian artist had a pop at him due his stupid ego. Almost all the real heavy weights and respect artist have dissed 50. Jada, Joe, The Game, Ja and a few others.

Like Jada said "Out of your crew, your flow is the weakest" "You aint got shot this time, what will you next album be about?" "A couple of pop songs and RnB garbage", Gosh I love Jada. Funny thing is 50 cent did exactly that, I mean what should we expect from him?

I mean what kinda of slowpoke takes a bet with Kanye and still lose? A wrapper with no freaking credibility like 50cent off-course.

Oh let's not forget how he raps that he is hard and will Bleep people up. Yet his chain wasd snatched right on stage in Africa, I see 50cent did shit about it. Instead, he pushed his bodyguard to go do the job, Jeez. An idiot dangling 100 grand worth of chain in front of africans that are hungry, that just goes to show his mentality. Strip me outside his so called gansterism and he is just as dumb, ignorant and stupid as those who think he is the greatest rapper ever!

The video of the incident in on you tube. In fact, here is the video of your so called gangster rapper getting jacked the African way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcVqeNXnHrs

Only an idiot will compare Gorilla black in the same league as The Game. Period.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by ElRazur: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2009
Funny enough, most of the posters in this thread have agreed The Game is better than 50. The people have spoken and quite frankly, I will take the opinion of about 9 people that The Game is better, than that of a single mad man who's head is buried in sand.

My prediction is that many more will come in to make a vote for The Game. While our resident unenlightened and ill informed will be the one vouching for 50. grin
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Sauron1: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2009
ElRazur:

Funny enough, most of the posters in this thread have agreed The Game is better than 50. The people have spoken and quite frankly, I will take the opinion of about 9 people that The Game is better, than that of a single mad man who's head is buried in sand.

Because most of the posters belong to the same association of mental handicaps you currently 'chair'
The fanbase is in the album sales.
50 has sold more than The Game can ever sell in his poverty-stricken career. Keep supporting him even though you steal his songs on Limewire.

My prediction is that many more will come in to make a vote for The Game. While our resident unenlightened and ill informed will be the one vouching for 50. grin

Talk is cheap, Mr. resident retard!!!
Nairaland poll will not suddenly turn The Game from a wack rapper that he is into a rap legend.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by ElRazur: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2009
Yawn.

Anyone else have anything to say please?

grin
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by ElRazur: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2009
If everyone else is handicapped, yet you keep debating with them, that says a lot about your mental state to be honest.

You clearly have a complex going on. Everyone else opinion sucks apart from yours. Awesome.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Sauron1: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2009
ElRazur:

If everyone else is handicapped, yet you keep debating with them, that says a lot about your mental state to be honest.

You clearly have a complex going on. Everyone else opinion sucks apart from yours. Awesome.

U always seem to go back to 4th grade type of comments 'complex'.
Psychologists will tell you the first person to talk about complex(inferiority/superiority) is the person carrying it.
It takes one to know one, amigo.

You are handicapped(mentally). . . .U are not fit for purpose.
Hell, you cannot even keep a rational discourse for long without mentioning complex this, complex that.
50 cent Vs. The Game?? It's a hollow point. 50 wins hands down.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by ElRazur: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2009
Seem I touched a nerve. Awwwh. Dude you have a complex going on. Fact. This is evident in your last post again. I have had debate with many people here, however only you I have made a mention of having a complex.

A quick check on your posts shows you have a habit of coming across and stating others opinion sucks. You also appear to keep presenting your opinions as fact, then when challenged you throw you toys out of the pram. Awwh poor thing.

It is rich coming from you about how a discussion kept changing course. Dude, you derail a thread faster than a spambot with your complex. You know the need to insult, inability to view things without emotions attached, inability to be civil, etc are just a few of some of your issues and complexes I have noticed.

You know acceptance is the first path to recovery or something along those lines. Back away from the computer for a second, take a deep breathe and just look without your rose tinted glasses on how your debate, perhaps, only perhaps then you may see what everyone else see.

So far 9 people or so have stated that The Game is a better rapper, and what was your reply? You insulted all those who picked The Game. And you really think you do not have a complex? Jeez I rest my case.

grin
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by vboy: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2009
50 is a better rapper than game does not mean game cannot rap.50 raps better than game,cos 50 brought game into the rap game and the documentary was nothin without 50.50 worked with the game for good 3 yrs to produce that albulm,that such time even dr dre didnt give 2 him.50cent get rich or die tryin albulm made history,massacre nade history even curtis made is own history,you duckers that are condemming candy shop,ayotechnolgy,if you make a rap abulm you ought to make tracks like for clubs,for girls,classic like follow my lead ft robin thicke,the first time i heard ayo technology i waz like this is somethin different in rap,look for instance i get money track,i will still kill ft akon.50 is betta than game everybody knows.the mistake fifty did waz he waz listening 2 much 2 other beef rappers critics that he 2 hardcore even listen to{ guess who is back}mixtape {the rulers back} no be lie the geme can do that it hardcore to core even jada bowed 4 hit so thats why 50 wants to make bisd like grodt.even dre knows that 50 is betta than game cos dre told game 2 go back to 50 cos i record sell is not doin fine and he went to plead with g-unit but they all snorbed him.another point is the game has a rap group{blackwall street}they have not release any group albulm and g-unit has 2 and 4 mixtapes.another point is dre brought eminem,eminem brought 50,d12,obie trice,cashis,50 brought banks,yayo game,buck,spiderloc,mazardi fox,who as game brought in nobody,so 50 is far betta they are not even in the same class nextime come up wit somethin like jay-z nd 50
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by B11ladman: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2009
ElRazur:

