Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram (1687 Views)

Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / NAF Fighter Jets Bombard Boko Haram Locations In Northern Borno(video) / Military Jets Bombard Boko Haram Militants In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by blackbee: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Military, insurgents in fierce battle at Damasak

BY DORIS OBINNA

Nigerian Air Force (NAF) warplanes yesterday sus­tained air raid on hideouts of Boko Haram in Yobe and Borno states. In the attack, many insurgents were killed.
[img][/img]
This is coming when the military yester­day engaged terrorists in a fierce battle at Damasak, a border town between Nigeria and Niger Republic.

According to Major-General Chris Olu­kolade, Director, Defence Information, as part of ongoing operation to flush out terror­ists in North-East, the Air Force continued the pounding of identified hideouts in Yobe and Borno states.

“In the operation, many warplanes swam on identified locations, raining bombs, with mop-up on the ground simultaneously.”

In a related development, troops yester­day engaged Boko Haram at Damasak, in an attempt to retake the border town. Nigerian soldiers and those of Cameroon, Chad and Niger Republic were involved in the opera­tion.

Boko Haram had attacked Damasak and Ashigarchi towns in Mobbar Local Govern­ment Area of Borno State, killing over 50 persons on November 15, 2014.

The insurgents had stormed the commu­nities in Hilux vans and motorbikes, burn­ing vehicles, houses and forcing hundreds of residents to flee to the Cameroonian borders.

Sources confirmed that in the battle, the military had an upper hand, as soldiers push to recapture Damask, one of the boisterous border towns of Borno State, where farm produce like beans, pepper and tomatoes are produced in commercial quantity.

The community is close to Diffa in Niger Republic and was seized by terrorists last November, as part of Boko Haram’s cam­paign to create a caliphate.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=109374

Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2015
pics of the bombardment or adonbelifit!!!
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by timilehing(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2015
Any one to confirm this? I do not believe media these days
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Op the picture you used as a nigeria fighter jet is not used by Nigeria airforce... I only know of three fighter jets the NAF used;

• jaguar
• MIG -21 fishbed and the F-7airguard.

You people should stop misleading people....

@topic, my stand on this boko haram annihilation still remains "the Nigeria military have totally failed and they don't deserve any praises"... For good six years the Nigeria army( a one time formidable force in Africa) couldn't dislodge a rag-tag untrained silly rag-heads called boko haram. It is when a very shattered chadian army came to the rescue that the Nigeria army suddenly woke up from it slumbers.... Is a shame
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Obascoetubi: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2015
PICTURE OF DEAD BOKO HARAM OORRR I DONT ...,.......OK SAI GEJ-2019
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by tociano009(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Op the picture you used as a nigeria fighter jet is not used by Nigeria airforce... I only know of three fighter jets the NAF used;

• jaguar

@topic, my stand on this boko haram annihilation still remains "the Nigeria military have totally failed and they don't deserve any praises"... For good six years the Nigeria army( a one time formidable force in Africa) couldn't dislodge a rag-tag untrained silly rag-heads called boko haram. It is when a very shattered chadian army came to the rescue that the Nigeria army suddenly woke up from it slumbers.... Is a shame
You are born to useless

2 Likes

Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:

• jaguar

Janjaweeed alert!

2 Likes

Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2015
tociano009:
You are born to useless
mumu.. Only a empty skull throw tantrums when he is intellectually berate to counter a simple argument
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Janjaweeed alert!
see mumu... I saw your silly comment where you said in your own words; "if a government orders for weapons it has to wait for the weapons to be produced before they can get it". I laughed at your _stupidity+ ignorance and just ignored your silly comment.. Most of you jonathanians are incredibly daft grin
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by tociano009(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
mumu.. Only a empty skull throw tantrums when he is intellectually berate to counter a simple argument
you are a dead bone

2 Likes

Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2015
tociano009:
you are a dead bone
were paraku, now go and sleep.. Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
see mumu... I saw your silly comment where you said in your own words; "if a government orders for weapons it has to wait for the weapons to be produced before they can get it". I just laughed at your _stupidity and ignorance and ignored your silly comment.. Most of you jonathanians are incredibly daft grin

You must be a dunce not to know that. That's the same way you people came here claiming Buhari bought equipments for the military until that lie was busted when it was disclosed with proofs that those equipments were actually ordered and paid for by Shagari even as far back as 1980/81 and most of them arrived under Buhari's regime.

1 Like

Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by abrahym(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2015
Kill them all. Stupid Terrorist
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by kay1one2(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Please take it easy on Buhari’s children! undecided
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You must be a dunce not to know that. That's the same way you people came here claiming Buhari bought equipments for the military until that lie was busted when it was disclosed with proofs that those equipments were actually ordered and paid for by Shagari even as far back as 1980/81 and mist of them arrived under Buhari's regime.
Sunnybobo3
Why was the equipment just ordered now?
You don't buy military hardware off the shelf like you'd buy a tin of milk from the supermarket.
Most of them are produced on order.
You place orders and some of them take years to fulfill.

