Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab (26169 Views)

Microsoft Windows/lumia Phone Thread All Issues Resolved / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb / Who Wants To Sell Uniilorin Jkk Tab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by lopjohnny(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
jideprof:

try boot into recovery and wipe data.

if that doesnt work, you might need to see an engineer.... you can contact me too.
Have tried all these but yielded no positive result. I think contacting you would be sense making. How can I get in touch with you
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by jideprof: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
lopjohnny:

Have tried all these but yielded no positive result. I think contacting you would be sense making. How can I get in touch with you

If you're in ilorin, send me a PM via my profile...
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by profems: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pls I accidentally lost my files on my tab both on the USB storage and memory card after connecting my tablets to my PC. I have checked thru the system to see if its on it, but can't find any of the files.....pls is dre a way to restore or recover lost data or files on jkk tablets......
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Laykzix: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
jideprof:

Hey buddy! Am currently working on a lollipop ROM for the tab and trying to increase or remove the internal memory partition to enable installation of apps directly on USB storage... Can you lend a hand? cool
Bro how far about the lollipop rom?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by jideprof: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Laykzix:

Bro how far about the lollipop rom?
still in development bro
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Mathkid30: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
hey guys,i mistakenly deleted d buildprop file on my old jkk tab and its not turning on again, wat can i do?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Tongsman(m): 6:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Mathkid30:
hey guys,i mistakenly deleted d buildprop file on my old jkk tab and its not turning on again, wat can i do?
Does the tab boot into recovery
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Mathkid30: 7:11am On Feb 05, 2016
Tongsman:
Does the tab boot into recovery
Yes
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Tongsman(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mathkid30:

Yes
Good, u will have to flash the tab be that.
You can contact me for the flashing, check ur mail for the contact details.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Laykzix: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
jideprof:

still in development bro
Ok.....any other ROM that has been developed already?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Haspy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please, like how much can I get the screen?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by iseoluwa89(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pls guys, my own tab is not booting past d unilorin logo...can someone help out..or if u can put me tru on how to flash d tab...or a custom rom dat will wrk for it..
Tanx!!
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by horpezee: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pls, I plan on buying a 32 gb micro sd card (class 10). Will it work with the tab?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by olaiya2007(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2016
my tab just got bricked now any solution pls
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Haspy(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2016
Anyone that wants to sell the Screen plz?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Haspy(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2016
Anyone that wants to sell the Screen plz and how much does it cost?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 15, 2016
Haspy:
I think the screen costs #6k (old tab). The latest should be around #5k and #7k

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Tongsman(m): 2:15am On May 16, 2016
Haspy:
which one do
U wanna buy, for old or new tab
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Haspy(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2016
Tongsman:
which one do U wanna buy, for old or new tab
thanks bro, have got it.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by iamtylerbabs: 8:58am On May 30, 2016
lucrownt:
Feel free to ask any question pertaining to the University of Ilorin Tablet. Rooting, Backup, Bricking etc.
Please i need stock download manager for old jkk tab
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by iamtylerbabs: 9:07am On May 30, 2016
lucrownt:
I'm gonna Dropbox the Unilorin CWM Recovery.img
Please bro i need stock download manager for old jkk tab
I mistakenly uninstalled mine
Please sir
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by donbashyq: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
hello bro i rooted a jkk unilorin android and i uninstalled one of the file com. ... and the phone restarted then it load up to the unilorin logo and stop. what do you think i can do on this? i don't actually remember what i deleted.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Donscopy: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Please i need the jkk uniilorin firmware please my mail abiobiv@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Agapeinnovation(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
lucrownt:
Feel free to ask any question pertaining to the University of Ilorin Tablet. Rooting, Backup, Bricking etc.
Please my tab is always rebooting what can I do?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Agapeinnovation:

Please my tab is always rebooting what can I do?

Sorry for the late reply, Switch off your tab and press volume up + button and power button together.. Something will pop up then select reset tab... I hope this helps...
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
donbashyq:
hello bro i rooted a jkk unilorin android and i uninstalled one of the file com. ... and the phone restarted then it load up to the unilorin logo and stop. what do you think i can do on this? i don't actually remember what i deleted.
Heya, I'm sorry to tell you that your tab is bricked.. Is it the old one or new one?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Agapeinnovation(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
lucrownt:
Sorry for the late reply, Switch off your tab and press volume up + button and power button together.. Something will pop up then select reset tab... I hope this helps...

Not rebooting per say... its always showing Unilorin over and over again
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Agapeinnovation(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Laykzix:
Ok.....any other ROM that has been developed already?
the tab is always booting Unilorin again and again what can I do
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by abutao: 4:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Please I was unable to install apps on my old unilorin tab, I factory reset it still the same but I noticed that some apps automatically install themselves, what can I do please? cry
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by abutao: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
pls the link to the custom rom is giving error "signature not valid" pls send the file to me at abutao007@gmail.com thanks
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Doe anyone know how to delete the netalpha virus? My sister's JKK tab keeps downloading apps and switches the Wi-Fi on by itself.

I've downloaded different antivirus, none is effective.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2017
jideprof:

still in development bro

Bros abeg u just bricked the JKK tab. How do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Your Smartphone Heats Up During Intense Use / Google Free Wifi & What It Means To Nigeria Digital Economy / Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.