I

Oh let's not forget how he raps that he is hard and will mess people up. Yet his chain wasd snatched right on stage in Africa, I see 50cent did shit about it. Instead, he pushed his bodyguard to go do the job, Jeez. An idiot dangling 100 grand worth of chain in front of africans that are hungry, that just goes to show his mentality. Strip me outside his so called gansterism and he is just as dumb, ignorant and stupid as those who think he is the greatest rapper ever!

Hey guy shey u remember say Akon come africa and them comot him belt, so who stupid pass, chain and belt,
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by oddy4real(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2009
Comparing GAME to FIDDY is like comparing a dead man and a sleeping man. COMPARE COMPATIBLES. 50 CENT IS BETTER THAN THE GAME A MILLION TIMES. I WOULD BE MY JUDGEMENT ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA

RECORD SALES; ALll of 50 CENT'S albums have been MONSTER HITS.Of the Games albums, oly DOCUMENTARY MADE IT

HIT TRACKS; 50 CENT HAS UNCOUNTABLE HIT-TRACKS, many men, outta control, in da club, patiently waiting,Backdown, wanksta,love-vendor, 21 questions, If i cant, Heat, Candy Shop, Just a lil bit, amusement park, Window Shopper, Best friend, i will still kill, Ayo Technology, Get UP, hUSTLER'S Ambition, Piggy Bank, STraight to the bank , Iget Money AND STILL COUNTING. Talk of the Game, his hits are HATE IT OR LOVE IT FEAT 50 CENT, HOW WE DO FEAT 50 CENT, PUT YOU ON THE GAME PRODUCED BY 50 CENT, DREAMS, ONE BLOOD, MY LIFE .FINISH

MASS APPEAL ; 50 CENT IS MORE POPULAR THAN THE GAME.50 CENT LAST YEAR HAD THE LARGEST EVER CONCERT IN SOUTH AFRICA, THE GAME'S CONCERT ATTENDANCES ARE AVERAGE

AWARDS ; 50 CENT HAS OVER 60 AWARDS AND 80 NOMINATIONS WHILE THE GAME HAS JUST 3 AWARDS AND 6 NOMINATIONS

50 CENT LEADS A MORE POPULAR GROUP WHILE THE GAME IS THE ONLY BLACKWALL STREET GUY WE KNOW. WHILE G-UNIT HAVE PRODUCED A PLATINUM SELLING ALBUM, BLACKWALL STREET EVEN HAVE NO MIX TAPE

50 CENT IS RICHER

grin
So, for those that say the GAME is better , on what criteria is your judgement based. Remember the Game has apoplogised to 50 CENT over three times just because his records aint sellinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI7pwpxPKLk

Those vouching for the Game ARE DOING IT OUT OF SENTIMENTS, BAD BELLE AND BECAUSE HE IS THE UNDERDOG

50 CENT IS HIS GRANDAD
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by okeey(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2009
my guy i no feel lie u coz 50 cent rep more than the game but the game also rap
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by Phillfree(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
50's jst a commercial rapper, his nt better than Game.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by 1stknight(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2010
@poster it's lyk askin Tupac vs Biggy, ofcourse i'll gve it 2 biggy and dat gives 50 d crown
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by idifu(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2010
50 cent and Game will neva be on the same level, 50 is bigger than game music wise, he's talented than game, 50 cents gave game about 4/5 hit songs on the documentary album and that is his biggest and greatest album till date, and he made sure he did everything within his reach to make sure the games album documentary was a success because he was part of those that made the album from A-Z go and check if you wanna argue.
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by idifu(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2010
50 was the king of the unda ground b4 he met wiv eminem and dre, g-unit mixtape was already big in d undaground b4 they signed him, and he sold more mixtape than any artiste b4 papoose came to break the record. 50 has come a long way from being the big man he is now he's rap's megastar.
so dont eva compare him to the game, the game was dropped from aftermath cuz they don't need him like they need 50, go and check if you want to argue
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by RezDog(f): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2010
50cent
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by idifu(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2010
the game woll neva be fiiddy's equal they aren't on the same level game is always riding on dre's d.i.c.k
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by RezDog(f): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2010
50 Cent is better, who's with me? smiley
Re: The Game Or 5o Cent? by FatFish: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
50 Cent has been shot, so he knows what he's talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

****may-hem :battle Of The Knights**** / Official Battle Rap Music Download Thread. Ask And Get / ZLUK Vs RAP MAESTRO Rise To Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.