Dude have you ever heard of something called modern arms industry So you want me to believe that all the weapons the ISIL, Taliban, al-nusrah front, al-shabab, al- qaedah and even our own local extremists group(boko haram) have, order for the weapons, then after that they wait for the weapons to be produced before it gets to them ?

Series of weapons have already been produced in greater numbers. The weapons might be under:

• small arms
• land-based system
• or even aerospace system

So tell me please, why should a country order for Weapons that have already been on ground to be re-produced(in your warp imagination) again before the weapons gets to them? Please enlighten me on this.
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Dude have you ever heard of something called modern arms industry So you want me to believe that all the weapons the ISIL, Taliban, al-nusrah front, al-shabab, al- qaedah and even our own local extremists group(boko haram) order for their weapons, then after that they wait for the weapons to be produced before it gets to them ?

Series of weapons have already been produced in greater numbers. The weapons might be under:

• small arms
• land-based system
• or even aerospace system

So tell me please, why should a country order for Weapons that have already been on ground to be re-produced(in your warp imagination) again before the weapons gets to them? Please enlighten me on this.

Listen to your stupidity.

So Boko Haram and ISIS buy their weapons from the manufacturers?

Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by idupaul: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Please remove the picture of that toy called Alpha Jet .. That one no be warplane
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Listen to your stupidity.

So Boko Haram and ISIS buy their weapons from the manufacturers?

Jeez!
Mr man that's were the weapons black market crips in... Russia/China has been selling weapons through the black market for ages. The Indians are the biggest buyers of weapons today in the world and most of the weapons they purchase is through the blackmarket.
Tell me why didn't your clueless gej and his incompetent generals never thought of buying weapons through the blackMarket just like the Islamic extremists are doing?

1 Like

Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Mr man that's were the weapons black market crips in... Russia/China has been selling weapons through the black market for ages. The Indians are the biggest buyers of weapons today in the world and most of the weapons they purchase is through the blackmarket.
Tell me why didn't your clueless gej and his incompetent generals never thought of buying weapons through the blackMarket just like the Islamic extremists are doing?

You keep shooting yourself in the foot.
1.) It us illegal to buy arms from the black market.

2.) Most of the arms used by BH and IS come from conflict zones like Libya and Syria.
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

You keep shooting yourself in the foot.
1.) It us illegal to buy arms from the black market.

2.) Most of the arms used by BH and IS come from conflict zones like Libya and Syria.
do you even use your brain at all? Do you know that we are barred from buying weapons from any country in the world by the USA. No country is supposed to be selling weapons to us now because the US accused our military of "human rights violations". So this literally translate that we are dealing in an illegal business with Russia who are currently selling weapons to us(meaning we are getting our weapons through the Russia black market) grin

So why hasn't your gej thought of striking a deal with russia all this while since 2013/2014 ? Gej suddenly just remembered that russia sells its weapons both in an open market and through black market, and he said to his generals, ohh guys, russia damn every consequences and sells it weapons to whoever they want to sell it to without any interference from UN, US or NATO, ohh let's go to Russia...... grin cluelessness in 3D

And about the terrorists getting their weapons from war torn Syria or libya, it still boils down to weaponry black markets. For the past six years or so, no country has sold any weapons to bashir assad through the legal market..

Dude I give up on you... Were

1 Like

Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:
do you even use your brain at all? Do you know that we are barred from buying weapons from any country in the world by the USA. No country is supposed to be selling weapons to us now b[/b]ecause the US accused our military of "human rights violations". So this literally translate that we are dealing in an illegal business with Russia who are currently selling weapons to us(meaning we are getting our weapons through the Russia black market) grin

So why hasn't your gej thought of striking a deal with russia all this while since 2013/2014 ? Gej suddenly just remembered that russia sells its weapons both in an open market and through black market, and he said to his generals, ohh guys, russia damn every consequences and sells it weapons to whoever they want to sell it to without any interference from UN, US or NATO, ohh let's go to Russia...... grin cluelessness in 3D

And about the terrorists getting their weapons from war torn Syria or libya, it still boils down to [b]weaponry black markets.
For the past six years or so, no country has sold any weapons to bashir assad through the legal market..

Dude I give up on you... Were

Ignorance at its peak

Faints!
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by MCDanselm(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2015
kastonkastrol:

• jaguar

WAKE UP........THIS SLEEP DON TOO MUCH
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Ignorance at its peak

Faints!
grin yeah you really need to faint because your foolishness has done so many damages to your reasoning faculty
Re: Warplanes Bombard Boko Haram by bighead1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
See lie

How much them pay you

(1) (Reply)

Sacked Police IG Apologizes To Those He Wronged / Chinese Billionaire Takes 6,400 Staff On Holiday To Paris And Cote D'azur - And / Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.