Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab (26142 Views)

Microsoft Windows/lumia Phone Thread All Issues Resolved / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb / Who Wants To Sell Uniilorin Jkk Tab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Adebayolove(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Adebayolove:
If you need OTG cable for your Unilorin tab holla me. check on my signature
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordseyad(m): 2:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Hi.. My tab has been disharging since I changed its port..
Thev tried several ports also, still disharging while plugged in..
The ba3 is even dead, and it,s always boosted everytime of operation on it by d Engineer..
Possible solutions pls.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Lordseyad:
Hi.. My tab has been disharging since I changed its port..
Thev tried several ports also, still disharging while plugged in..
The ba3 is even dead, and it,s always boosted everytime of operation on it by d Engineer..
Possible solutions pls.
It could be a battery problem, or system error.. Try charging the battery with desktop charger ( connect the battery wire to tthe desktop), or if it is a system problem, try flashing it.. If the problem persists, visit COMSIT..
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Tongsman:
I've successfully rooted my tab, can I upgrade to lollipops. I. E 5.0

I've also downloaded the CWM, pls how will I flash it into recovery.
Sorry for the late reply sir, Download recovery tool apk from Google and follow the instructions in the app... NB: Backup before flashing the CWM to avoid bricking.. Best of luck sir
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2015
Akporveta:
Please how do I insert a sim and memory card in a jkk tablet and also how do I root it. I need help please, don't seem to be able to use it.
Sorry for the late reply, download Kingroot apk from Google. Click on root and that's all..
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Tongsman(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2015
lucrownt:
Sorry for the late reply sir, Download recovery tool apk from Google and follow the instructions in the app... NB: Backup before flashing the CWM to avoid bricking.. Best of luck sir
thanks for the reply, Ive successfully done it.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by HAkorehdeh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Did you mean you've upgraded it to lollipop? shocked
@ Tongsman
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by haysal(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hey lucrowont.....can you pls drop your whatsapp number..i have a problem with my tab and i dont think i can completely explain the problem on nairaland.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordseyad(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
lucrownt:
It could be a battery problem, or system error.. Try charging the battery with desktop charger ( connect the battery wire to tthe desktop), or if it is a system problem, try flashing it.. If the problem persists, visit COMSIT..
thanks for that bro.
It charges when boosted via that wire stuff, but still discharges when charging.. Its with an Engr now, some said it might be the panel sha..
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Tongsman(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Did you mean you've upgraded it to lollipop? shocked
@ Tongsman
noo, i've installed the CWM recovery.
Pls do U know how i can upgrade to LLPP?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tongsman:

noo, i've installed the CWM recovery.
Pls do U know how i can upgrade to LLPP?
no
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tongsman:

thanks for the reply, Ive successfully done it.
I'm always at your service sir
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lordseyad:
thanks for that bro.
It charges when boosted via that wire stuff, but still discharges when charging.. Its with an Engr now, some said it might be the panel sha..
Yeah, if it is software problem all you need is to flash it...
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
haysal:
Hey lucrowont.....can you pls drop your whatsapp number..i have a problem with my tab and i dont think i can completely explain the problem on nairaland.
I can't drop it here because of some reasons but lemme pm you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused.. Thanks for your understanding sir
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by haysal(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
lucrownt:
I can't drop it here because of some reasons but lemme pm you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused.. Thanks for your understanding sir
All right I understand sir
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordseyad(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
lucrownt:
Yeah, if it is software problem all you need is to flash it...
The Engr Don return am .. said unless dem go change the panel or so.. said him no feil do am. . I Don throway am under bed sha.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lordseyad:
The Engr Don return am .. said unless dem go change the panel or so.. said him no feil do am. . I Don throway am under bed sha.
grin grin, Just try to take it to JKK when we resume..
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordseyad(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
lucrownt:
grin grin, Just try to take it to JKK when we resume..
Ok, thanks bro
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Jerrick(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
How do I get rid of apps that updates itself? And I'm having issues with timeservice and monkeytest, they install themselves back again even if I uninstall them. They are making me sick....
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Tongsman(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Jerrick:
How do I get rid of apps that updates itself? And I'm having issues with timeservice and monkeytest, they install themselves back again even if I uninstall them. They are making me sick....
Have U root ur tab, if yes, uninstall them using king user or supers, depending on the one u have.
To prevent auto update of apps, go to the settings on playstore and disable auto update.
Hope it helps?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Jerrick(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tongsman:

Have U root ur tab, if yes, uninstall them using king user or supers, depending on the one u have.
To prevent auto update of apps, go to the settings on playstore and disable auto update.
Hope it helps?
I've not rooted it.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Tongsman(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jerrick:
I've not rooted it.
u still can uninstall those two bugs from apps, Goto to setting>>apps>>all apps then scroll down to the timeservice and click on it to uninstall, do same for monkey test.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Jerrick(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tongsman:

u still can uninstall those two bugs from apps, Goto to setting>>apps>>all apps then scroll down to the timeservice and click on it to uninstall, do same for monkey test.
If my tab goes off, it will reinstall itself.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Tongsman(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jerrick:
If my tab goes off, it will reinstall itself.
I know, I've experienced it on my tab too, and that was I did, I uninstall ed them using kinroot
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Hassiad: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hello Tongsman, please how did you download CMW recovery for Unilorin new tab and please can u whatapp me with ur number 08141106472.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Tongsman(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hassiad:
Hello Tongsman, please how did you download CMW recovery for Unilorin new tab and please can u whatapp me with ur number 08141106472.
I downloaded CWM for the old tab not for the new tab, I implore U not to download CWM for the new tab, it's very risky, it may get ur phone bricked.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Jerrick(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Tongsman:

I know, I've experienced it on my tab too, and that was I did, I uninstall ed them using kinroot
kinroot or kingroot?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Tongsman(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Jerrick:
kinroot or kingroot?
I mean king root na
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hassiad:
I'm contemplating on creating a CWM recovery for the new tab but presently I can't get a tab... I hope it should be available before August..
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Hassiad: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hello Lucrownt, please whatapp me with ur number 08141106472
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hassiad:
Hello Lucrownt, please whatapp me with ur number 08141106472
Alright bro
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by horpezee: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Hi Lucrownt pls can u contact me on whatsapp with ur number 07065169736.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! / 5 Ways Tablets Are Better Than Laptops Or Smartphones / It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.