Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab (26155 Views)

Microsoft Windows/lumia Phone Thread All Issues Resolved / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb / Who Wants To Sell Uniilorin Jkk Tab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Mademoiselle24(f): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
The rubbish tab that was given to ma sis that is nt calibrating
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2015
What is the chip no.of this phone
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by heayey(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2015
hello.. my tab doesn't boot .. its always getting stuck on d jkk
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2015
heayey:
hello..
my tab doesn't boot ..
its always getting stuck on d jkk
Heya! Your tab is bricked..
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by ajoke007(f): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2015
lucrownt:
Heya! Your tab is bricked..
Please, is there any way to fix this problem??
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 11, 2015
ajoke007:

Please, is there any way to fix this problem??
Of course yes
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by ajoke007(f): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
lucrownt:
Of course yes

Pleeeeeeaaaaasee, can you tell me how. I've been all over trying to fix it.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by jideprof: 1:08am On Sep 16, 2015
lucrownt:
Alright bro

Hey buddy! Am currently working on a lollipop ROM for the tab and trying to increase or remove the internal memory partition to enable installation of apps directly on USB storage... Can you lend a hand? cool
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by jideprof: 1:17am On Sep 16, 2015
lucrownt:
Here is the link for the Unilorin CWM Recovery(OLD)
http://dc778.4shared.com/download/aJY1QtoPce/UNILORIN_140705__recovery_1502.img?tsid=20150322-173600-f373b268&lgfp=2000

Do u have a link to the recovery image for the new tab? 4.4.2?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by olyrayy(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2015
lucrownt:
Feel free to ask any question pertaining to the University of Ilorin Tablet. Rooting, Backup, Bricking etc.
how do I hardreset my tab
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by profems: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2015
Please whenever my battery is fully charged . my phone goes off within 5 minutes of using it and I will av to start charging before it comes on again. Cud it be DT d battery is bad and can the battery be changed. The phone goes off at 99%
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by jideprof: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
profems:
Please whenever my battery is fully charged . my phone goes off within 5 minutes of using it and I will av to start charging before it comes on again. Cud it be DT d battery is bad and can the battery be changed. The phone goes off at 99%

yea, your ba3 is bad. take it to jkk office in lagos or ilorin to get a ba3 replacement.

you will be charged around 1k sha
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordseyad(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
jideprof:

yea, your ba3 is bad. take it to jkk office in lagos or ilorin to get a ba3 replacement.

you will be charged around 1k sha
Hi Jide. My tab has been disharging since I changed its port..
Thev tried several ports also, still disharging while plugged in..
The ba3 is even dead, and it,s always boosted everytime of operation on it by d Engineer..
Possible solutions pls. Could it be Battery problem or panel?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by profems: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tanx jide , I will mk enquiry if d battery can b change cos I learnt its in built.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by jideprof: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lordseyad:
Hi Jide. My tab has been disharging since I changed its port..
Thev tried several ports also, still disharging while plugged in..
The ba3 is even dead, and it,s always boosted everytime of operation on it by d Engineer..
Possible solutions pls. Could it be Battery problem or panel?

I don't know what exactly is the problem with your tab but am sure the guys at JKK will have a fix for it.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordseyad(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
jideprof:

I don't know what exactly is the problem with your tab but am sure the guys at JKK will have a fix for it.
ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by jideprof: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
profems:
Tanx jide , I will mk enquiry if d battery can b change cos I learnt its in built.

A friend changed his recently
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordseyad(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
jideprof:

A friend changed his recently
prof , which one of the mtn nd Etisalat @ ur profile is working currently
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by jideprof: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lordseyad:
prof , which one of the mtn nd Etisalat @ ur profile is working currently

MTN
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordseyad(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
jideprof:

MTN
Is it still fast? I heard it is now slow these days
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by jideprof: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lordseyad:
Is it still fast? I heard it is now slow these days

depends on your location. i get up to 3mb/s over here.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by yungfastlink(m): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Dont you guys think we should creat a whatsapp group here my 07089137878. Let us put what we have 2geda to rule the world
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by boolarinwa(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls. How do I back up my JKK Android and all my apps and documents on to a Laptop? Thank you in advance..
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
jideprof:

Hey buddy! Am currently working on a lollipop ROM for the tab and trying to increase or remove the internal memory partition to enable installation of apps directly on USB storage... Can you lend a hand? cool
GOOD, Drop digits so that we can talk better..
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by lopjohnny(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
please my tablet's camera is not bright, what seems to be happening, how do I set it if it is settings problem and for those who know it what is the mega pixel(s) of the rear (back) camera. GRACIAS
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by fabulous01(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls some1 mistakenly sat on my jkk during service today. And seem both d cali and d internal screen broke. Was seriously angry but since d person is a broda in Christ. couldn't do anytg.....and talkedless but was I was bitter cos just 3weeks ago I changed d external screen. Dnt knw if I can get it changed. D internal screen. Hope is available?
08034867294. Pls advise.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
lopjohnny:
please my tablet's camera is not bright, what seems to be happening, how do I set it if it is settings problem and for those who know it what is the mega pixel(s) of the rear (back) camera. GRACIAS
Your camera needs default setting irrespective of your tab android version. I think the front camera is 2.0mp while the back camera is 5.0mp, is the solution helpful?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
fabulous01:
Pls some1 mistakenly sat on my jkk during service today. And seem both d cali and d internal screen broke. Was seriously angry but since d person is a broda in Christ. couldn't do anytg.....and talkedless but was I was bitter cos just 3weeks ago I changed d external screen. Dnt knw if I can get it changed. D internal screen. Hope is available?
08034867294. Pls advise.
First of all, sorry for the crash. It can be changed at the school @token price..
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by lopjohnny(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
lucrownt:
Your camera needs default setting irrespective of your tab android version. I think the front camera is 2.0mp while the back camera is 5.0mp, is the solution helpful?
yea thanks...
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by lopjohnny(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Please my tablet is displaying this... Unfortunately. Google. Android. Message. Com has stopped unexpectedly. With this I can't do anything on the phone. I can't type any text on it instead I will stop that app and come back to the home page. Help me please what can I do to correct this.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by jideprof: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
lopjohnny:
Please my tablet is displaying this... Unfortunately. Google. Android. Message. Com has stopped unexpectedly. With this I can't do anything on the phone. I can't type any text on it instead I will stop that app and come back to the home page. Help me please what can I do to correct this.

try boot into recovery and wipe data.

if that doesnt work, you might need to see an engineer.... you can contact me too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways Tablets Are Better Than Laptops Or Smartphones / It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! / Why Your Smartphone Heats Up During Intense Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.